UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

i my dream, i see you in own place... silent hilll

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed I was playing final fantasy 8, but it was different. I was at a mixture of my old apartment (before I moved to my good ol semi detach house) and my current lousy ground floor apartment. I saw my youngest sister watching Naruto and Ibuki from Street Fighter was in the anime Tony Emerald from gts wrestling was my lecture in a class I saw several of my formal classmate which i could recognize some. During break time, we had stewed hot pot. There were actually more, but I could not remember, it was mix with mostly my dislike and a few which were alright.

Uploads
    Comments

I can't truly remember this dream exactly, but all i know it had something to do with me being I-no, only dressed in a bikini themed after her usual rocker/witch outfit. I think a bunch of wasps randomly came and attacked her legs, too. Not sure whether it was a game i played in the dream or if i actually became I-no.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

This morning, I dreamed I was buying a potato chip that was in kitkat and chili flavor I went back to my current lousy ground floor apartment and tried to eat them. Suddenly, some of the chips fell on the ground, I picked it up and eat them, it was so hot. Then I got woke up by some inconsiderate wretch staying above my lousy apartment

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kenna the Kitsune View Post
    I can't truly remember this dream exactly, but all i know it had something to do with me being I-no, only dressed in a bikini themed after her usual rocker/witch outfit. I think a bunch of wasps randomly came and attacked her legs, too. Not sure whether it was a game i played in the dream or if i actually became I-no.
    That was a nice dream, except for the wasps.

Uploads
    Comments

There were some weird children harrassing and attacking people on the street, somehow I knew they existed and was thinking where they could be when they appeared and started to say something, then they chased me until I managed to sneak into my old school and ran up the stairs, for some reason they were not able to follow me and fell a lot.

Later I was walking on my knees since I couldn't walk normally, my arms weighed a ton and made me bow down in strange ways.

Uploads
    Comments

I have'nt had a dream in a LONG time, but I think I remeber the last one. I was the protagonist of the game Control and the story was different. there's this guy at school that pisses me off a lot and when I tell him to get out because I want to have a privat talk to someone e wont go! And so in the dream I killed him and sent is body to space

Uploads
    Comments

be black belt in karaté

Uploads
    Comments

I entered the kitchen and saw that it was full of tiny sparrows the size of bees, they also flew like them. I went to my room and it was also full of bee sparrows, my cat was trying to hunt some of them
    Then they started to scare me because they were so weird, besides I was afraid they were poisonous to my cat, so I opened the window so that they would go away like flies.
    In spite of everything I absurdly felt sorry for them, thinking that where they were going to go, being so small.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed I attended a Mugen tournament. The roster was similar to this: While waiting
    for my match, two players were battling and it was hibiki takane vs. skullomania. I walked out of the place and saw the opposite side of the place. It was another stage arena but it was an apartment. I was amazed of it and went to visit. I saw three youngsters, they were saying something to me like "hey old man, you like the apartment? better than your current lousy ground floor apartment ah? well, this apartment is all yours." I walked away and thought they were sprouting nonsense. I went to the carpark and saw a van. There were people inside and they were those players who participated in that Mugen tournament earlier and they were dressed up in Skullomania, Hibiki Takane and so on. The driver asked me to get into the van and he was going to bring me to my place. I got up into the van and the driver drove us to our destination. There were actually many more, but I kind of forgotten what were they about

Uploads
    Comments

My latest dream was related to some good knowledge i had with arithmetic operators (+, -, *, /, **, %, &&, !, ||, ^^, &, !, |, ^, =, !=, :=, >, >=, <, <=, = [,], != [,], = (,), != (,), = [,), != [,), = (,], != (,] ) thanks to the MUGEN engine where i was studying the expression documents (2001 ver).
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

Pretty much a stupid dream about nothing.

I was looking out the window, there was a nearby building, which doesn't even exist in real life, blocking the view, out of one of its windows there was an unpleasant girl talking to something like a 50's doll.
    Apparently the doll was trying to be supportive or some ridiculous thing like that, but the girl was crabby and showed disgust about being near the doll, then somebody was going stairs down in a motorbike and left the building. After that all the building was dark and empty.

Uploads
    Comments

Oh god it was terrible, my bro and I were at EVO except it was outside, really hot, and barely anyone was there. It was just confusedly wandering around

I miss locals man

Uploads
    Comments

i was dreaming to be a ware wolf and other ware wolfs chase me to eat me strange dream ever

Uploads
    Comments

It was a long corridor with soft light, while exploring it I saw a couple of babies swaying on a car-shaped swing, I got closer and I don't know if trying to stop the swing or push it but I touched it with my hand and apparently it grabbed me, then it started to go faster and stronger, making me hit the ceiling and the floor.
    Then the babies started to sing happily and then laughed, I yelled at them to release me and they started singing again, while thinking they were devils I realized the lyrics were something like
    "Cry less, you are not going to die, we just gave you a good scare"

My mind hates me, how sad.

Uploads
    Comments

I was locked in the market near my home, besides being embarrassed because I didn't knew how that was possible there were some people working around the place and I thought they wouldn't be pleased to find me there, so tried to find a place to hide.
    After that, for unknown reasons I was walking the street in front of the beach wearing a duck costume, a group of persons and a creepy car appeared so I jumped to the sand, there was an old man there smiling at me, I laughed like a maniac and ran away.

Uploads
    Comments

I remember about having a dream where I was in the world of Dragon Quest before I even knew what the series was, but then a few days ago I had a similar dream after learning what it was. Weird.

I dreamed that I was a bully in a Japanese school as in old animes

Uploads
    Comments

I was in front of my grandparents house, there were a lot of people walking on the street, a bald man in a gray suit, who was very tall, had very long arms and hands and no neck was hitting all the trash containers in his way, while laughing like crazy and saying "fire! fire!" As I left the place the real streets disappeared, now they were only long gray corridors between huge walls of concrete of the same color, wich also covered the sky.
    I was walking those corridors, there was a boy walking behind me, then some persons hitting the walls appeared, I ran away from the scene as they chased us, the boy was running in front of me, it was easy at first but I was getting tired, we decided to take different directions so one of us would escape more easilly, my way started to become weird and absurd as the dream was ending.

Uploads
    Comments

I had a short nap just now, I dreamed I had the ability to control time and I was mastering it where kronika from mortal kombat 11 was my master I was learning to reverse the time slowly where things went backward. When I was in my old school, I saw my past self was bullied by my enemies. I used my reverse time ability to make things went backward to see how I was abused in the past. I went to the school library, I saw my oversea classmates and one of my crush from oversea school as well. I walked to her and did something 18+ to her. Later, kronika appeared and punished me by sending me to infinite dimension to get tortured. In there, I saw a girl in her school uniform and I saved her. I brought her to the present time and she thanks me. We walked separate ways and I went back to my lousy ground floor apartment, it was very different. My younger sister treated me like I am her enemy and a guy (who turned out to be a homo****** ) who was a technician came to my apartment where I was about to bath was trying to flirt with me From what I recall, I was always very unlucky, maybe it might be punishment by kronika for abusing my time ability to take things for granted.