UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default I cant download !!

    It says i dont have permission to do it

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    16

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    That's because the Admins feel that people shouldn't be joining this site for the sole purpose of downloading. At least that's what I've understood from what I've read. It's a bit childish that that's how they've set it, but that's just my opinion

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Why? That's pretty harsh though
    But this site is called MUGEN "Archive"...
    Aren't you supposed to download stuffs from here most of the time? Just sayin'

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Those Admins Are SO ****ING ANNOYING, they cant even let me use my useless stuff account, which has a word "SPAM" Why THE **** IS THIS SITE CALLED MUGEN ARCHIVE WHEN YOU CANT DOWNLOAD ANY ****ING SHIT, YOU GODDAMN ADMINS, WHY?

  5. #5
    Oliver As Latias is offline User banned for defamation (posted a screenshot of a fake MA account, pretending it was real to instigate hatred) Banned
    Toxic
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Age
    20
    Posts
    58
    Uploads
    104
    Comments
    483

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Quote Originally Posted by ajud123 View Post
    Those Admins Are SO ****ING ANNOYING, they cant even let me use my useless stuff account, which has a word "SPAM" Why THE **** IS THIS SITE CALLED MUGEN ARCHIVE WHEN YOU CANT DOWNLOAD ANY ****ING SHIT, YOU GODDAMN ADMINS, WHY?
    Woah woah woah! Where did THAT come from? I'm not looking for any raging kids or anything here. In fact, if you want to download characters and stages, why not go somewhere else, instead of just being angry. I also hated where I have to wait 20 seconds to download. But then I've decided to make an account and have a little "FUN", if you know what i mean.

  6. #6

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Kids calm down, the problem is that all the hosting and server etc. costs money, there are two ways for the Admins to handle this.

    One solution is to use ads, donations and give downloadlimits to specific usergroups, thats the current situation.

    The other way would be to have a subscription service, like many big Download sites do.

    Now think about what is worse? Posting a little bit on the Forum to get a higher rank for a better Download limit or the alternative?

    And btw. some of your guys should reconsider the way you post here, you will achieve nothing from it, except getting banned from attacking the admins and other kinds of angry posting.

    Edit:
    Here is some Stuff you Should Read:

    Community Weekends and Download limits.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/showt...eekend-begins-!
    Users promotions and VIP groups.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8&a=2
    Adfly FAQ.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/showt...ing-(no-drama)
    Last edited by Lichtbringer; Aug 04, 2016 at 11:56.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    THen when can i download stuff?

  8. #8

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Quote Originally Posted by bemc19 View Post
    THen when can i download stuff?
    Read the Topics I postet and you should understand.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Sorry, I sometimes really bad at spotting other stuff like the Information box about the Event this week, if I would been more looking at this site's surroundings I wouldn't said those words, sorry
    Also I tried be more active by making an Undertale Character and it went horribly wrong. Post name:Incorrect Pallete Colors

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    I find the rule REALLY annoying as well, but at least you can... A: Participate more (Like I'm doing now) and earn the New Challenger title and earn your right to download freely back, or just wait til the week ends. =\

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Yea. It`s quite annoying

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    16

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Lichtbringer,
    Was geht?
    You're really not helping the situation by addressing the people in this post as 'kids'. That's the second time I've noticed higher ranked members in this Community being passive-aggressive- 1 being an Admin, and now you, an Uploader. By stating, 'Kids calm down', you're only adding to the problem.

    - - - Updated - - -


    To all of the Lurkers who want to be able to download,
    I suggest finding threads that you can reply to. Believe it or not, it's actually quite easy to get promoted to New Challenger, which will allow you to start downloading. Just reply to threads, but don't spam. Make your replies at least somewhat genuine. You'll be promoted in no time. Good luck!
    Last edited by LowClassSaiyan; Aug 06, 2016 at 09:35.

  13. #13

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Quote Originally Posted by LowClassSaiyan View Post
    Lichtbringer,
    Was geht?
    Alles gut soweit.^^

    Quote Originally Posted by LowClassSaiyan View Post
    You're really not helping the situation by addressing the people in this post as 'kids'. That's the second time I've noticed higher ranked members in this Community being passive-aggressive- 1 being an Admin, and now you, an Uploader. By stating, 'Kids calm down', you're only adding to the problem.
    If someone is behaving like a angry Kid, I will talk them like they are one, thats all.

    After that I explained why the site has this limits, then I gave some advice to behave better to not get banned, and also provided some Links so they can get the informations they need and stuff I maybe have missed.

    The thing with the Admins/Mods is that they are sick of the current situation they have been attacked from another Big Mugen Community for some time, lost a realy nice staffmember because of that, and now every time something is not working like people want it to be, someone will post angry rants and attack the Staffmebers of this forum, because of that there reacations have become more harsh recently.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    16

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lichtbringer View Post
    Alles gut soweit.^^



    If someone is behaving like a angry Kid, I will talk them like they are one, thats all.

    After that I explained why the site has this limits, then I gave some advice to behave better to not get banned, and also provided some Links so they can get the informations they need and stuff I maybe have missed.

    The thing with the Admins/Mods is that they are sick of the current situation they have been attacked from another Big Mugen Community for some time, lost a realy nice staffmember because of that, and now every time something is not working like people want it to be, someone will post angry rants and attack the Staffmebers of this forum, because of that there reacations have become more harsh recently.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, Lichtbringer.




    Again, to all of the Lurkers who want to be able to download,
    I suggest finding threads that you can reply to. Believe it or not, it's actually quite easy to get promoted to New Challenger, which will allow you to start downloading. Just reply to threads, but don't spam. Make your replies at least somewhat genuine. You'll be promoted in no time. Good luck!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    ...It's pretty fair. Besides you might actually like the community here.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    8

    Default Re: I cant download !!

    yeah the community her is pretty sweet and helpful =) just dont use the chatbox for thread questions =X.

Similar Threads

  1. Can not download anything.
    By Kalebnoobmaster in forum Shitposting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Nov 15, 2019, 23:02
  2. Download?
    By Miners in forum Shitposting
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: Oct 19, 2019, 13:21
  3. How do i download this?
    By therelief in forum MUGEN Configuration Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 24, 2016, 14:15

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •