UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Question What is the most unique character (provided by MugenArchive) to you?

There's a quadrillion characters provided by MugenArchive. All created by different people. So there's bound to be some special ones.
    So out of all the existing characters, which one stands out the most to you?
    (It could be in terms of AI, design, etc.)

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What is the most unique character (provided by MugenArchive) to you?

if im being honest its probably Son Goku (Universe Survival) 2.0, it has all the transformations, unlike any other Goku i can find. Its more recent than most, and its overall a good character to mess around with. the AI is kind of annoying though, they will sometimes transform.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What is the most unique character (provided by MugenArchive) to you?

Honestly for me it is Bullseye from MvC I believe. I do not remember which one it is exactly (but the style resembled MvC). The reason being the AI for the character absolutely annihilated me the first time I played against it in someone elses build.

Uploads
    Comments

Definitly songoku from the extreme budoten tag

Uploads
    Comments

Son Goku from the Universal Tournament, despite that he is extremely hard to defeat, I love how flashy he is and how he uses transformations to beat the opponent depending on how hard the opponent is fightning him

Uploads
    Comments

Ooh, the one that uses all the anime cutscenes in his attacks? And transforms to higher states as his HP is lowered? That thing is a beast. I don't
    know if his MUI has no hitboxes for a short time, or if he's simply that OP.

Uploads
    Comments

Last edited by Um cool; 21st July 2019 at 05:42.

Uploads
    Comments

phonix orochi k

Uploads
    Comments

Neco Chaos Black G666 Mk-2 (or whatever it's called) is quite a unique character, as it's a floating head with a sword and a shield, that can attack by spitting fireballs among other things, though it's very overpowered.
    Last edited by ghiacio; 23rd July 2019 at 16:50.

_Y_
                r'。∧。y.
             ゝ∨ノ         
              )~~(            
             ,i   i,        
             ,i>   <i  
             i>   <i.
    `=.,,ー- ...,,,__  |,r'''"7ヽ、|  __,,,... -ー,,.='      
      ~''':x.,,  ~"|{ {0} {0}}|"~  ,,z:''"
          ~"'=| /¨`ヽ  |=''"~    
            .|))ヽ._.ノ((|  
             `ー'′))|  

Well, if you mean strictly ones I've found from here, this site has provided a lot of amazing and unique characters that it's hard for me to think of them off the top of my head. For me personally, this one stands out as one of the most bizarre and incredibly unique that I've ever come across.

]jqVrmq by Kagenui:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...jqvrmq-kagenui

Here are some honorable mentions:

Tatami by HoiHoi:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-tatami-hoihoi

Demiurgos by D:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...85-demiurgos-d

Biscuit by SuperJoshua19:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-superjoshua19

Uploads
    Comments

You mean chars that can only be found here? If that's the case I would say SSonic's edits. Since those are practically exclusive to this site and at some point were my main reason to visit this page. He was basically making chars who were bad into playable and enjoyable characters.