UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

I dreamed that i was being chased around the house by an oversized Millipede and i woke up frightened. I hate it, absolutely hate it.
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic17078_24.gif
    Rip and Tear Until It Is Done.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/xWagnerPlaguesx

Uploads
    Comments

The dream was about me waking up and preparing to make breakfast. But to my surprise when i looked in a cabinet I was out of cornflakes.
    Apparently that shocked me so hard I instantly woke up.

Thank god when i checked my cornflakes were still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Uyulala View Post
    Well, only wrote that because she is not the first person saying it's not her last dream, the tittle was not meant to take it literally.
    I don't really care though, i would prefer if this thread was erased or at least moved to shit posting.
    Why erase it or move it? It's a nice topic to have some fun :)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by hegalica View Post
    Why erase it or move it? It's a nice topic to have some fun :)
    Because i'm super-dramatic.

Uploads
    Comments

The weirdest things that happened in my dream last night was seeing two parents drive off and abandon their kid after he dances his *** off to some really trendy song that's probably in the future. The kid didn't give anything and just kept dancing. Also apparently it was illegal to eat food that's inside of a hotdog bun. I ordered a hotdog in a futuristic version of the restaurant I work in (completely different layout and everything) and the guy started doing a gentle laugh and said "you know that's illegal right?" Then I realized all of the coworkers I was working with weren't eating a full hotdog, just a hotdog bun. If anyone wants to tell me why America would ever make eating hotdog buns with food in it illegal I'd really love to hear.

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹~

Fighting Scorpion in the pit

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed the Dallas Stars would win their playoff game and it happened 0_o. Next time I really should make a trip to Vegas.

Uploads
    Comments

I guess it was some dream where I tried to stab myself on my waist and succeded, then I woke up. Weird isn't it?

Uploads
    Comments

Dreamed this yesterday and I want to revive this thread as best as I can. I dreamed the area I worked but in the future. It had like a carnival theme to it and all the restaurants kind of worked together. I really wanted to see one of my coworkers and apparently she worked in all the restaurants and cycled through them during the day or something. Another coworker was Hammond from Overwatch. Then I became Hammond, then other people became Hammond or something idk and we rolled around the entire place. Also I remember going to some weird building with water pipes every where and an old man yelling at me in there.

Uploads
    Comments

My things appeared broken or where lost. i discovered that there were some little beings covered in a cloack living in a corner of my room, they were able to walk across the walls like ghosts.
    To scare them i did a figure of a blue person with open arms

Uploads
    Comments

Had a dream i got attacked by a man made out of gummy bears

Uploads
    Comments

Just drowning in sugar, weird because I ussually dream drowned by air

Uploads
    Comments

A coworker of mine was wanted. Sadly I don't remember why he was wanted but he started chasing me around. He first saw me at a some abandoned bridge in the middle of the forest. Lot of circling around going on. (For whatever reason I spray paint Japanese on the bridge.) I finally find a good chance to get out of there and head straight home I guess? Except it was a home that I used to live in. I see "coworker" running across my backyard so yeah time for an escape plan. I don't even know how to ride a motorcycle, in fact no one in my family does but there's a motorcycle in my garage anyway and I take off. At 25 mph and no helmet because nobody rides a motorcycle for crying out loud why the hell is that thing in there, plot convenience? Some places I hid was the first flying home (It was just a plane with a big box at the front), and a box that was going to be used for a Hatsune Miku concert. I didn't know but during the concert they would be opening these boxes and reveal something from them. Apparently my coworker was watching the concert live. The first box is some asian chick dressed in an elf costume. In fact lots of elf costumes must be Christmas. The second box was literally me. I was facing the wrong way and there was my butt. I hopped out quick because I knew coworker saw. (Ya'll know by now my dreams swap around perspectives like some movie.) Apparently I was the best part of the concert, sorry Miku. I go to some mall but it's like outdoors. Still has an indoor mall layout. There's a Target, Walmart, Lowes Grocery store, and even a bunch of shelters for home. I hid in one of them but there's coworker smiling. Eventually he catches up to me and just says that he's sorry he chased me around and hopes he didn't let me down. He offered a hug. Then I saw him walking through a Target employees only hall and he did that shitty cartoon zipper thing and revealed he was Billie Eilish in disguise. This time I was the one offering a hug.

Well now I'm completely lost and don't know where to go so I ask for directions. Eventually I meet pretty much human versions of Ren and Stimpy. They said they don't know how to get me home. I just give up and take out my phone but then Stimpy says Ren knows a way home so I start following them. All of a sudden they start stealing shit everywhere. I decided I'm not going to be associated with these thieves and it's just us running around rampant in this outdoor mall. We eventually meet up in the Walmart and they have all this jewelry and bride wedding dresses on and announce they were going to get married. The cops are outside waiting to arrest these wretched creatures. "Don't worry, we know a way out without getting arrested!" They go through some secret passage way to a completely different world, and I see them through the normal Walmart doors. The image of them disappears and I assume they live a happy life together. I just go ahead and ride on out of the Walmart. The cops don't mind me, I'm going 25 mph anyway. Now I'm just looking for good stops so I can type in my address on my phone. I go to a very poorly lit gas station, and the sun is starting to rise. "Holy shit it's morning already?" Then I meet some old buddy and we were like "sup?" and that's when I woke up.

Uploads
    Comments

Dreamed my father came back younger and more hair on his head, Man he looked almost to be my age. I was shocked but was shortly pulled aside as my mother greeted him with happy tears and a hug. Recomposing myself quickly i did the same only to slowly start to remeber my parents are not that close anymore so I felt it was oddly off. Woke up and shrugged it off.
    Last edited by Proxis47; Jul 14, 2019 at 22:29. Reason: spelling some gramme...made it better?

Uploads
    Comments

Me being able to do push-ups for once... That's all I remember about it, I mean have you ever had long arms so when you try you have to keep spacing them out? Then it gets out of position so it doesn't bend all the way and you have to strain to do it? The one before that one was just that of my own story universe I made up when I was twelve.

I had this scary dream where I was a little girl. I was getting adopted by a man I don't recognize.
    He had two older girls with him, probably his daughters, both bigger than I was in the dream.
    And they were, well kind of mean to me, but that wasn't a point.

They were taking me somewhere, probably home. The place was a huge modern building.
    Inside, we went into a hall, which seems to be an elevator. Inside the man talked to me, but I can't remember what about.
    Suddenly the elevator platform collapsed, luckily near the floor, so no injuries.
    But there was panic.

During thee panic I got lost from that man and the sisters. I was trying to run after them, but I couldn't find them.
    I went for a while, walking straight through the building, a long hallway, a restaurant(?) and then an exit.
    Once outside the door, I ended up in a back alley cornered by 2 strange men up to no good.

I woke up in a shock....

Uploads
    Comments

Was surfing the net when i heard knocking at my door. I opened the door someone i knew greeting me. I couldn't recall who he was but as soon as i tried to remember his head started oozing purple ink from the back of the head to the front till it was drenching his face. woke wondering who i was trying to remember lol.

Uploads
    Comments

My last dream i had is related to this song:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-OwqCI6uLo8
    It was a really good dream i had (Even last). I dreamed that i was hearing that song at it's best and i thinked many good things at my dream while sleeping.
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

一次考上苏州大学

Uploads
    Comments

just awhile ago, I dreamed of Miss Tanukana (the tekken female pro player), Miss Hatsume (Street fighter v female pro player) and another gaming girl (I am not sure if she is Mrs. harumy or someone else) arrived to a school compound alike late while there were many guys (I don't think they are those familar pro players except I saw Dogura I think) started up their gaming. Miss Tanukana was among with the Tekken players while the other two were with the Street Fighter players (probably maybe I was ogling at Miss Tanukana and Hatsume's swimsuit photos: https://twitter.com/kana_xiao/status/1158243746615574531 where they took it during their Evo 2019 events before I go to sleep, that was why I dream of them)
    Last edited by tehdevil; Aug 22, 2019 at 04:21.