UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Whats your top 3 favourite fighting game franchise ?

1- KOF
    2- Street Fighter
    3- Tekken

Uploads
    Comments

1. Mortal Combat
    2. Super Smash Bros.
    3. Marvel vs. Capcom

Uploads
    Comments

1 Mortal Kombat
    2 Street Fighter
    3 King of Fighters

Uploads
    Comments

Guilty gear
    Mortal kombat
    dragon ball fighterz

Uploads
    Comments

On the part of the 2D would be:

1)Guilty Gear ; A franchise with a decent gameplay, but with each new release it gets a lot better, making it very addictive and with some good Rock themes, My favorite would be Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R

2)The King Of Fihgters ; One of the first fighting games to bring team battles, although it has declined its quality in several titles and the new characters are becoming more generic, it is still one of the best, My favorite would be the KOF 99

3)The Last Blade ; for me the best game that portrays the struggles in the feudal era, with a simple but complex gameplay and a visual delight , My favorite would be The Last Blade 2

On the part of the 3D would be:

1)Rival Schools ; a very original 3D fighting game in which it brings several very interesting elements to the formula, mainly the fights between 2 against 2 characters and more dynamic combats, My favorite would be Rival Schools 2

2)Virtua Fighter ; the father of the 3D fighting games doesn't leave anything to be desired, being most of the mechanics were born thanks to this saga, although still with the passage of the several deliveries they improved and they polished to the same one, being of the fighting games more realistic that you can find, My favorite would be the Virtua Fighter 2

3)Bloody Roar ; for me the craziest fighting game, because now the fighters can transform into their inner animal, although they were not the best, they were the ones who extended the world of 3D fighting, My favorite would be Bloody Roar 2

Uploads
    Comments

3D
    absolver
    virtua fighter
    for honor
    2D
    the last blade
    samurai shodown
    virtua fighter genesis

discord Vogel#7401.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by vogel View Post
    virtua fighter
    Virtua Fighter 3/3TB is my personal-fav entry of the series because of how mind-blowing/impressive the realtime 3D graphics (it's still impressive for me, the promo with the board specs are pretty neat if you ask me) were thanks to Model 3 my personal fav Sega arcade board (considering this game came in the same year before the first Dead or Alive just came, VF3TB graphics resemble a bit 2000s games from 6thgen consoles), the interactive stages with beautiful particles/effects & of course, Aoi Umenokouji, personal-fav VF char since the third game.

the Dreamcast version doesnt catch the spirit of the original Model3 version but still good port anyway, Dreamcast finally deserved a VF game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BomberDark View Post
    On the part of the 2D would be:

1)Guilty Gear ; A franchise with a decent gameplay, but with each new release it gets a lot better, making it very addictive and with some good Rock themes, My favorite would be Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R

2)The King Of Fihgters ; One of the first fighting games to bring team battles, although it has declined its quality in several titles and the new characters are becoming more generic, it is still one of the best, My favorite would be the KOF 99

3)The Last Blade ; for me the best game that portrays the struggles in the feudal era, with a simple but complex gameplay and a visual delight , My favorite would be The Last Blade 2

On the part of the 3D would be:

1)Rival Schools ; a very original 3D fighting game in which it brings several very interesting elements to the formula, mainly the fights between 2 against 2 characters and more dynamic combats, My favorite would be Rival Schools 2

2)Virtua Fighter ; the father of the 3D fighting games doesn't leave anything to be desired, being most of the mechanics were born thanks to this saga, although still with the passage of the several deliveries they improved and they polished to the same one, being of the fighting games more realistic that you can find, My favorite would be the Virtua Fighter 2

3)Bloody Roar ; for me the craziest fighting game, because now the fighters can transform into their inner animal, although they were not the best, they were the ones who extended the world of 3D fighting, My favorite would be Bloody Roar 2
    of all games, Guilty Gear X/XX #RELOAD/Isuka/XX Slash/XX Acore+, KOF '98 The Slugfest/Dream Match '99, The Last Blade 2, Rival Schools/Project Gakuen or Justice, Virtua Fighter 3/3TB & Bloody Roar: Primal Fury are my personal favs.
    Last edited by Jansen121; Aug 23, 2020 at 02:44.
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon