UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Mortal Kombat Khrome SND Audio Change Help

greetings. the is the first time I'm actually seeking some help, but I've literally tried everything I could and I can't seem to fix this little problem.

the file for the character Khrome was fixed a little bit. but for some odd reason, there seems to be some audio missing from the snd file that I didn't exactly notice until recently. a bunch of the sound effects for kicking, punching, and other basic attacks are gone, but the strangest part is that instead of saying Khome Wins, the announcer says Jax Wins.

I tried to replace the audio file, but every time I do just to get the announcer to say his name correctly, the sound effects for his metal attack is replaced with Scorpion's spear.

I was wondering if those who worked on the Khrome file from September 28th 2016 could lend me a hand and do some slight tweaking with this character so he'll not only play properly in regular MK Mugen, but his audio will be perfect as well. maybe you could add some of those metal hand effects in with his metal laser thing. but for now, I need to get his snd file fixed.

thanks.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Mortal Kombat Khrome SND Audio Change Help

(Update) thanks to a fellow YouTuber named Ariel Mendez, the audio issues in question has been fixed.