UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Weird logics in video games

Somehow, Shiki Tohno, who is an anemic guy and just a normal human being (that is, if you ignore his MEoDP ability) can make an extremely powerful vampire who is also True Ancestor as well, senior from his school who is also a lady from the church, his maids, his adopted sister, his succubus and a high school girl who can see the future fall in love with him.

Names of girls that love Shiki if you want to know:
    Arcueid Brunestud - A vampire that he stalks and kills at the beginning of Arcueid and Ciel route. Despite the fact that he stalked and killed her, she resurrects and then falls in love with him and is curious about him and uses him to kill Nrvnqsr Chaos and Michael Roa Valdamjong because she knows about his ability to kill people by slicing the lines on them.
    Ciel - She's a senior, but also an immortal lady from the church. Despite the fact that she's 5 years older than him, Ciel is in love with Shiki, although they sometimes tease each other. (Note: Shiki Tohno is 17 yo and Ciel is 22 yo)
    Hisui and Kohaku - Maid siblings. They switched roles when they grew up. In Hisui route, Shiki compliments Hisui and makes love with her. In Kohaku route, the same thing, except Shiki tries his best to make Kohaku actually happy.
    Akiha Tohno - In other routes, despite the fact that Shiki is adopted, Akiha treats him like his biological brother. Despite her rudeness and sometimes grounding him, Akiha actually loves Shiki, even if she may not always show it. Also, no offense, i liked Akiha route, but i kind of hated that scene where Shiki kissed Akiha in lips and made love with her. I know he's adopted, but that still makes me feel weird as hell.
    Len - Even if she may not appear in it, in Tsukihime, Len makes Shiki have a s*xual dream of a girl of his choice. She appears in the sequel of Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, sometimes as a cat, sometimes as a little girl.
    Akira Seo - First appears in Tsukihime Plus-DISC. Some guy disguises as Shiki and tricks her into thinking he's the real Shiki, but later, when Shiki Tohno finds out, he kills him and lets Akira know that he's the real Shiki. In Kagetsu Tohya, Akira is nice and friendly to Shiki, although she doesn't always talk to him.

The only girls that i know that are not in love with Shiki are Souka Tsukihime (appearing in Kagetsu Tohya) and Shiki Ryougi (appearing in Melty Blood AA and AACC) and MAYBE Aoko Aozaki, who he calls Sensei. She doesn't hate him, but she's not attracted to him unlike other girls, though it makes sense, Shiki x Aoko sounds like a weird ship in my opinion, though anything is possible.

But what can i say? As nonsensical as they can be, i myself actually kind of like harems, feel free to hate me.
    Gomamon, Joe Kido's Digimon partner.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: If you want to see my albums and/or post a Visitor Message, you have to be in my Contacts or Friends list. I made it that way because i am aware that not everyone likes my content/stuff i post and not everyone wants to talk to me.)

Uploads
    Comments

Let me see...
    cannon shots are nothing for Mega Man, but touching a thorn is very deadly

Uploads
    Comments

If youíre used to losing health when getting crushed in Mario 64, then good luck with Mario Galaxy (I think itís the same case in Sunshine).
    The first time playing Galaxy, it caught me off guard, wasnít expecting it.
    Meh, whatís the deal. I donít really double check my sentences before posting.

Luck can never be on anyoneís side, when it is, itís redundant, overkill, or insulting.

Uploads
    Comments

You can be story wise the strongest character in your universe that only three people together could defeat you, but game wise, you can be pretty easy to defeat.

Talking about Orochi from King of Fighters. From what i've played, Kyo, Iori and Chizuru are the only ones that could defeat Orochi in canon, right? I think Orochi is the strongest KOF boss story wise, i mean, Rugal and Magaki literally wanted Orochi's power so, that makes Orochi sound more fearful and powerful, i guess, no one wants some other KOF's boss' power, only Orochi, Orochi and Orochi. I may be wrong though, but i believe he/it (not sure if Orochi is male or genderless, i saw few people refer to Orochi by him but few people refer to Orochi by it so, it's kind of complicated) is the strongest in KOF universe, despite being defeated by Kyo, Iori and Chizuru. Though yeah, from what i've played, Orochi was easy to defeat in '97, but Orochi's AI was smarter in '98 UM as far as i remember.
    Gomamon, Joe Kido's Digimon partner.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: If you want to see my albums and/or post a Visitor Message, you have to be in my Contacts or Friends list. I made it that way because i am aware that not everyone likes my content/stuff i post and not everyone wants to talk to me.)

Uploads
    Comments

Megaman X7's Reploids.
    Here's how this works.
    In order to even play as X, you need to collect roughly 64 Reploids in order to get him. Alone, this is pretty bad because you're stuck with Axl and Zero, but that's not all. There are Reploids scattered randomly all across the map, with no real rhyme or reason. They basically just threw robots out there and decided "Eh, this'll do."
    So, once you collect all of these reploids, you finally get X...who isn't that great. X suffers from joining way too late, not to mention all those reploids you saved powered up Zero and Axl, so it's going to turn into a grind fest for X.
    And quite frankly, it's not worth the effort.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123