UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Rejection Donald by NEETpermanently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP1i5BvLGH8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8gS3P3MdSk
    It's one of those weird Donald edits NEETpermanently made, this one has some modified versions of some effects, has a Basara K.O move, throws some green squares that I have no idea what is was supposed to be (he can also throw a small Kuromaru just like Unique Donald and Evil DcDonald), is pretty cheap as always, has wings and can ressurrect.
    I could not find it anywhere, I thought of asking Anime2013Freak but he has been inactive for 2 months, I don't like when stuff I don't want is in my YouTube recommended, and Google+ is pretty much dying at this point.
    Then I thought there could be a link for it in NEETpermanently's FC2 blog but there's 18+ images there and using Google Chrome's View Source feature to browse is terrible and he hosted everything he made in Sendspace plus the fact his last character was made in 2013 and Sendspace expire after an period of time.
    I think the only way of getting this character is by asking Anime2013Freak/Flanya Scarlet because I'm 99% sure he gives the characters he doesn't like to anyone, and this Donald edit is pretty dumb.
    funny jotar o dolphin

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Rejection Donald by NEETpermanently

Just wanted to say that even over 1 year later I'm still looking for this edit
    funny jotar o dolphin

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Rejection Donald by NEETpermanently

Bumping this thread almost 2 years later to say that the only potential lead for this quest still hasnt replied even after 5 months
    Honestly it kinda sucks that this character was lost to time since NEETpermanently is my favorite Donald creator ever and seeing an actually complete edit of his be completely lost media hurts
    funny jotar o dolphin