UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

To my knowledge, there's very little terraria content for mugen; like terraria warrior, e.o.c., destroyer, b.o.c., EOW, and a couple of stages.
    So, does anybody know if there happens to be more? It would be nice if someone made more too, since i don't have skills and time.

Default Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

Somebody can publish the chars HD that stay in the special section of the forum saintseiyamugen2d?

Tabris666 is offline User banned for repeated defamation (through sock puppet accounts) Banned
    Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
    Somebody can publish the chars HD that stay in the special section of the forum saintseiyamugen2d?
    those are locked and they arent HD just HR so if you want to unlock the molebox just learn the necesary things there are guides on the net,besides this is just to ask questions about if "X" char exist or not

They aren't locked. In that forum they are making those chars by doing screenshots of the original chars of the game that il locked

Tabris666 is offline User banned for repeated defamation (through sock puppet accounts) Banned
    Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
    They aren't locked. In that forum they are making those chars by doing screenshots of the original chars of the game that il locked
    make your own thread this one is to know if X char exist or not

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    those are locked and they arent HD just HR so if you want to unlock the molebox just learn the necesary things there are guides on the net,besides this is just to ask questions about if "X" char exist or not
    This /\
    Molebox is not that hard to crack. Try a tutorial. I managed to crack an old KOF game back in 2003 when I was 13. Took me an afternoon. If myself with 13 was able to do it, then you probably can do it too.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    This /\
    Molebox is not that hard to crack. Try a tutorial. I managed to crack an old KOF game back in 2003 when I was 13. Took me an afternoon. If myself with 13 was able to do it, then you probably can do it too.
    I dont need to learn anything,the sugestion was to Vegito and he should be banned from the site because he is spamming every thread with the same question,i understand if he dont talk english or is using google translate but after saying to him the same and he keep spamming the same thing about saint seiya mugen HD chars on each thread he see he should be banned.
    I didnt thought there was a time machine but you proved me wrong and that allowed you to decrypt a program that was launched on 2006

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    I dont need to learn anything,the sugestion was to Vegito and he should be banned from the site because he is spamming every thread with the same question,i understand if he dont talk english or is using google translate but after saying to him the same and he keep spamming the same thing about saint seiya mugen HD chars on each thread he see he should be banned.
    I didnt thought there was a time machine but you proved me wrong and that allowed you to decrypt a program that was launched on 2006
    First thing: I was actually supporting you =p "this" was my way of saying, this guy is right.
    Secong thing: Yeah, maybe it was 2006. I'm not sure of the year. All I remember is that I wanted to extract the first shirtless Nightmare Geese. Now they are common, but at that time the only thing we had was KOF96 sprites. Not sure if it was KOF Zillion or another one.
    For my sad youngself, it used A LOT of things from the screenpack, so I just got a bugged N. Geese XD

If I remember well, at that time, Molebox was at v2.2.3
    Last edited by Left4Joker; Oct 15, 2016 at 21:08.

Uploads
    Comments

does anyone have power megaman by anikiti?

Uploads
    Comments

Pardon me for asking, but is there a Shining Armor character from MLP in Mugen? been searching around the downloads section, and found nothing which matches, except maybe the King Sombra thingy..

As well as an Amaterasu from Marvel vs. Capcom?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: is it ok to send u a pic and request a char of me ? lol

what

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: is it ok to send u a pic and request a char of me ? lol

Hello, i'm making an MUGEN build and I'm looking for carathers to complete the roster. I'm looking for carathers who plays like this one (http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=24271) not forcedly on the site, nor from the Sonic franchise. Is that possible ?
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

Anyone have a link for Reiki by BAL? I can't seem to find a link for him on BAL's site because it's in a language I don't understand.

He is shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZU85ojMXSM

Uploads
    Comments

If you know the author and char name, you could have made a separate thread.

Anyway, here it is: http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=38218

Ah, sorry about that :/ Realised it after I'd posted, my bad
    Thanks a lot for uploading that char, though

Uploads
    Comments

As a plus I uploaded everything I could find on his website ;D

Yeah, I saw some of the uploads earlier, thanks a lot man!

Default Stage name and download

Anyone know the name of this stage and where download this? Thanks for info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3MK3qi_8pU

iam putting this here because the thread that someone was asking if there was a world of warcraft screenpack was made the awnser is yes there is one however it is offline and it was poorly made

Uploads
    Comments

So I've been looking all over for this Poison with the shirt intact.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poison.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	358

I've tried reverse searching the image but they all lead to a file where the sprite looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	as.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	359 with her belly exposed. Any help? :s