UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: ==Mugen Showcase Thread==

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	1,001.8 KB 
ID:	2056 is Little for the moment

Uploads
    Comments

what this7

Uploads
    Comments

Mugen EVE HD (Modified to 1.1) with 400+ characters and 40+ stages at once!

Name:	mugen030.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	473.0 KB 
ID:	2241

Plus DIO vs Hashirama!

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	24 
Size:	966.3 KB 
ID:	2242

Uploads
    Comments

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	26 
Size:	558.2 KB 
ID:	2422 By the way guys here is mine I know its a bit sloppy this is my first, its EVE but i increased the amount of characters the pack can hold Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qw.PNG 
Views:	11 
Size:	179.3 KB 
ID:	2423Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	255.5 KB 
ID:	2424Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qwqeq.PNG 
Views:	15 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	2425

WELCOME TO MY VENOMVERSE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Are Venom!

-Thiiiiis, changes nothing
    " "Perhaaappsss we won't consume you" "Thiiiis doesn't mean we are frieeeennnndddsss"

-Hmmph, we're calling you out
    " "We're sooo scaaaarrreeeddd, we're shaking in our symbiote"

Uploads
    Comments

@jlr24lp got quite the collection there :) That Eve screenpack was my first SP when I switched to 1.0. Glad its still getting some use today.

Attachment 2469
    Its been a while since I posted anything here so might as well. I had to switch to a bigger screenpack now that my collection of characters was expanding and I didn't feel like making another one. So I just settled with one of OldGamer's SP's.
    Last edited by aka2810; 18th September 2017 at 11:36.

Name:	mugen006.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	2565
    my CVS2 roster

Uploads
    Comments

Nice

Uploads
    Comments

it looks great the list of characters

Uploads
    Comments

wow nice1

Uploads
    Comments

Here's some random screenshots.

"Just here, chilling out with my homie Wesker."
    https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/24/35/41/mugen010.png

This is how you fight against the Sentinel.
    https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/24/35/41/mugen011.png

Vergil VS Blackheart.
    https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/24/35/41/mugen110.png

Uploads
    Comments

Ryu one of the best mugen characters has much as a personal section with pages of different ryu sprites - just if there is horizon expanding a want.

Uploads
    Comments

Really? wow, I gotta check that out then.

Uploads
    Comments

Current roster. (Some secrets also) Thoughts?

https://scontent.fssa13-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/24958986_1539798032780873_5043595109978660847_o.jpg?oh=1373c953b778b1250163ec51dfbbfd4b&oe=5A8F1000
    "It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives.
    But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for?
    How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth."

- Phoenix Wright

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Anakaris View Post
    Current roster. (Some secrets also) Thoughts?

https://scontent.fssa13-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/24958986_1539798032780873_5043595109978660847_o.jpg?oh=1373c953b778b1250163ec51dfbbfd4b&oe=5A8F1000
    That's actually a pretty cool roster Anakaris, i like the fact that you added Ruby with the Darkstalkers. Are you planning on converting the chars that doesn't have a VS style/MvC version? for example Tiffany and Nash? also did you make the creenpack yourself? looks actually pretty creative and great in general.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mortos View Post
    That's actually a pretty cool roster Anakaris, i like the fact that you added Ruby with the Darkstalkers.
    Yeah! I figured Ruby should be right where she belongs, along with the rest of the crew.

Did you make the screenpack yourself? looks actually pretty creative and great in general.
    Indeed! It's a WIP, outside of the select screen it looks a little too basic, but thanks for the compliment! I'm looking to improve the select first so that I can move to the other screens.

Are you planning on converting the chars that doesn't have a VS style/MvC version? for example Tiffany and Nash?
    Actually i'm editing the entire thing, under a hybrid style. (This one: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/show...for-Characters Can you check it out? I'm looking for feedback on the matter!) If it becomes interesting enough and with the proper credits/authorizations I may post these someday. I decided to do something like this a while ago (for personal use / to play with friends / to learn how mugen works to create my own stuff), even before Infinite was announced. One of MUGEN's beauties is that, if the developer won't do a sequel, you can make them yourself LOL
    How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth."

- Phoenix Wright

Uploads
    Comments

Yeah! I figured Ruby should be right where she belongs, along with the rest of the crew.

Indeed! It's a WIP, outside of the select screen it looks a little too basic, but thanks for the compliment! I'm looking to improve the select first so that I can move to the other screens.

Actually i'm editing the entire thing, under a hybrid style. (This one: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/show...for-Characters Can you check it out? I'm looking for feedback on the matter!) If it becomes interesting enough and with the proper credits/authorizations I may post these someday. I decided to do something like this a while ago (for personal use / to play with friends / to learn how mugen works to create my own stuff), even before Infinite was announced. One of MUGEN's beauties is that, if the developer won't do a sequel, you can make them yourself LOL
    I see, well is kinda hard to add all those features, but not impossible. If you plan to edit your chars i suggest you to experiment with the VS style template by Shinzankuro or Mouser's MvC2 template too since these are the closest templates that have the MvC feeling in it, i also suggest you to check Beximus's Capcom Universe Full game, since he added baroque to the chars in the game so maybe you could take inspiration of how the chars play in that game too. Anyway i think the char select screen of you WIP is looking good, and i think alot of people would love to see a full screenpack like that since the select screen is not big but is not small so in general it has a good size.

Uploads
    Comments

I see, well is kinda hard to add all those features, but not impossible.
    The features I listed are already implemented on most of these chars, actually! I'm fine tuning them so that I can show a concept via youtube or something, so that I wouldn't overload this or the other thread with screenshots. It'll probably take a while to release it though, because at the time I thought I could make heavy use of the fightfx.air and the common.snd. Which is fine, but for a full game. Since people do have their own, I'd have to add these anims/sounds into the chars. Not really a long process, but considering the character count... i'm screwed LOL

If you plan to edit your chars i suggest you to experiment with the VS style template by Shinzankuro or Mouser's MvC2 template too since these are the closest templates that have the MvC feeling in it, i also suggest you to check Beximus's Capcom Universe Full game, since he added baroque to the chars in the game so maybe you could take inspiration of how the chars play in that game too.
    I do take inspiration on Shinzankuro, Beximus and Gladiacloud's work. Their chars are pretty well done!
    Does Mouser's Batsu make use of his template, or is the character older than that?
    I did not know much of Capcom Universe, however. I'll check it out, for sure!

About the screenpack, I'll definetely give it more love from now on, thanks for the input!
    Last edited by Anakaris; 14th December 2017 at 02:19.

- Phoenix Wright

Uploads
    Comments

The features I listed are already implemented on most of these chars, actually! I'm fine tuning them so that I can show a concept via youtube or something, so that I wouldn't overload this or the other thread with screenshots. It'll probably take a while to release it though, because at the time I thought I could make heavy use of the fightfx.air and the common.snd. Which is fine, but for a full game. Since people do have their own, I'd have to add these anims/sounds into the chars. Not really a long process, but considering the character count... i'm screwed LOL

I think you should take your time and maybe show the edits that you had made via videos and see more opinions, I'm inpressed by the fact that you're making some chars that have never got a decent MvC version in the engine.

I do take inspiration on Shinzankuro, Beximus and Gladiacloud's work. Their chars are pretty well done!
    Does Mouser's Batsu make use of his template, or is the character older than that?
    I did not know much of Capcom Universe, however. I'll check it out, for sure!

About the screenpack, I'll definetely give it more love from now on, thanks for the input!
    I think editing them as close as Shinzankuro's chars would be better, in fact a full MvC game with Shinzankuro's template would be awesome.
    Mouser's Batsu is older but you could use Darkwolf's edit of the same Batsu to test certain stuff.
    Give a chance to Capcom Universe, is a decent game that is more enjoyable with another person, the only bad thing i could say is some glitches that happens during arcade mode, but other than that the game is pretty good. Yes the screenpack is seriously good, it has that MvC feeling, like i said it has a good balance and number of slots.

Lastly i see you have also Grand Master Meio in your roster, are you planning to convert him too?

Uploads
    Comments

I think you should take your time and maybe show the edits that you had made via videos and see more opinions, I'm inpressed by the fact that you're making some chars that have never got a decent MvC version in the engine.
    Right? I'm trying my best to make them feel unique and at home in the MvC style. I'll try to record an actual match when I finish some adjustments, so I can post here or on the template thread.

I think editing them as close as Shinzankuro's chars would be better, in fact a full MvC game with Shinzankuro's template would be awesome.
    Mouser's Batsu is older but you could use Darkwolf's edit of the same Batsu to test certain stuff.
    I'll look up Shinzankuro's Ton Pooh, she's in my roster, but I haven't really done something on her. Since she carries the template, maybe I can test things.

Lastly i see you have also Grand Master Meio in your roster, are you planning to convert him too?
    Meio is in a strange place for me. I mean, when I saw the character I went full WOWZERS until I tested him to find out he's a 4-button character. But then again, so was Elektra (and Casshern, but he's in a secret slot along with bosses and a few other guests) I definetely want to try and give him something he deserves without breaking the original author's concept. He was one of the last things i'd expected to find, and in such quality too.

Thanks again for the help!

- Phoenix Wright

Uploads
    Comments

I'll look up Shinzankuro's Ton Pooh, she's in my roster, but I haven't really done something on her. Since she carries the template, maybe I can test things.
    That's a good idea, she is one of the best chars Shinzankuro has coded, so she works good as a base.

Meio is in a strange place for me. I mean, when I saw the character I went full WOWZERS until I tested him to find out he's a 4-button character. But then again, so was Elektra (and Casshern, but he's in a secret slot along with bosses and a few other guests) I definetely want to try and give him something he deserves without breaking the original author's concept. He was one of the last things i'd expected to find, and in such quality too.

Thanks again for the help!
    Same thing happened to me when i saw Bugya's Vergil, then i saw he was 4 buttons only. I think you can edit them without breaking the original char, after all Shinzankuro edited chars like Yurika and Hauzer that were originally 4 buttons into six buttons. Like i said this is a good idea and i hope you can post a video maybe in the future, good luck with your project!