UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Tabris666 is offline User banned for repeated defamation (through sock puppet accounts) Banned
    Uploads
    Comments

Mad Since when this site became a host for pirate content??

I didnt visited the site in a long time but seriousl what is going on here.
    I don't care if moderators want to ban for telling the truth but this site was supposed to be a site to host mugen products if mugen is dying well is fault of authors for not adapting and for the ammount of thieves which are the main reason all the authors are leaving mugen scene.

Yet the site now is hosting piracy content which is sold on digital release sites,just watching the beyond mugen in the first 2 pages i found several pirate games on your servers i would understand if you allow those really expensive new games but cheap games which cost 3 or 4 dollars and are still on sale on the sites which are sold like dlsite,melonbooks,or dmm site.

I have always been a firm supporter of indie scene and mugen yet this site is not only allowing mugen die and be qualified wrongly they are letting several game developers die by allowing and supporting the piracy of their products.

I think the proper measure would be removing piracy content to avoid problems and avoid givng the wrong impression most of pirate content has the virustotal website on the description so is easy to remove said content.

Now i will take the freedom to promote a site which host free user made content

*link removed, please do not post any ad for any website, see TOU rule II.1*
    Last edited by Dizzy; 24th March 2019 at 02:06. Reason: spam removed

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Since when this site became a host for pirate content??

Before any discussing I advice you to retire the link you posted. Moderators won't ban you if you want to have a discussion, they will do it if you don't follow the rules, as it is the case here. You're not allowed to promote a website outside of your profile or signature, even if you think it's for a good reason. And please, moderate your thoughts. There are full of way to show you disagree, but saying Mugen Archive is hosting piracy is not a way to argue. It is called "accusation", or "defamation" when you have no proofs. Things are not all black or all white, or so, we're all pirates.
    🔥━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━🔥

ɴᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ﹐ ɴᴏ ʙᴏɴᴇs﹐ ɴᴏ ᴀsʜᴇs
    🔥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━🔥

Tabris666 is offline User banned for repeated defamation (through sock puppet accounts) Banned
    Uploads
    Comments

look if that is true then they will have to remove youtube links since people is profiting from posting those contrary to my link which doesn't profit to anyone except people visiting the site and getting thousands of free games released for free.

Look everyone knows about pirate games besides i mentioned the sites you can buy legally the games in fact when i was a moderator i said clearlly "I don't allow piracy content here or thiefs" and started the ban hammer on people that posted similar stuff or stolen content from mugen authors weird thing is they removed me from the moderators because i did the right thing,besides saying i have no proof is part the problem since you barellly understood or readed what i said
    Last edited by Tabris666; 22nd March 2019 at 18:20.

Uploads
    Comments

I barely even pay attention to that section. What exactly are the pirated contents? Most of them look like fangames

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    look if that is true then they will have to remove youtube links since people is profiting from posting those contrary to my link which doesn't profit to anyone except people visiting the site and getting thousands of free games released for free.

Look everyone knows about pirate games besides i mentioned the sites you can buy legally the games in fact when i was a moderator i said clearlly "I don't allow piracy content here or thiefs" and started the ban hammer on people that posted similar stuff or stolen content from mugen authors weird thing is they removed me from the moderators because i did the right thing,besides saying i have no proof is part the problem since you barellly understood or readed what i said
    Don't worry, I read posts that I'm about to reply more than you think I do, although I have to admit it's sometimes hard to understand people who are making mistakes in each sentence they write. Anyway... Allow me to reformulate what you're trying to say, so we can have a proper talk :
    • MUGEN contents (stages, characters, game environment, codes) are for non-profit purpose only
    • You think Mugen Archive is hosting some for-profit games
    • Those for-profit games are using MUGEN contents, that's why MUGEN creators (character/sprite makers, coders) are leaving
    • You want them (Mugen Archive administrators) to delete all the youtube links that lead to illegal games
    • Eventually, you're proposing a website that hosts free games

Is it correct ?

Also, can you give me a real example (something like a link) of what you call "piracy content" ? I want to be sure we have the same definition for that term.

Uploads
    Comments

It seem you aren't native (the only reason for not understanding what i said)
    Mugen authors are leaving because they aren't credited or people os reuploading their works without authorization making profit with youtube videos (which i didn't tolerate when i was a moderator and main reason of ban hammer on anyone that did that)

I said pirate games and either you are a pirate and that's the only reason of why you try to deviate the conversation.
    Examples of pirate games hosted on mugenarchive (just links)
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...ers-enterbrain
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...rbrain-500mips (demo is allowed to be uploaded anywhere but demo has only 2 chars)
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...ite-enterbrain
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-eor-2006-exa-
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...8-famicom-mend
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...7-famicom-mend
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-ver-2k12-exa-
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...m-frontier-aja
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...y-frontier-aja
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...onsoft-darkleo
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-sp-2-y-kamada
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...969-allegress-
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-gunner-makoto

I could keep going but those are the most notable example of piracy hosted in mugenarchive (just checked the 3 first page of the new section) and NO! hose aren't free games and the excuse "everyone is hosting those and nobody says nothing to them" is a lame excuse just think about a certain piracy site that hosts those games they had to remake their site around 10 times in the last years and the worse they paid a host anually i wonder what will happen if the authors found out (just posting a message on twitter will make them took down mugenarchive) well the easy thing would be permaban the user posting said games and remove the games (if i was moderating those games would be removed inmediatelly and the user would have been banned)

Uploads
    Comments

Hey dude, calm down. Im not trying to put you down. The only reason why Im debating right now is that I want to understand whats the issue (or your issue), in a way we could solve it and make MUGEN a good game for everyone. No need to be aggressive, if I were a pirate I would certainly not loose my time speaking with you. And, objectively, its a fact that your English is not so good. In my opinion, saying someone you dont understand, youre not a native while making both grammar and spelling mistakes, its a lack of humility. My apologies, Im shifting.

Lets go back to our chitchat. To begin with, the one and only thing I didnt understand is the source of profit you were talking about : Youtube. The rest of my recap is obviously made of synonyms (pirate game = illegal game, by definition ; MUGEN contents = MUGEN contents created by MUGEN authors who are not often credited, I knew it already, once again its obvious). Thus, I might not be so far from what youre trying to tell.

Now, my questions. How can you be so sure those youtube videos are monetized ? Lets have a look to the first link you gave me. 14,719 views ; I play the video ; no ads ; I click on the link in the description ; no adfly like ; download link ready ; I see one advertising, but were out of youtube, I guess it only profits to the site owner (and not the one who posted the link). I decided to check the youtube channel description to have an idea about the uploader :

Description

Welcome stranger. You have arrived at our Gaming Sanctuary. If you're looking for general gaming, lost gems and obscurities, rare collectibles, or just gamers who know their stuff, then you've come to the right place.

GS stems from various sources, ranging from our main website to Wikipedia entries to our YouTube channel where we host a wide assortment of gaming content. We game for fun and awareness -- not fame, attention, or any "holier than thou" nonsense.

GS is the amalgamation of years of experience with games, a deep passion for gaming, and support from friends and peers. We are prolific collectors and versatile gamers with thousands of games in our possession and seek to bring attention to the obscure, reinforce the mainstream, and provide a neutral outlook with our opinions. If you're a curious individual who wants to sub/invite us, feel free.

Memory Lane Ahoy!

Disclaimer: All content shown in GS belong to their respective owners for great justice.

So, whats wrong ? Where is the money ? Why are you calling this piracy ? I only checked one link in detail, but if all the links you gave me are like that, I honestly dont see where is the issue.

Uploads
    Comments

It seem you don't understand so maybe learn a bit more english since is quite notable you barelly understand what is told to you.

Besides there are thousand of sites and tools that help you to check if a video is monetized on youtube with or without author consent (a simple way to check is seeing if there are any ads on the video or the corners) monetized videos shouldn't be allowed since there are hundreds of video uploading sites and some are way better then jewtube i meant youtube.

Besides did you check the links those are a clear example of piracy hosted on mugenarchive there is nothing to argue there.

Learn english or post in your native language i don't have any problems with that since as i said when i was moderating "If you have problems with english post in your native language i don't have problem translating from japanese,filipino,spanish,german,rench or whatever language you use if i don't know the language there are hundred of tools online even dictionary"

As i said is visible english isn't your native tongue (i live in UK and i have no problems living here) so learn english mate or at least study to understand it.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Since when this site became a host for people with mental disorder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    It seem you don't understand so maybe learn a bit more english since is quite notable you barelly understand what is told to you.

Besides there are thousand of sites and tools that help you to check if a video is monetized on youtube with or without author consent (a simple way to check is seeing if there are any ads on the video or the corners) monetized videos shouldn't be allowed since there are hundreds of video uploading sites and some are way better then jewtube i meant youtube.

Besides did you check the links those are a clear example of piracy hosted on mugenarchive there is nothing to argue there.

Learn english or post in your native language i don't have any problems with that since as i said when i was moderating "If you have problems with english post in your native language i don't have problem translating from japanese,filipino,spanish,german,rench or whatever language you use if i don't know the language there are hundred of tools online even dictionary"

As i said is visible english isn't your native tongue (i live in UK and i have no problems living here) so learn english mate or at least study to understand it.
    LOL

What a great job you’re trying to do. You want me to rage, do you ? Sorry to disappoint you, I won’t. We’re not talking about my english skill, which, btw, is way better than yours, mister I-live-in-UK-and-I-create-participle-that-does-not-exist (special big up to the wonderful “readed” you misspelled in your 2nd post, I would die of shame if I were you). I asked you three simple questions :

1. What’s wrong ?
    2. Where is the money ?
    3. What do you call piracy ?

The one I should add is : is there something broken in your head ? I'm starting to get worried, you know...

I just showed you one of the links YOU gave me is ads free and relatively well credited, i.e. for non-profit = legal = no piracy (I don't know how to explain you, your mind is so empty it's really hard) and instead of answering my questions, you keep repeating I don’t understand and you’re even asking me if I checked your links. Oh wait, your pseudo-english is so bad I’m not sure if it’s a question. In any case that’s stupid. If it’s a question you didn’t read what I said. If it’s a sentence you have shit in your eyes.

Besides did you check the links those are a clear example of piracy hosted on mugenarchive there is nothing to argue there.”

Everything in that sentence is hurting my eyes. “did you” suggests an interrogative form, however you’re not using a question mark. You nor use virgule to separate your ideas, I’m not even sure you know what a virgule is. In other words you don’t know how to build a correct sentence. How am I supposed to understand someone who doesn't even know how to write ? What about your mum ? Are you gonna tell me she's from England ? I only believe in what I see, and for now I'm just seeing nonsense. Besides, telling me “there is nothing to argue” is not an argument. Imma give you a tutorial on how to debate :

• You introduce your main idea, with strong arguments, without speculation
    • You read/hear arguments from others
    • You give counterarguments
    • You stay calm and polite during the entire debate
    • And so on…

You've got none of this. Come back once you have learned.

Last but not least, I could report you for making bad jokes about jewish people (I’m referring to “jewtube”, a very nice clich about Jews being rich, how funny) which is a form of racism, but I won’t. Shame on you, shame you were once a moderator. You’re not even worth to get banned, I could even bet you want it. You would be happy to spread you poison everywhere, saying that Mugen Archive administrators are awful people who ban "justice defender" like you in addition to host piracy content. You know what ? I’m going to leave you and your little game, alone. Keep saying MUGEN is dying, keep saying MA is hosting piracy content, keep thinking you’re the one who hold the truth. Nobody cares about trolls of your species.

Last edited by Hasselbalch; 24th March 2019 at 15:35. Reason: Improving my poor English

Uploads
    Comments

Quoting upload rules :

ABOUT NON-MUGEN FAN GAMES :
    They are now allowed since January 2018, however there is a strict set of rules to prevent abuse :
    • Thumbnail : As usual a screen shot must be uploaded, except this time gameplay footage is required as well.
    • A link to a virus total scan must be added, due to full games being frequently repacked with malicious software.
    • The game must be freeware, and fully playable as is, without any external addition.

Any post that doesn't meet the requirements will be deleted without notice.
    If you believe some posts violate this policy please file a proper report and make sure you include reputable sources to back up your claims or your reports will be considered abusive.
    I know for example those Frontier Aja titles are in the public/fair use domain since Frontier Aja has never obtained a license to use Touhou characters for commercial purpose. Frontier Aja has been punished on various platforms for filing abusive DCMA requests.

Uploads
    Comments

Anytime he can't argue someone's point he dejects by saying "it's clear you don't know english/learn more english" He's repeated the same phrase over four times. I can safely say this guy is actively trolling on purpose, being disrespectful and antagonizing.

Uploads
    Comments

Dizzy just told you what to do. If you think something is pirated then link the pirated content and show proof that it's pirated. Dizzy will look into it. That's the complete opposite of "allowing piracy" if she's going to look into it.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by kiririnshi View Post
    Dizzy removing links to free websites and saying is spam yet other people posting links to fake antivirus is not a problem or their own websites plagged with cryptomining and other malware is not a problem LMAO.

Not trying to offend anyone just the truth how many links with malware are on the site by the so called mugen authors.

The nonmugen stuff well i checked the links posted here and those are shareware (paid software) in other words piracy so they have to be removed.

Besides since when this site has removed content for example have you removed the content from sx_vector according to him he only allows his content on mugen< > site if is down there he won't reupload and he don't allow reuploads yet even when he requested removal of his content from this site nobody has fullfilled the creator request,and now allowing piracy is the last straw.

besides hasselbalch is dizzy alternate account Because you can't downvotehim or give him negative reputation.

The troll who just obviously created another account today is telling me I'm Dizzy. I am Dizzy. Yes, why not ? It sounds pretty fun. Hahaha ! Sorry, I can't stop laughing ! My bad. Seriously Tabris, why didn't you choose another country ? It would have been more credible. So, what's your next trick ? Show me what you've got. Please hurry up, the next step is called "IP ban". You'll need a proxy if you want to bring the discord on MA again.

Uploads
    Comments

I new you are dizzy because only dizzy has the admin account to delete all messages,since i showed some proof he decided to delete my posts (normally when someone is banned they keep the message but deleting the messages confirmed everything)

My ban was "defamation" but how can be called defamation if is the truth,as i said before i have over 3000 mail account ready and my IP are random (i reset my IP depending on situation) it took just a few minutes to get the new account.

All because i proved @Hasselbalch is dizzy alternate account
    @Hasselbalch account
    .- can't be downvoted
    .- can't be reported
    .- any counter arguement to @Hasselbalch result in banned account.

LMAO.

AS i mentioned before they have banned me before and most because this site allows piracy which i'm against (i'm not the only one in the same boat) and i have said links from other users blogs they allow are trying to use my pc for cryptomining or install malware and should be removed (even youtube have those issues if you don't use adblockers) yet dizzy deems those actions and reports as defamation when they are the truth yet he hasn't removed the piracy content .

This game is made by me
    mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=101274-mikyaku-impact-enterbrain-500mips

While the demo is allowed to be uplaoded anywhere said demo only has 2 playable characters yet here you have the full version which is on sale on dlsite and dmm site so should be removed,what they did was ban my other account that reported the piracy content laughable and pathetic just because they want to fill their pockets they allow piracy and call anyone that is against that a lier and is defamating the site (i am the original author and i haven't allowed the content to be uploaded yet they banned for doing the normal procedure which was report said content)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bobbysharks View Post
    Anytime he can't argue someone's point he dejects by saying "it's clear you don't know english/learn more english" He's repeated the same phrase over four times. I can safely say this guy is actively trolling on purpose, being disrespectful and antagonizing.
    well @Hasselbalch post are all similar he is just trolling and being disrespectfull but since is dizzy alternate account nobody can do anything,if you report @Hasselbalch account you get banned,if you counter argument him you get banned quite clear dizzy got bored of the site and community but doesn't want to give the batton to other users

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Um cool View Post
    Dizzy just told you what to do. If you think something is pirated then link the pirated content and show proof that it's pirated. Dizzy will look into it. That's the complete opposite of "allowing piracy" if she's going to look into it.
    This is exactly what I was going to say.

Tabris, if you don't file these reports then you have no source to backup your claim regarding alleged pirate content.
    Which means this complaint was never legitimate in the first place, right? What exactly is your agenda here?

If you wanted to advertise that site you could have added a link to it in your signature.
    Now if you think MA is a rival for your site and that it must be eliminated through the use of defamation and fearmongering, then it's time to part I'm afraid. We've been there, done that. No more, please.

FYI, your sockpuppet accounts couldn't downvote nor file reports because low rank users have no access to these features. This is precisely meant to stop toxic users from spreading their negativity through the use of sockpuppet accounts.

I hate to close a thread no matter how controversial it is, but I would rather do that than let it be a sockpuppet magnet. We have no time for this I'm afraid.