UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default My BlazBlue Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vupKRWDjD-A
    ----BlazBlue Review-----
    Ah Guilty Gear. We loved you so. But now it's the year 2199 and we get a new cast of characters to fight with.
    Welcome to the World of BlazBlue where Gears seem to be gone but the end of the world is nigh.

This game you'll see feels similar to Guilty Gear but as I came to it the controls seem different. Like How Sol Badguy was he played like Ryu and Ken from the Street Fighter Series but this time Ragna the new "hero" of this game seems to have all of the attacks reversed. it seems like that with everyone here. but hey I'm not complaining it's great.

At first when I heard of BlazBlue I hated the thought of Guilty Gear not coming back but now that I played it I see it as the future of what Guilty Gear was. like that was the past and this is the future of what those characters seemed to have made.the story is about Ragna The Bloodedge going to this Hierarchy city called Kagutsuchi where he apparently is searching and then we get a fleet characters where they all want him or someother character dead.

yes this is the typical Fighting game situation. we don't really care about the story. we just want to fight!
    but there is a story mode so if you do care then you can go ahead.

one of the things that surprised me is that BlazBlue has English Voice Acting! although it's not the best. you are better off going to go to the options menu and changing the voices to Japanese. Though the English Voices aren't THAT annoying so you may not have to change them at all.

This game also has online play so if you are bored don't have a sibiling to play with OR FRIENDS! you can always count on your friendly neighborhood Wifi to find a friend or 5 to play on Rank or Player matches and when you're done you can save that match to show to your real friends or sibs.

the cheapest character in the game is a character named Haku-men.
    one swipe with his sword and a HUGE hunk of life is drained from you and his engery bar never depletes. Once you beat him in arcade mode you will be rewarded with a trophy saying that you are the Sword or something and you'll feel better about yourself.

My Final Thoughts about this game is that it's probably one of the best fighters out there. and try to get the limited edition because it comes with an awesome soundtrack by Daisuke Ishiwatari but the Blue that comes with it is a complete sham since it shows you how to play the game. It's not a replacement of the Guilty Gear series (i hope) but's a league of it's own. this is not a rental it's a freaking buy!

dis out $60 or $40 or whatever! get your hands on this game it rules!

I give this game a 4/5.
    Category: Gaming

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: My BlazBlue Review

Thanks for that! I fixed you youtube hotlink.
    But the reviews we're looking for are mugen characters or stage reviews.

Uploads
    Comments

there's a rip of BlazBlue 2: Continuum Shift from japanese arcade automats, for PC, works just great, but contains only versus and aracde mode, look for it, it's really amazing. hope someone soon will convert those chars for mugen!

Uploads
    Comments

Man am I Late to the party. I've never heard of this game until now, though that might be because of my work toward a bachelor degree. Thanks for the heads up and nice review, if a little short.

Uploads
    Comments

I used to be played Guilty Gear from Playstation until PS4 sometimes. But mostly Blazblue was much suitable, to be a gamer.
    But not much about player versus. Mostly I gained experience fighting high-level COMs. Beat-up mashing combos and tactical of how to beat mid-bosses and last boss.
    The japanese voice was pure epic, like Sugita, Imai, Nakamura and Y.AOI no doubt.

Uploads
    Comments

Not enough blazblue chars for mugen. Means I still can't play as arakune...
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

So you played Calamity Trigger? There are plenty more cheap characters than just Haku-Men, but then again Haku-Men is pretty a counter character primarily.