UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default What's a character from another game that surprisingly isn't a mugen character?

What's a character that would be ideal in mugen, but nobody has ever made? For me I'd say Bayonetta due to her iconic moves and aesthetic.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What's a character from another game that surprisingly isn't a mugen character?

I was surprised to find out no one has made a Noctis from Final Fantasy XV. The FF series seems to be pretty popular in mugen.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What's a character from another game that surprisingly isn't a mugen character?

Ryu from Breath of Fire.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments

ughhh idk if anyone else has noticed but Megaman from the Marvel V Capcom games hasn't been seen on this site yet XD that really surprised me due to the popularity of the MvC series

Uploads
    Comments

There's alot of Megamans in Vs style on this site, unless you're talking about X wich i could probably agree that there's not a good one in that style.

Back on topic, i would say that I'm surprised no one has made more chars from Chaos Code, like i know there's Cthylla, but i wish there was more.

Uploads
    Comments

I haven't seen a Laa-Laa Teletubby, a Michael Huang, a Dora BFDI, or a Flippy from Toontown.

Uploads
    Comments

for my money I'm gonna have to say peacock from skullgirls it's odd how I haven't seen a single download page of her

Uploads
    Comments

Bayonetta seems like the most perfect character for MUGEN.
    I'm pretty shocked no-one's tried an serious attempt at her yet.

Uploads
    Comments

Big Band from Skullgirls. Personally, the best Sklgirls character. I was eager to add it to my game, but for now it isnt anywere posted. They even managed to port some chars of that game too, so maybe it will be mugeized soon...