UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Girl ****. Also, post your question, and I'll answer yours?

So this girl broke up with me about two weeks ago. It was a long distance thing, and it was going down hill, which is neither of our faults. But I'm still bitter about how she ended it. She pretty much just stopped talking to me for three days before dropping the news. We even had plans for that Saturday, but she was just like, "I can't take it any more." Then she broke up with me.
    I restarted contact with her two days ago. I have this feeling of revenge, and I mean, we were close before we had to make it long distance, so she's always been a good friend. I'm just conflicted: Should I be a good friend and tell her politely, should I be a good friend and just drop it, should I be an ******* and make her regret it, or should I be an ******* and deny her the chance to learn from what she did by not telling her? Damn, guys.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Girl ****. Also, post your question, and I'll answer yours?

what about thightening that noose, but srsly i suggest you to revenge, that thot should feel yo wrath man

Uploads
    Comments

What kind of plans? Were you gonna meet in person? If that's the case don't you find it ironic that as soon as you were gonna meet she broke up? Normally one would be nervous yet on the inside delighted to finally meet this person they have loved for quite a while. You could've been catfished dude (unless you already met this person before and circumstances have caused you two to separate). Unfortunately I will never understand losing contact with or "getting revenge" since those I was close with were still in contact with me or just friends.

I would suggest you just stay friends with her. As Hello Kitty once exclaimed, "One can never have too many friends." No need for unnecessary enemies to be made, tis a waste of time. Friendship is undeniably more powerful than separation.

Uploads
    Comments

As someone that went the distance with long-term relationships many moons ago, I'd say remain in the friendship. Revenge is never good not only from a moral stand-point, but a self-confidence standpoint. If you know you've been catfished, especially by someone online you've never met in person, then count your loses short, remain as her friend. You could be someone she can confide into if the trust hasn't been severed. The most important thing is your self-confidence, your maturity and the acquired wisdom from the experience with her. It still doesn't make the nonsense and the drama go away in an instant, but unlike any other human being on Earth or online: one's own self is always there, and it's who one has to live with as well as grow up with. 2-fold: There's no one human being alive or in a form of internet fodder worth one's own self-image, self-esteem or dignity. This negative loss or uncertainty can be turned into a positive, if so wishes. I know I'm only an outsider on a MUGEN site, so what you ultimately decide is up to you.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by loydchase View Post
    I restarted contact with her two days ago. I have this feeling of revenge, and I mean, we were close before we had to make it long distance, so she's always been a good friend. I'm just conflicted: Should I be a good friend and tell her politely, should I be a good friend and just drop it, should I be an ******* and make her regret it, or should I be an ******* and deny her the chance to learn from what she did by not telling her? Damn, guys.
    vengeance is the act of turning anger in on yourself. on the surface it may be directed at her, but it is a recipe for arresting emotional recovery.

if you realy were friends then vengeance is not necessary and at the end is it really worth it?
    yes she probably was a catfish but if that the case ending communication is the best action.