UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Big rosters? Small ones? What's your preferred size and what do you think is average?

I personally like packs with around 60 to 90 characters, and considering my own tastes, I don't like themed screenpacks, and I don't like motifs with more than 120 characters. I think it's just excessive. What say you?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Big rosters? Small ones? What's your preferred size and what do you think is aver

Big and long

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Big rosters? Small ones? What's your preferred size and what do you think is aver

I would like a large roster with a side of fries, a medium Coke Zero Sugar, and a medium Oreo McFlurry please.
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555
    PPVS2 Username: Signum
    Trakt.tv account: https://trakt.tv/users/thewhitedevil27
    Letterboxd account: https://letterboxd.com/TheWhiteDevil27/

Uploads
    Comments

40 - 60 Any bigger is overwhelming

Uploads
    Comments

bruh i'm not holding your damn mcflurry lmao

- - - Updated - - -

so just the damn Big motif?

- - - Updated - - -

For those of you who answered big motifs, why so? Is it just for collection purposes or is it for an actual theme?

Uploads
    Comments

I think the more characters the better lol, but if I had a max amount it would probably be around 200

Uploads
    Comments

Bigger rosters for casual gameplay, Smaller rosters for more stylish/balenced/competitive gameplay.

Uploads
    Comments

That's actually a good way to look at it

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by SurfzOfficial View Post
    Bigger rosters for casual gameplay, Smaller rosters for more stylish/balenced/competitive gameplay.
    What's the screenpack to use?

Uploads
    Comments

I prefer smaller ones, like around 40.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't have a specific screenpack I like to use, however for special occasions I use the Mugengers Screenpack, which I actually converted to 1.1 [yes this is self sponsorship shhhhhh] because it's really easy to make portraits for and looks stylish.

Uploads
    Comments

around 50-70 can't do anything above that

Uploads
    Comments

For me the more well made characters I can put in the better. Probably not over 300 or so though, need to actually see the little icons lol.

Uploads
    Comments

I enjoy having a rather large roster of characters, always keeps things feeling fresh. After a while I begin to recall where everyone's located, so overcrowding doesn't persist long as an issue.

Uploads
    Comments

Any roster that is big enough with the ability to still see character icons. Anything more than that I consider too bloated for my liking.

Uploads
    Comments

i prefer a balanced set only with good characters with decent ai, not some poorly-done/broken/r18 trash.
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

I prefer to have around 200 characters, I sometimes like to watch the AI fight so having a large roster makes it more entertaining.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm going for a mid sized roster, maybe something around 60. Need to get a handle on whats good, bad, and busted XD

Uploads
    Comments

If you all must know, I prefer small-ish rosters, preferably 48 or less with some boss slots.

Uploads
    Comments

Probably a middle ground, i dont like to be overwhelmed by choice but at the same time I dont want to play as the same 5 dudes