UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Grin Kool Aid Man by AndysMugen/AndrewColonico

So far on the site the only version of the Kool-Aid Man is the original version by Jay_High19, the edited version created by AndysMugen (though not very good still an improvement on what was already there) has been offline for a while now since Andy's original site went off and the new site links are all dead. Most of Andy's other creations have been found and posted, so i guess it makes sense this one should be also uploaded. I do know that a lot of people did download it and still have it since it can be seen on many mugen channels on YouTube and other sites but no one has yet to upload a file to the archive or any other site. So if anyone still has it, can it be uploaded or linked to? thanks, would be appreciated, as i'd like to swap out the old kool aid man now since I've had it for so long (and it's not very good).

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Kool Aid Man by AndysMugen/AndrewColonico

That would be pretty lit, not gonna lie.

Hm... I don't think I have his Kool-Aid Man, but there is a character archived here called "Lickboot" by arcadboy, which is a spriteswap of it.

If you know how to use Fighter Factory, you could potentially take the sprites and sounds from Jay_High19's version and "make" the original one, using Lickboot. Might take some time, so it depends on how much work you want to put into it.

If I find what you're looking for, I'll make sure to let you know right away. Have a great day!
    Last edited by Gene Worm; Apr 01, 2019 at 16:11.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Worm View Post
    Hm... I don't think I have his Kool-Aid Man, but there is a character archived here called "Lickboot" by arcadboy, which is a spriteswap of it.

If you know how to use Fighter Factory, you could potentially take the sprites and sounds from Jay_High19's version and "make" the original one, using Lickboot. Might take some time, so it depends on how much work you want to put into it.

If I find what you're looking for, I'll make sure to let you know right away. Have a great day!
    The problem with that is that the other one had edited sprites and new sprites if i recall, so it would be pointless to do so since it still would be pretty inferior to what was made. but thanks for the idea anyways :)

Uploads
    Comments

this person seems to have it and they they are still active, but i don't know how or where i can contact them :/

wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=-tRPBIq2a10

(had to remove the dots from link to be able to post it)

Uploads
    Comments

character was found :)

Uploads
    Comments

download link?

Uploads
    Comments

i may upload it soon, i've added some more palettes to it and i fixed the palettes not working properly on some of the sprites.

the person i got it from didn't say whether i could share the link/reupload it or not but i don't want to just rush and upload it without telling or come off as just selfish for just asking for the character than spreading the link/file immediately after so i'm holding off before doing so right away. But i should be able to upload it soon enough since i'm pretty much editing the character now by fixing the palette bug and adding more colors.
    Last edited by BrainJem; Apr 17, 2019 at 00:18.