UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Weird logics in video games

Holes that make you fall from the ceilling and corridors that make you appear in the other side.

JtheSaltyy is offline another bandwagon hater, victim of mugen dramas, RIP Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Literally everything in Mortal Kombat

Uploads
    Comments

For some reason Mega man can get hit by missiles bombs and get impaled yet somehow SOMEHOW spikes can kill him in one hit

- - - Updated - - -

you would think Dr light would make X without this flaw but I guess Megaman and X are made out of balloons

- - - Updated - - -

which would explain why they can jump high in water

- - - Updated - - -

I mean there is also the fact of what doesn't needle man kill mega man in one hit if he is weak to spikes why does stabbing him not count and why hard man is so hard
    Last edited by model sonic x; Jun 28, 2020 at 00:54.

Uploads
    Comments

When you beat an AI in story mode in a fighting game through time-out it's like "Oh ok I see you timed me out after 1 minute and 30 seconds I guess you win... see you later I'm gonna die now"

Uploads
    Comments

I’ll add another, COD is not the only series/game that’s guilty of this:
    Cutscenes- cinematic or not - show dynamic ways to defeat the enemy, but the reality is when the gameplay starts.
    Meh, whatís the deal. I donít really double check my sentences before posting.

Luck can never be on anyoneís side, when it is, itís redundant, overkill, or insulting.

In the final fight or streets of rage, you take food from the trash, you eat it in a second, without fear of having an infection or something like that.
    Or you take something random from the floor to score points.

In the midnight club racing games, you can drive your car on 2 wheels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRh8Bf5l2M0

Uploads
    Comments

Walking into a large, slow moving object can result in instant death - mostly the case if set to the hardest difficulty.

Luck can never be on anyoneís side, when it is, itís redundant, overkill, or insulting.

Uploads
    Comments

Some games have reasons for them such as titanfall or portal

Uploads
    Comments

It's a video game. Nothing ever makes sense in these and talking about them like they do have some ounce of logic is ridiculous and reminds me of surviving a supernova.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹~

Uploads
    Comments

Kyo from King of Fighters can defeat every boss as if it's nothing.
    Though he lost to Goenitz once because he was fighting alone.
    Maybe that's because he's a protagonist? From what i heard, SNK almost never lets their protagonists lose.

No offense to them, even though i like KOF, a protagonist winning every battle is poor/bad writing in my opinion and maybe even considered plot armor. If they lose at least once or twice, it makes me happy because i know they are not undefeatable people who can defeat everyone without trying.

Sorry if i am off-topic by the way.
    Gomamon, Joe Kido's Digimon partner.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: If you want to see my albums and/or post a Visitor Message, you have to be in my Contacts or Friends list. I made it that way because i am aware that not everyone likes my content/stuff i post and not everyone wants to talk to me.)

Uploads
    Comments

Ico Floppy 373

No matter how big the wounds are... A little junk food can restore all your vitality.
    "It's fine, It's fine, It's fine, It's fine"
    Don't say it's fine!

Uploads
    Comments

in metal gear survive there is a giant kub energy centipede thing called the lord of dust thats bigger and longer than skyscrapers that you somehow defeat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETeYlcXJIL0
    i love this game lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by South View Post
    In the midnight club racing games, you can drive your car on 2 wheels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRh8Bf5l2M0
    i think u could also do that in one of the Simpsons games

what im thinking:
    what
    what
    what
    what
    what
    what
    idk what u are still doing here but heres a secret
    my mind is infinite and im thinking about everything

Uploads
    Comments

Killing and other punishable crimes are absolutely "okay" and "fine" if you're a protagonist, because no one will probably ever know or care anyway and you will always get away with it because you're a protagonist.

NOTE: I am talking about Shiki Tohno, main character of Tsukihime. He kills Arcueid in Arcueid and Ciel route, but since Arcueid is immortal and can regenerate, no one really cares. Shiki kills Nrvnqsr and Roa, but it's okay, because they are vampires and villains so, he had every reason... Shiki kills Satsuki, (in Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku route only) but that's okay, because she is universally hated anyway for no reason sadly. Shiki kills Wallachia (villain of Melty Blood) but that's okay because he was being used by his friend, Sion. I always found it frustrating and weird how he can get away with murder and r*pe, i mean, i like him, but he is a flawed character i have to admit, and kind of controversial.

Though hey, it's a fictional game so, maybe i shouldn't take it WAY too seriously? It still doesn't make much sense though, and maybe i will have to deal with that.
    Last edited by Gomamon; Oct 11, 2020 at 19:45.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: If you want to see my albums and/or post a Visitor Message, you have to be in my Contacts or Friends list. I made it that way because i am aware that not everyone likes my content/stuff i post and not everyone wants to talk to me.)

Uploads
    Comments

just play pepsiman on ps1 emulator

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Um cool View Post
    It's a video game. Nothing ever makes sense in these and talking about them like they do have some ounce of logic is ridiculous and reminds me of surviving a supernova.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A
    They really dragged that out for so long, just to show how over-the-top his fatal looking attack is. Only to result in approximately 95% damage done.
    All of what happened must have been an illusion, after the battle, everything's back to normal as if the supernova never happened.
    I'm sure there are other games that are guilty of this, not just Final Fantasy.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Marzavis613 View Post
    They really dragged that out for so long, just to show how over-the-top his fatal looking attack is. Only to result in approximately 95% damage done.
    All of what happened must have been an illusion, after the battle, everything's back to normal as if the supernova never happened.
    I'm sure there are other games that are guilty of this, not just Final Fantasy.
    Yeah, but I assumed it's the same power of a supernova since he's creating a dimension or something during the fight?

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹~

Uploads
    Comments

How to get stronger!
    1. Kill your father.
    2. ???
    3. Profit!
    (sorry if this is offensive)

I am talking about Igniz from The King of Fighters 2001. Since that game has story and is official, before you fight him, Igniz kills his father in the cutscene and then he begins fighting you. I thought that was kind of interesting in my opinion.

Uploads
    Comments

Ico Floppy 373

Mario has unimaginable strength at the time of being able to carry the giant and heavy Bowser from the tail... But at the same time he has proven to be much weaker than any other human being when he was defeated by just touching a turtle.

https://media.tenor.com/images/a095c41cfcdf9849ebbfb50c38fbd35a/tenor.gif
    "It's fine, It's fine, It's fine, It's fine"
    Don't say it's fine!

Uploads
    Comments

Charizard spits fire hot enough to melt boulders, but his attacks are still weak against the tiniest of rock types.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast