UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

Johnny Bomber and Trish by K-Z

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

Quote Originally Posted by cazador View Post
    Johnny Bomber and Trish by K-Z
    Yes they exist, and that is their names and that is their author =p

"==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD=="

You can make a thread to request for them if you want.

Uploads
    Comments

Cool Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

Yes, I'm looking please what can happen characters

Uploads
    Comments

Veo que usted es argentino. Voy a utilizar el traductor de google , bueno en la traducción del portugués a su idioma.

Este tema es sólo para averiguar el nombre , autor , o existe un personaje . Para pedir personajes que conoces toda esta información , se debe crear un tema en la sección de pedidos .

Aquí . Yo te ayudaré.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/showt...d-Trish-by-K-Z

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: is it ok to send u a pic and request a char of me ? lol

Are there any versions of the SFA2 Birthday Bash stage with no superjump scrolling? I tried playing with a version that did have vertical scrolling, and it was disorientating.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by allymender View Post
    Are there any versions of the SFA2 Birthday Bash stage with no superjump scrolling? I tried playing with a version that did have vertical scrolling, and it was disorientating.
    You do know you can edit so it does not scroll vertically right?

Go to the .def look for the "vertical follow" value, and change it to zero

;D

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    You do know you can edit so it does not scroll vertically right?

Go to the .def look for the "vertical follow" value, and change it to zero

;D
    Thanks for the help

Uploads
    Comments

Hello! I'm looking for the sprites for a character cause I have legitimately been looking everywhere and have been unable to find them.
    I wanted to make a pitfall harry character to guest star in my mugen game.
    but have been unable to find sprites.
    Now I want to make the character myself, so I'm not asking for a character, BUT if you are able to find one, I would also appreciate that as well.
    Thank you all very much! ^^

(i am unable to post a link to an image, despite my best efforts, i apologize. I'm sure you can find him if you google "pitfall harry, the mayan adventure")

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by nixodemus1 View Post
    Hello! I'm looking for the sprites for a character cause I have legitimately been looking everywhere and have been unable to find them.
    Now I want to make the character myself, so I'm not asking for a character, BUT if you are able to find one, I would also appreciate that as well.

(i am unable to post a link to an image, despite my best efforts, i apologize. I'm sure you can find him if you google "pitfall harry, the mayan adventure")
    This may not be much of help.. but ZSNES has a nice function to disable layers. It's pretty easy to rip sprites on it.

Uploads
    Comments

anybody know if someone created Hei from Darker Than Black or any Darker Than Black characters for that matter?

Uploads
    Comments

I recently found this cool Rugal edit that I have been wanting to get my hands on for days. Haven't found a single link or a lead of at all and this is the only video that I have found it at all. I can't post the video since I have less than 10 post, so I'll give you the directions in order to find the video: Simply search in Google "Rugal Yasanagi" and then click on the vid called "Element Iori vs Rugal Yasanagi". Hope you guys have more luck in finding the Rugal edit than I did, oh and when you guys do find it send me the link the char will ya :P

Uploads
    Comments

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pulldownanim.gif 
Views:	9 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	113Click image for larger version. 

Name:	accident2.gif 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	114Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anchanintro.gif 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	115 someone knows that angel is this
    Last edited by nikolaibelinski20; Sep 16, 2016 at 03:09.

Uploads
    Comments

Is there a lancer char from fate/stay night?

Uploads
    Comments

Good turn!

Someone know the name of Saltybet lifebars/screenpack?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by nikolaibelinski20 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pulldownanim.gif 
Views:	9 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	113Click image for larger version. 

Name:	accident2.gif 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	114Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anchanintro.gif 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	115 someone knows that angel is this

This is only a sprite R.I.P.

See this forum the discussion of Angel by swipergod and the post of Bastard Mami:
    [ilink topic=69500 post=671886]Re: Mugen: King of Fighters Edition (A Little Mugen Project)[/ilink]
    Last edited by davimd8; Oct 02, 2016 at 04:55.

Quote Originally Posted by nixodemus1 View Post

"RomeDoggizzle" created Harry jr. from Mayan Adventure two years ago, it is a incomplete open source char.

Edit: I don't know if the char is still online, but with the authorname you should be able to find or request the char.
    Last edited by Lichtbringer; Oct 02, 2016 at 05:21.

Uploads
    Comments

I wish that someone would create SiivaGunner in MUGEN

Uploads
    Comments

So I've been looking for the most recent version of Luke Skywalker From DJ HANNIBALROYCE/AI patch for him. I actually have the character, but his AI isn't the same as one would see in saltybet. There's a read me in the folder title BETA README that says

"Luke Skywalker!!!! by DJ Hannibalroyce!!!! BETA!

Hello guys...first of all lemme say thank you for downloading.
    I released luke skywalker a tad bit early because my computer is going crazy so i gotta send it to the shop for a couple of days. Since i can't edit him for a while, i figured u guys try it out while i wait. hope u guys enjoy...and RESPECTABLE feedback is always welcome." followed by a a description of his moveset.

I admit that it's been a while since I've looked for an AI patch or a more recent version of the character, but I know that my version isn't the best that it can be, and I also know that the original creator's website is down. So if anyone knows where to find something like that, please let me know. Thanks! :^)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by RogueStormTrooper View Post
    So I've been looking for the most recent version of Luke Skywalker From DJ HANNIBALROYCE/AI patch for him. I actually have the character, but his AI isn't the same as one would see in saltybet. There's a read me in the folder title BETA README that says

"Luke Skywalker!!!! by DJ Hannibalroyce!!!! BETA!

Hello guys...first of all lemme say thank you for downloading.
    I released luke skywalker a tad bit early because my computer is going crazy so i gotta send it to the shop for a couple of days. Since i can't edit him for a while, i figured u guys try it out while i wait. hope u guys enjoy...and RESPECTABLE feedback is always welcome." followed by a a description of his moveset.

I admit that it's been a while since I've looked for an AI patch or a more recent version of the character, but I know that my version isn't the best that it can be, and I also know that the original creator's website is down. So if anyone knows where to find something like that, please let me know. Thanks! :^)

Plz notice that a lot of stuff on saltybet is private. Most of the AI's were specifically made to it. So MAYBE you'll never find that version.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Was wondering if this Bad Dude was created

http://maximoff.alreadyread.net/SpriteSheets/baddude.png

I saw he was part of a project but couldn't confirm if he is floating around the net?