UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Official "Upload ban" appeal

Hi,I found that I was banned from uploading, but I don’t know why, maybe I uploaded a flashing donald? But I can’t delete it ..
    If so, please delete Homo BGPalFX Donald, I think this char may hurt Someone else, but I did n’t see any such chars in the rules before uploading.
    I don't want to scare people with this character, I downloaded this character from ux uploader a few years ago.Maybe I have not added an introduction?
    I am sorry for the trouble I have caused...
    Thanks for reading
    Last edited by FakeGrass; 8th March 2020 at 03:54.

Uploads
    Comments

I already read the MANDATORY UPLOAD RULES. What I remember is that I update two same version of the character again? I am sorry that I cannot find the delete operation. The order in which things happen is that destiny dio has a new version about over heaven. At first, I want to keep the old version without this property (the new version ai will irreversibly use over heaven), so I upload a new version of the dio name Destiny Dio (Over Heaven Update). However, there is a update with a switch later that the switch can control the dio to use over heaven or not. At that time, I can not find delete operation for my upload, so I update two link to the newest version. In fact, in the follow-up updates, I always keep these links can hold the newest version. Since I can not find the delete operation I only can use the new files to cover the old file, that is why I upload two same files after each update. I read and agree to follow the upload rules.

Uploads
    Comments

Sorry but if you can't figure out why you got upload banned then you may not have read or understood the upload rules, so I can't lift the ban. For such a large site we have a very small staff and we are overloaded with work, we can't afford to fix the same problems from the same users over and over again.

Uploads
    Comments

Gretting Admins/mods. good morning/Afternoon/Night.

It really caught me by surprise when i entered my account this morning and saw that my account was banned, weird because i didnt broke any rules that i know.

I can only suppose that the rule I broke was uploading too much files in a row (Because I uploaded more than 6 files in under an hour) or because they were considerated low effort eddits being that they were litaraly just palettes or maybe because i deleted the automatically generated images that the site made for my file, images which i later replaced and even tough i personaly dont see whats the matter with that but I do understand that you must have your reasons to limit the times a user can upload files per day. funny enough I was uploading that much files to get a new rank as soon as possible, so we can say my greed had consecuences.

In a final note I love this software and the moments ive experienced playing my builds with my friends and being excluded from this giant comunity would really be hurtful for me.

Thanks you for taking the time to read this comment and if my ban is never removed, thank you for giving me fun moments and the tools to have a great time with my friends.
    ATTE. Iamar

P.D. Sorry for my poor english, This isnt my first language
    Last edited by iamar; 29th May 2020 at 21:19. Reason: Spelling errors

Uploads
    Comments

I believe that i have broken the rules about uploading low effort files and not giving enough information and not including a clean sprite of the character and upload spamming.I apologize so much for it and i promise i will never break the rules again.Uploading low effort files aren't respectful to the character creators.I will respect anyone as much as i can and i'm not gonna break the rules ever again.I'm not trying to make the staffs job harder.I love mugen so much and i promise i'm not gonna upload any unnecessary files.Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by Brawllux; 28th June 2020 at 06:40.