UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default im done with mugen

Hey guys. If you don't know me, I'm MUGEN70. Ever since 2010, I had found M.U.G.E.N., and I thought it was pretty cool to me. At the time, I was only 5 years old. Then, I rediscovered it in 2012, finding more videos of it, and that's what it was like for the past 7 years. Until now. I'm done with M.U.G.E.N. I've basically cut ties with every single subcommunity of M.U.G.E.N. I've taken part of. That includes this one, and it mainly shows, as I've been inactive here for months. I quit because, I'm not interested in it anymore. I have zero motivation to work on anything related to the engine altogether. All of my announced characters were cancelled because it was either a small concept or just a stupid throwaway character never to be completed (Dr. Mario). Also, I've felt to move on with other things. I'm been practicing with art more and I'm trying to start out animating, and I've been interested in more fighting games that aren't M.U.G.E.N. Hell, I even plan to make a fighting game in the future. It's even the job I want to set out for when I'm older. On another note, M.U.G.E.N.'s communites are also very dramatic to say the least. Example being a few websites that're blacklisted here, and (don't ban me for saying this, please) even this community at times. I've seen a lot of arguments over very stupid petty reasons. I've even started some here myself, which I'm not proud of.

The point I'm getting across through this long wall of text is that M.U.G.E.N. was fun. WAS. Now, I find it quite boring. I don't plan to finish my characters, mainly Dr. Mario, and my King Dedede (one of my friends said he'd finish it for me, anyway). Now while I'm on the topic of my characters, I feel the need to say I really don't want to keep them up for long on my Mediafire. Get them while you still can. You may upload them here, I truly do not care. Also, my channel's videos are gone, and I don't plan to post there again.

Goodbye,

MUGEN70

Edit: I'll still commentate on stuff about MUGEN, just won't create content for it anymore.
    Last edited by TheMockery; Oct 20, 2019 at 19:14.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: im done with mugen

lol bro don't worry about being banned.

Just as your signature says, Be ready for your next "battle!" Good luck!

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹~

Uploads
    Comments

Update: Everything but three things have been removed from my MediaFire. I don't plan to recover the rest of the stuff. I left my personal edit of Ernie the Giant Chicken, King Dedede, and UGRedSeaDevils, a self-insert of the guy with the same name (He's not mine. I only kept him up because he disappeared from the face of the Internet in 2018. I still miss him, he was a great friend struggling through personal issues.) http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ccmzrgbzcs7hm/MUGEN

Uploads
    Comments

RIP man. Mugen is getting older and it's community has been on it's last legs for years. It will remain a classic but new content is always being made yet nothing groundbreaking is being done. It's perfectly understandable to want to leave. There's only such much you can do with Mugen at the end of the day. I wish you luck with your future endeavours.
    I'm doing okay.

More active here: https://twitter.com/FlareGamer64