UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: is it ok to send u a pic and request a char of me ? lol

Does anyone have "Johnny" from The Room? I've seen him as a playable but can't find him anywhere.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

Is there a Marvel VS Capcom 2 Selection Screen that replaces the default portraits (in the globe, not the large side portraits) with your characters' portraits?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: ==OFFICIAL "Does this thing exist/Who is the author/What is the name of" THREAD==

I want phoenix wright in mugen, and yes I know thaon the stage t there's the huge one but I want one that is actually fighter size with combos and all that jazz

Uploads
    Comments

Where can I find this download and the SNES characters found in it for individual download?

"Street Fighter 2 Mugen Super Nintendo"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaGH7rjv2G8

Uploads
    Comments

Please help me. I want this character, whose name is I-no, which support Bao

and zangief that support missionary position ..

.. I searched all sites and did not find them

Uploads
    Comments

I saw DC character and Street Fighter Screenpacks the other day. Both were made by the same person, and I cannot locate them now. The pictures are surrounded by red or blue colors to show villain or hero.

Uploads
    Comments

I am looking for My Hero Academia mugen characters other than Isuku, being that I already have an amazing izuku
    Are there any?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by trip322 View Post
    I am looking for My Hero Academia mugen characters other than Isuku, being that I already have an amazing izuku
    Are there any?
    So far, only Izuku is the only one made as of now. I believe one other author announced that he was going to do Bakugou though.

An old school classic I really loved as a kid was Eternal Champions. I havent seen any of the Challenge of the Darkside characters anywhere which was part 2 to Eternal Champions. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by aka2810 View Post
    So far, only Izuku is the only one made as of now. I believe one other author announced that he was going to do Bakugou though.
    Thank you. I'll wait since...I can't create characters

Are there Zora, Goron and Deku links out there? Because i would love that.

Uploads
    Comments

Is there a MvC1 resources pack? (Like Hitsparks, Sound Rips, Hyper BG, Announcer Sounds, K.O Effect and so on).
    Check out my website, or maybe not...
    https://sites.google.com/site/flareg...bsiteofthings/

Has anyone seen any characters or stages from any of the Souls or Bloodborne series?

Uploads
    Comments

Default "Does this thing exist

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have the Jerez/Helles God of Destruction Character from, this build of Mugen someone made? I can't launch the program on my computer, and going through the chars, and select folder I can't seem to find her character, or any other videos showing gameplay for her for that matter. So i'm starting to think it was clickbait, here's the video I downloaded the game and supposed character for:
    4:02-4:03 is where you see the supposed character in the video

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8qt9zS9.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	472.5 KB 
ID:	2583 ---- Image of Jerez in still in the selection screen
    Last edited by bababooey22; 5th October 2017 at 18:01.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: "Does this thing exist

is there a Zone-Tan character in mugen or a Squigly palete Swap of her cause i think that would be Hilarious To see the queen of hentai in Mugen

Uploads
    Comments

So I don't have an image, but there used to be this Donald Edit that was pretty good but I have no clue who the Author is to look it up (and there are a lot of Donald Edits)
    The File name was just Donald.def

- He had the Raging Demon move, once it finishes the combo, it ends with Donald posing and a giant Mcdonalds M that pulses from the center of the screen.
    - He had a Rainbow Blast, kinda similar to the Kishio edit where he shoots a yellow beam (which this one can also do), this one could also shoot a giant Rainbow beam and he shouts "Taste the Rainbow motherfucker"
    - He could throw down a Cola/Soda that explodes in a Pillar.
    - He had this crazy ultimate move where he grabs the player and music starts playing and blood starts gushing from them, I think it MIGHT have been an insta-kill move
    - He had a combo super similar to Kishio except at the end of the combo he grabs the enemy and slams them on the ground after being in the air.
    - He had a Rugal-like Slice kick that tbh could be cheesed and constantly used to juggle, was very nicely animated though.

I have a video of it but I cannot post it here ofc.

Anyone know the author of this one? It was one of the best ones.
    Last edited by Cebix; 11th October 2017 at 20:38.

Is there any 18+edit of Shiranui Mai kof13 ver. ?

I tried searching many place but can't find her anywhere. Anyone know where i can find one?

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, Does anyone have this Stage? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mugen66 (1).png 
Views:	4 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	2604

Uploads
    Comments

Does an addon that can increase the amount of characters in SIMUL team mode exist? it would be pretty useful for some battles.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel202012 View Post
    Does an addon that can increase the amount of characters in SIMUL team mode exist? it would be pretty useful for some battles.
    I use this for 3v3 and 4v4 team fights
    https://www.4shared.com/zip/2TQedPwy...usterpack.html

Works on mugen 1.1b