UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

I dreamt i was Haruhi and was living in Shin Chan's house, there was a limit of points we had to reach breaking havok in the house and nearby neibourghood before the time got over and Mrs Nohara became angry with us.

Only wanted to feel how it feels
    Last edited by Uyulala; Jan 23, 2019 at 00:33.

Uploads
    Comments

My last dream was like this: me riding a bike in high speeds while going up in altitude, somewhat in a mountainous place which the roads are messed up. And then I got ended up in the ship docks.

Uploads
    Comments

My last dream was just... Neat. I was playing some tennis game in my PC, and i lost to some guy that looked like Liu Kang. But for some reason, i go to the final boss instead of trying again, and i had to play against a guy with black long hair and wearing only a black speedo. And then he said "What would the crowd like to see: Saving the queen or sparing the peasant?". The weirdest part is that the man had Joel's voice for some reason. But then the game just froze and i don't remember what happened next.

Seriously, what and why?

Uploads
    Comments

Today i was Sakura Haruno and found Bart Simpson around, who strangelly spoke with Ichigo's voice to tell me he was Naruto in another galaxy and the Ninja Turtles were going to arrive and i had to warn Bugs Bunny about it.
    I tried but got distracted because my laptop appeared there and i started to play a very poorly dessigned but incredibly funny basketball game with Bao and Momoko.

Don't know if the tittle can be changed, this thread should be called "construct some absurdity mixing anime/manga and videogames" at this point.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Uyulala View Post
    Today i was Sakura Haruno and found Bart Simpson around, who strangelly spoke with Ichigo's voice to tell me he was Naruto in another galaxy and the Ninja Turtles were going to arrive and i had to warn Bugs Bunny about it.
    I tried but got distracted because my laptop appeared there and i started to play a very poorly dessigned but incredibly funny basketball game with Bao and Momoko.

Don't know if the tittle can be changed, this thread should be called "construct some absurdity mixing anime/manga and videogames" at this point.
    Nothing outside the typical parameters of a dream made at random by the subconscious that tries to order things or recent activities, perhaps.
    It was funny to imagine Bart with Ichigo's voice.
    I hope to be active in the forum. Regards!
    Remember: in the world there are more cowardly people who do evil and few people who have the courage to do good.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    Nothing outside the typical parameters of a dream made at random by the subconscious that tries to order things or recent activities, perhaps.
    It was funny to imagine Bart with Ichigo's voice.
    I hope to be active in the forum. Regards!
    It's the kind of thing people is writting here all the time, and i don't believe those are their dreams.
    Doesn't matter anyway, i'm just in a bad mood and this thread was a stupid idea.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Uyulala View Post
    It's the kind of thing people is writting here all the time, and i don't believe those are their dreams.
    Doesn't matter anyway, i'm just in a bad mood and this thread was a stupid idea.
    This thread was a great idea ... people who do not understand its meaning are stupid

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Manuz View Post
    This thread was a great idea ... people who do not understand its meaning are stupid
    Many thanks, but at this point i regret to have started it.
    Last edited by Uyulala; Jan 28, 2019 at 14:37.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't know if nightmares are a thing to post in this thread, since that isn't techincally a dream. But if i could, lemme know!

In summary, it was Bioshock but a lot more [email protected]#$ed.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Artificial View Post
    I don't know if nightmares are a thing to post in this thread, since that isn't techincally a dream. But if i could, lemme know!

In summary, it was Bioshock but a lot more [email protected]#$ed.

They were allowed but that no longer matters.
    This thread is garbage and asking what to write or what not now makes no sense at all, write whatever you want.

Uploads
    Comments

lol at all your dream guys/girls.... mine this morning was odd, but thats cause i still smoke a "dutchy" from time to time, luckely not everyday for 25yrs, but when the stuff gets out of your body/system, your sensitive for dreams, anyhow. I like to watch paranormal programs, so before bedtime we watch an episode of paranormal lockdown my favorite serie, cause i hope it isnt fake, anyway. Was dreaming that i was Nick Groff and she (forgot her name) my partner, so we were investigating, and things got hectic scary ghost encounters etc. But at the last moment she gave me her lingerie set, cause she was secretly in love with me, still remember everything. whatever........
    Water Food and a Roof is all i need to enjoy life

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed I was still staying at my good ol semi-detach house which was likely peaceful than my current apartment that is currently pack with annoying neighbors (neighbors staying above my apartment and an annoying old ****** who always purposely doing inconsiderate acts outside my apartment, too bad that I am staying ground floor )

Uploads
    Comments

Dreaming about Resident Evil is cool. The mansion was pretty gorgeous, but want to know what's not cool? Getting killed by zombies that looked liked the ones from RE 6.

oh boy...weird shit that was^^
    i did go to bed late and drunken last weekend after a session in studio.
    in my dream i was with a strange girl from gibraltar,
    and i told her that i've written THAT perfect song to become popular
    and i showed her that song...she said it will only work when doing a REAL "sho-ryu-ken" (was she on drugs ? anyways...)
    I woke up with laying across a double-bed and i tried to remember that song, but that didn't work of course^^

maybe because i didn't do that sho-ryu-ken...god only knows, god only knows xD
    "Take from me all that's untrue
    I commend my spirit too
    It's here sudden like
    Here I am third strike"

Uploads
    Comments

I sometimes just get no dreams. Close my eyes night, then open my eyes to morning. Anyone else get those "black" dreams, as I call it? Just nothing?

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Yshtola tried to save my cat from dying in a tornado or something.

Uploads
    Comments

I had a dream about Overwatch for the first time. Honestly I don't even know what happened without it sounding all over the place.
    So I guess I'm a high schooler now and we were trying to figure out who the "shadow ninja" was. It was one of Overwatch characters who I guess were real now. So our class (lead by my middle school music teacher) ventured around the giant high school looking for clues on who the shadow ninja was. We were the only class to find out it was Tracer but plot twist, even though we told Jeff Kaplan straight up that Tracer was the shadow ninja it wasn't. Then like an anime my perspective shifted to Reaper talking to a bunch of monsters who had their own backstory.

These monsters were a rock band three of them used to be normal and they were playing in a park. Then a monster came out from the underworld to eat the souls of the large crowd. However the monster loved the music and started drumming like a mad man. After having such a fun time he devoured the souls of the rock band and somehow transformed them into monsters saying "I'm not going to let the underworld have you guys perish."

It cuts back to where they used to play, all dark with only the bass player left because all of the other members passed away or something. Reaper came up to the bass player and told him about the all mighty "shadow ninja" who could grant any wish, however it'd be hard to find him. I guess the bass player didn't even attempt to look for the shadow ninja because he started to rage and there was white energy around him like he was son goku. Then Reaper sneaked up behind him and was like "final form shadow ghost ninja." Then the bass player calmed down, and Reaper said "I know who the shadow ninja is."

Cut back to me and I'm like "what if Tracer isn't the shadow ninja?" My friends were like "naw man it's Tracer." Then I straight up said it's Reaper because I saw him.

Well, I woke up and now I'm typing this out just because dreams aren't really that weird until you type them out on a computer. Oh yeah I was 10 years old in high school by the way. In fact the entire class was 10.
    Last edited by Um cool; Feb 12, 2019 at 16:49.

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹~

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed I was in a weird safety camp with other people, apparently it was the apocalypse outside or something because the main door had a password code in order to open it. The camp itself wasn't that bad, it had TV and enough stuff to keep one entertained and alive, like I said I don't know what was happening outside because nobody without the password couldn't get out. Suddenly I awaken and that's were the dream ended so I didn't even got to see what was happening outside or why were hidding in that safety camp in first place.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't remember it but it was going to be big enough that I'd plan to write it down here.
    Only thing I remember was I was playing Little Big Planet or something and for whatever reason there was an entire collection of music in game by the Russian band "Кино." I don't even like their music that much nor do I know anything about them so kinda weird.

Uploads
    Comments

Alright so completely different universe where I'm not even me, I'm some 22 year old badass Asian chick who can fight awesome. There was some Dragon Warrior who was obviously some legendary warrior but they passed away (they were my mom.) I don't even know the setting it was like a mix of Japan and Egypt because there were a bunch of pyramids and giant block things with Chinese design inside the structures. They were at the edge of the desert. Japanese city close by.

Turns out I'm a descendant of the dragon warrior and whoever becomes a decendant of the dragon warrior holds the title of "dragon-born the undying." I guess I fight corrupt mafia leaders or something the things these guys could do was crazy they practically ran the entire city without even ruling it. But nothing compares to the most annoying villain of all time. I'm guessing it was a little person but he claimed to be the "dragon-born" and would try and go out of his way to replace me. The dude literally became "undying" somehow and stole the "sword of the dragon" from me (yes it made the user overpowered because the sword was unbreakable and destroyed everything) so I had to make my own sword and befriended an entire group of scientists researching the secret to immortality. They made all my new stuff.

It's just a cycle of this dude getting his *** kicked every day or so then coming back alive stronger doing crazy flips, clinging on the walls, etc. He started duel wielding for crying out loud and I'd get messed up quite a bit. I think I completely lose it and just start lashing out on this poor bastard telling him how he would be a disgrace to my mother and the dragon lineage. After that fury I leave the pyramid only to find that instead of a day later this dude comes back 3 hours later. I'm tired of this dude so I guess in the end we called a truce and start fighting the mafia which is a bullshit ending.