UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Question requesting help to donate to the page please

How good afternoon I am an old user but for time and lack of material I had not connected on this page so now that I have decided to enter I have encouraged to donate more however I tried on several occasions to make the payment of 100 years of the section of a single pag or but but does not accept my transfer via PayPal so I ask to favor if it is possible to have the admin about any payment alternative you have to make please deposit. Atte: Mixleplix

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: requesting help to donate to the page please

Quote Originally Posted by MIXLEPLIX View Post
    How good afternoon I am an old user but for time and lack of material I had not connected on this page so now that I have decided to enter I have encouraged to donate more however I tried on several occasions to make the payment of 100 years of the section of a single pag or but but does not accept my transfer via PayPal so I ask to favor if it is possible to have the admin about any payment alternative you have to make please deposit. Atte: Mixleplix
    You may want to contact paypal about this issue. This could be related to the laws in your country, some countries are more restrictive than others about the use of paypal. I haven't heard of any problem regarding donations lately so I don't think the issue is on our side.

If everything fails there are free alternatives for VIP membership : https://mugenarchive.com/forums/announcement.php?a=2

Default Re: requesting help to donate to the page please

Thank you very much for answering and I give thanks for the answer to my problem, but after looking for the basis of the problem I could finally register the payment, therefore I thank you for your help and for what I will try to be active.
    And so take advantage of this VIP account.
    ATTE: Mixleplix