UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

i dont remember

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by N4xtroid View Post
    i dont remember
    At least is more sincere than almost all the other replies.

Uploads
    Comments

So lot of stuff I don't remember but it leads up to me and a REALLY old friend I had (from when I was 7-9 years old) biking with me. We go into a complete stranger's house with two other people apparently (Mick Rory and Sara Lance from Legends of Tomorrow I think.) The strangers in question? They're called Orange Clown and White Clown. they offered us food and drinks and pretty much threw a party with just the six of us. The more we ate and drank the more we wanted to stay. I guess this is where the Orange Clown reveals his plan to keep us in the house forever and to rule the world. All four of us just booked it out of the house anyway.

It's like a movie so cut to the Orange Clown and White clown coming to see who they called "Brown Clown" for being a shitter. It was just a stereotypical Italian-american you would see in mafia movies and not even a clown. He was the mafia leader. Don't know how it happened at all but we're all in the forest and our crew is tied up against a bunch of trees with Sonic the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat, a bootleg overpowered as hell Matthew Murdock, bootleg Cable mixed with Solid Snake, and some other guy who was like some explorer. I guess we know each other. The Orange Clown has "Brown Clown" hostage but some special tactics American force squad shows up on the "Brown Clown's" side. Meanwhile Orange Clown has a pistol and White Clown has a big *** rocket launcher or some bazooka or some shit. The Orange Clown starts warning that if the squad shoots their rifle (some kind of shotgun) the gun is rigged to blow up. One unlucky guy finds it bullshit and blows up. Then the Orange Clown strikes up a deal. If the squad could find a way to take my group out (still all tied up) then he would let the "Brown Clown" go. At first the attack squad is all confused and don't move because they don't want to blow up. This gives my entire group some time to get untied. Literally right as soon as once we're all untied the attack squad somehow figure out that all the rifles (except the one guy) weren't rigged at all and they start aiming with their green/red laser lights and shooting while we run crazy and the Orange Clown is like "Happy Hunting!.

The first shown running are Sara and Mick. They have really good lead. Sara says "I learned this trick from the fairy godmother!" (from season 4) and she starts making this cloud/plant monster. It only roars and starts taking off super fast becoming some kind of spider thing, not even minding the attack squad. It then cuts to Sonic the Hedgehog who is running so fast he's in like a field after the forest. The spider thing catches up to Sonic and freaking mauls him to death like wtf. There was screaming and blood it was scary asf. Then no joke captions show up saying "sorry it's what the sequencer brought up." CAPTIONS LITERALLY SHOWED UP IN MY DREAM WTFGOPIYTDRSDHFJHGKL

It cuts to me, Matthew, Cable, and Explorer still running in the forest. Let me tell you Matthew is an overpowered shit. He can read the future apparently and because he's blind can detect everything around him. So he's telling us directions on how to survive like "watch your left" and making weird and sporadic routes. We all find this tree house and he's like "keep going on." We're climbing up these steps and he's like "no! keep going on" and runs past us, jumping off the steps. Obviously we follow and I guess now of all times Solid Cable decides it's a good idea to shoot back while running. He tosses a grenade which not only blows up but fogs the whole place. We keep running and Cable says "Eat shit HAHAHAA!" and Matthew is like "good job, buddy."

Now it cuts to my friend and Rouge the Bat who were in the same field as Sonic was. The spider is gone, like no where in sight. In fact they're so far ahead they start walking and see a gate. Then Rouge all of a sudden starts hallucinating, grabs a shotgun from nowhere and starts shooting a chain of puyos in front of her while saying annoying phrases like "Yeah! Go go go!"

So that was my dream I guess. I honestly want to continue it just to see what happens.

Not really my "last dream I had", but one from recent times which I remember vividly.

In this dream was I running away from someone/something, most probably an organization(?).
    Some people were helping me escape.
    I went into hiding and lived under disguise for what seemed to be some while (months/years?).

One day someone suddenly appeared behind me and held me tight in his arms.
    His words:"I'll find you, no matter where you are or how you look"
    That's when I woke up with my heart racing

Uploads
    Comments

I was in the griffin household and there was static on the tv screen, i touched it and heard a loud screenching noise and woke up.

Uploads
    Comments

Around the mid of last month, I attended to my grandfather's funeral (my mum's dad) where he resided in oversea. When he was alive, he stayed with my youngest uncle's house which majorities of my family dislike my youngest uncle, so I have only seen him and his family in year 2016 once when my family visited my grandfather. My grandfather stayed in my youngest uncle's motel. My youngest uncle and his family were there when we arrived to visit my grandfather. After visiting him, we went down and my youngest uncle and his family disappeared all of a sudden.

When I attended my grandfather's funeral, I saw my youngest uncle's family clearly for the first time. That guy has got seven children because this guy has got several wives and mistresses. I heard plenty of notorious stories about him from several relatives. Two of his daughters are pretty and I am sort of in love with the two of them but a pity that we are cousin. When I returned back to my country, I keep on thinking about them and I pestered my sibling to send most of our trip's photos into my whatapp. I opened up their photos and kept on looking at them till I fell asleep.

During my dream, I dreamed of my oversea relatives and my two cousins, the two sisters whom I fell in love with.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 10th March 2019 at 04:32.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed of a third Elite Uploader. They had some Dragon Ball character powering up with green hair as their avatar. I was like "who is this guy?" and went to the show groups section to make sure I'm not tripping or something. Whatever their name was it began with A-D because they appeared above Dark'X. It was like C(stuff I don't remember)89, Idk

Uploads
    Comments

I keep getting dreams of like awfully bad teeth. They're like orange and crusty and could fall out any second it's awful. It almost feels real is the worst part about it.

They say those dreams are often tied with anxiety, something you worry about or depression.
    Hope it's ok with you!

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by hegalica View Post
    They say those dreams are often tied with anxiety, something you worry about or depression.
    Hope it's ok with you!
    Hmm... come to think of it, my job is always around the time my siblings, and other frineds come home from like school or something. I barely see them

Uploads
    Comments

I once dreamed that I was in some scary game and the final boss was a satanic Santa Claus.

_Y_
                r'。∧。y.
             ゝ∨ノ         
              )~~(            
             ,i   i,        
             ,i>   <i  
             i>   <i.
    `=.,,ー- ...,,,__  |,r'''"7ヽ、|  __,,,... -ー,,.='      
      ~''':x.,,  ~"|{ {0} {0}}|"~  ,,z:''"
          ~"'=| /¨`ヽ  |=''"~    
            .|))ヽ._.ノ((|  
             `ー'′))|  

Uploads
    Comments

I Dreamed about going to Toy R Us (you were good until the end) In which all had WAS HULA HOOPS EVERYWHERE and there were tv that were put that had Wikipedia article about hula hoops and Toy R Us.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed I was big boss breaking into my school to change my grades from an A to an F to stop global warming......it doesn't make sense to me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Um cool View Post
    Hmm... come to think of it, my job is always around the time my siblings, and other frineds come home from like school or something. I barely see them
    Your job is what pays you for your living, but your life is more than just your job.
    Try to get some time off for your friends and family once in a while :)

Uploads
    Comments

Your job is what pays you for your living, but your life is more than just your job.
    Try to get some time off for your friends and family once in a while :)
    I do my best :p

Uploads
    Comments

I had a weird dream about my job. Everything was just fine and we were closing but then three babies in their strollers started coming in from the back door and started demanding continuously on what to do and we were all just confused as hell. The manager came in to see wtf was going on and we all just rolled them out because someone would pick them up or something.

Uploads
    Comments

Not really my "last dream I had", but one from recent times which I remember vividly.

In this dream was I running away from someone/something, most probably an organization(?).
    Some people were helping me escape.
    I went into hiding and lived under disguise for what seemed to be some while (months/years?).

One day someone suddenly appeared behind me and held me tight in his arms.
    His words:"I'll find you, no matter where you are or how you look"
    That's when I woke up with my heart racing

The "last dream" part was only because looked more likely to have not forgotten it, each one could tell whatever dream they wanted.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Uyulala View Post
    The "last dream" part was only because looked more likely to have not forgotten it, each one could tell whatever dream they wanted.
    Honestly I have a lot of dreams that are just boring and realistic/very personal. But when I do have some really crazy dream I share it here. (which is why it seems like every dream I have is an absolute circus when it really isn't)

I've even shared some boring ones but only because they were related to Mugen.

Currently the last dream I can remember is having fun with some girl I know. I think we went to eat like pizza or something and went to a park. She confessed her love to me and I was like "um.. okay sorry but I feel more like we're brothers/sisters than lovers." It'd never happen in real life because she's taken already, and this post is getting to a really personal plain already which is why I don't share my boring dreams.

Uploads
    Comments

About a week ago on the night after I loaded a customised playable Vice into one of the Beats of Rage games I had a nightmare she was coming to get me. :0/

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Um cool View Post
    Honestly I have a lot of dreams that are just boring and realistic/very personal. But when I do have some really crazy dream I share it here. (which is why it seems like every dream I have is an absolute circus when it really isn't)

I've even shared some boring ones but only because they were related to Mugen.

Currently the last dream I can remember is having fun with some girl I know. I think we went to eat like pizza or something and went to a park. She confessed her love to me and I was like "um.. okay sorry but I feel more like we're brothers/sisters than lovers." It'd never happen in real life because she's taken already, and this post is getting to a really personal plain already which is why I don't share my boring dreams.

Well, only wrote that because she is not the first person saying it's not her last dream, the tittle was not meant to take it literally.
    I don't really care though, i would prefer if this thread was erased or at least moved to shit posting.