UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

Since our rules only permit requests with author name and name of the creations, here's a thread for anyone wanting to know those infos.

Be warned:
    IF YOU MAKE THREADS WITH THOSE SUBJECTS, THEY WILL BE CLOSED

Examples:
    "Is there a ____ char for Mugen?"
    "Who is the author of this char? (image)"
    "What is the name of this stage (image)"

Another thing.
    Plz BE POLITE, if nobody answered is because no one knows. Copy that?

That's all.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

Right ^^

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

Hello. I just joined and it says I cannot post new threads. How can I get this changed? Thanks.

I need some info about two realy old Super Butōden 1 Edited Mugen chars.

There is this Android 17, the only thing that I was able to find out is that The Necromancer created the sprites for it, but I don't know if he also made the char or if Someone used his sprites.

The other one would be this Tien, that is based on Piccolo sprites.

I know that both chars existed but I only find dead links with no info about their creators, on some old Mugen blogs.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lichtbringer View Post
    I need some info about two realy old Super Butōden 1 Edited Mugen chars.

There is this Android 17, the only thing that I was able to find out is that The Necromancer created the sprites for it, but I don't know if he also made the char or if Someone used his sprites.

The other one would be this Tien, that is based on Piccolo sprites.

I know that both chars existed but I only find dead links with no info about their creators, on some old Mugen blogs.

I'm not sure, but I guess this fullgame has them (at least Tien seems the same judging by the select screen)

Download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l4...k/DBME2007.rar

Na it has one of the two Big Android 17 I already Uploaded, like I said both are realy old.

Uploads
    Comments

Do you guys know more characters compatible with Kenkagei Andy/Simone Ki other than the mortal kombat guys and Aty?
    nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15398456
    I mean, every character has always the basic face and stomach hit reactions, but there are so few who actually reacts to more than that, like Kenkagei's funny Nutslap combo or even an Eye puke and that's what always bothered me in 2d fighting games, too many special animations for attacks, but 0 effort for the receiving end.

Sorry for my bad engrish, and thanks in advance!

Uploads
    Comments

Does anyone know how to get chars for Mega Man, Protoman, Bass, and Duo for Mega Man The Power Fighters 2? I need Protoman and it would be good to have chars for the rest that would be as accurate as possible. In addition, they must be compatible with Mugen 1.0 so they can work. I have a Protoman but it will only work on Winmugen. So can anyone help me and find out how to get some good chars based on these versions of the Mega Man characters?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bennascar View Post
    Does anyone know how to get chars for Mega Man, Protoman, Bass, and Duo for Mega Man The Power Fighters 2? I need Protoman and it would be good to have chars for the rest that would be as accurate as possible. In addition, they must be compatible with Mugen 1.0 so they can work. I have a Protoman but it will only work on Winmugen. So can anyone help me and find out how to get some good chars based on these versions of the Mega Man characters?
    I did by best to find them, but no success. Only thing I found that we did not have yet was a Bass from Megaman & Bass and Duo from Megaman 8 :/

You can find both on the list of the latest uploads.

Uploads
    Comments

I hear ya... I REALLY WISH that Calamix Mega Man, Bass, and Proto Man were still up for download. I would at least want a Proto Man based on the arcade game as the one I have is only compatible with Winmugen and a new Mega Man because the one I have is from Kirby The Dream Battle, and has Kirby sound effects and can infinitly jump. So if you could possibly find one for at least Proto Man, I would be very greatful. =)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bennascar View Post
    I hear ya... I REALLY WISH that Calamix Mega Man, Bass, and Proto Man were still up for download. I would at least want a Proto Man based on the arcade game as the one I have is only compatible with Winmugen and a new Mega Man because the one I have is from Kirby The Dream Battle, and has Kirby sound effects and can infinitly jump. So if you could possibly find one for at least Proto Man, I would be very greatful. =)
    Well... it's not by Calamix, but... look what I found.. http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=32488

I also noticed we have a Duo by Shimon mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=29361 it's from Power Fighters

Uploads
    Comments

Thanks! Your awesome you know that? I would try downloading them, but I still cant download due to the "Inactive Users" rule. l=T

Uploads
    Comments

I can tell you are very close of beeing ranked up. Comment some times on other threads and you'll be promoted in no time ;D

Also, I'm the one to thank you. This search showed me that we need Megaman sub-sections, things are kinda chaotic there XD 10 pages? Jesus Christ!

I'l be talking with the admins to provide that ;D thanx

Uploads
    Comments

Does anyone happen to know or own this Leela?:

This one looks much better than Warner's.

The video is really old, she might be offline. But I'm asking just in case.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-E-L View Post
    Does anyone happen to know or own this Leela?:

This one looks much better than Warner's.

The video is really old, she might be offline. But I'm asking just in case.
    Weird. I found this video adressed to Leela on Mugen Wiki...
    It's clearly Warner sprites...

The version the wiki has is the one we have too.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    Weird. I found this video adressed to Leela on Mugen Wiki...
    It's clearly Warner sprites...

The version the wiki has is the one we have too.
    No worries, I actually managed to found it.

It was at this spanish Mugen site: http://darkmugen.es.tl/CHARS.htm

I just uploaded her to the site's database.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm assuming this is the place to post this, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, haha. I want to put together a huge Marvel roster after my first attempt at creating a fighter (which I think at the moment is going to be DBZ-themed, though on a smaller scale than what I have in mind for the Marvel game), and I was wondering if there is an Ultimate version of Green Goblin out there anywhere? Not Ultimate as in, like, the best creation, but as in his Ultimate Universe counterpart in the comics. I'm not a HUGE fan of the design, but I thought it would be a cool character to throw in there with the classic Green Goblin and Hobgoblin.

Also, on the Spider-Man side of things would anyone happen to have any suggestions as to which characters I should go for? I was going to ask if Shocker was one, but I was surprised to find him fairly easily - considering his very low ranking amongst Spider-Man's rogues. (Though he's always been a personal favorite of mine, haha.)

Oh! I was also wondering if anyone had created the Netflix Daredevil. Couldn't find him by searching, but if there is a good one out there with a suit styled after the Netflix show, I would be all over that! Haha.

Uploads
    Comments

Grin is it ok to send u a pic and request a char of me ? lol

i know it might sound weird but can i get a me char if anybody has the time and would enjoy making a weirdo like me his own char then cool lets get this started :P

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: is it ok to send u a pic and request a char of me ? lol

Hello Everyone,

This is off topic but does anyone know where I can find a good Nakahara the last boss from Sega`s Shinobi? I saw the W.I.P from Leon at oldschool mugen but he never completed it. He did a great job on the Joe Musashi so I was really
    looking forward to his Nakahara. If there are any good character creators here that could make one I would be happy to pay you. Let me know if you can help

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: is it ok to send u a pic and request a char of me ? lol

Hello...

Long time no playing mugen... But I am back to help and get some KOF edit chars. I need to search for my back-up CDs where I have all of them.

I don't know if I have it on my roster, I don't have the source CD yet, but I would like to know if anyone got a copy of Kim Sueil Kof edit, made by oscar12345...

I have void memories to have tried him once... So he might be in my back-ups. If he is, I will upload him no regrets.

I am also here to request some tutorials or someone who can teach me how to make a char, or to make a Kof edit... Is it changing color palettes and that's done? Or how?

Regards,
    Carlos Díaz