UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

First dream was about showing your love to certain people. I showed my love to Tifa Lockheart... yeah um alright.
    Then I had another Final Fantasy dream. It was some spinoff game and the main characters were Squall, Yuna, I think Zidane, and I think Tifa. You had to play some campaign so you could fill up a gallery with art that makes each character remember something about their past.
    The third one I have no idea what happened. I was comparing five different versions of my childhood plush Red Bear to see which one was the real one. Then it started rainging really heavy and I had to close the window, then the world crashed and I had to reset the game.
    I don't know why my dreams are all about video games and me being in them because I haven't been playing them so much recently.

Uploads
    Comments

I remember in a dream i was in class and i somehow had both my personal Chromebook and a Windows PC that looked like a combination between Windows 2000 and Windows XP. I also opened up the Windows PC and i was on some ear-blasting website with images of Thanos, for some reason.

9 times outta 10 my dreams will have something with video games or computers because i don't have much of a life.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

I was on the beach, there was a little and cute hairy being with me, it was sitting in front of something that looked like the tabletop of a game my cousin had.

Uploads
    Comments

Last night I dream that I was in my local Arcade at some local street shops as it is as if I return to the past, the 90s where there were lot of Arcade centres. I was in an arcade centre and there were like five Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and that version is very different from the original where the sprites are kinda 2D where I saw Ryu in his Street Fighter 2's sprites I have also seen Tekken and Soul Calibur (I am not sure which version) as well which had like two to four cabinets where people were playing those mostly.

Uploads
    Comments

A couple of nights I ago, I dreamed that I was playing an old Pokemon game and I was using this weird Pokemon that looked like a cat stuck in a UFO. Its only move had an absurdly long and weird name like "Recognizimotron". I had a battle in space, and then the dream ended.

Uploads
    Comments

Red had a Pokemon battle with Sapphire/May.
    May had normal pokemon while Red had a mix of normal and not even pokemon. May just totally stomped Red and swept his entire team with Milotic who was being called Blastoise. Among the Pokemon Red sent out were Charizard, Spider-Man, Wren (Searren Type-386 System), Oddish, Thor, and some other crazy stuff I forgot, just know they weren't Pokemon.

Uploads
    Comments

I was climbing and jumping from tree to tree like a monkey, then I reached a park, random people were there and I started to scream and chase them.

Uploads
    Comments

My latest dream is related to the Christmas Eve:

One day, i was sleeping at my room, it was a really cold sleeptime, even for christmas. Morning just came really fast that it was cold (with so much snowy rain, which flooded the whole city with snow, and it was so good that many people are using coats, scarfs & etc of winter clothes). I Took a very cold bath then i took a breakfast, brushed my teeth & dressed up to go to school (With winter clothes), When i was going to school, i discovered that there are 7 sacred spirits that are parts of the holiday season (in case christmas), they are spirits that can open the season & install christmas-themed stuff in homes etc. i also was hearing good eternal music that is very good for this day, But with the help of my friends, i decided to discover these sacred spirits by studies, after some long research, now there is more snow falling around the whole city (Which resulted on a snowball fight, i was interested on having some snowball fight that i decided to play with my friends, i also builded snowballs & meeted some great snowbunnies. After the school just ended, i decided to go to the shopping mall, inside, i decided to check the new clothes in low-price for sale in christmas while listening to some good music i have heard but using a ipod (with headphones), then i had a lunch on a fast-food restaurant and after that i decided to play some games in the arcades (In case fighting) & after some playtime i had to go to the movie theaters to watch a good movie related to the holiday season, it was really good that after the movies i came back happy from the mall to my house as a result of this memorial/snowy/ultimate/perfect day i had in my life. Back then i was having more fun on my house playing games & watching anime during christmas eve & etc as a result of these gorgeous christmas times i had in my life (It wasn't even day 24 when i was doing these stuff, but it's almost christmas, and it's perfect).

This is the best dream i had in my entire life although. As well i could even realize i was dreaming to that good christmas thing.
    I Will be stick with this dream forever, always, in my mind, for a limited time, until christmas ends.
    Last edited by Jansen121; 7th December 2019 at 03:07. Reason: spelling errors & forgotten messages about my personal favorite holiday dream i just had in my life (Until christmas ends).
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

i hated a group of people without prejudice

Uploads
    Comments

I was walking around making a Teddy Bear walk and greet everybody I found, then somebody was chasing me in a market but got lost there, then I paid for my Teddy Bear and left the place.

Uploads
    Comments

My last dream is a extended version of my personal favorite dream from december, but more serious & original although:

One day before christmas just came, i was walking around the city with so much snow, christmas decorations in houses, shopping malls, stores, cars (In case christmas balls, flashers, presents, trees, santa claus, snowmans, children helping with the decorations, snowbunnies, elves, reindeers & etc), aside from the decorations i saw ads saying "Merry Christmas!", and also with some gorgeous christmas songs with eternal tones that are good to hear, and the santa claus/reindeer coming/wind/snow falling sound effects.

But when i was walking, i saw a mysterious girl, she said "Hi." to me as when i was talking to her, she sent me a message which tells there are 7 sacred spirits that can open the christmas season in the eve day (Day 24), as well i could understand everything because i l'm fine though, while walking i was thinking on those spirits (During long time i went to the shopping mall to see clothes in a low-price cost because of christmas promotion, i also buyed my own presents in a store because of low-price promotions in christmas, I also played on the arcades, perhaps shooter, fighting, puzzle & racing games. I was also watching a movie in the theaters during the holiday season though), but when i came back to my house i decided to install some christmas decorations, i also burned a cd that has only gorgeous christmas music which has ultimately good eternal tones, i decided to think about these 7 sacred spirits, anyways, i was studying though.

Another best personal favorite holiday dream i had in my entire life, i will be stick forever with it before christmas ends, just it.f
    MUGEN Blog

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

I had some weird dream where I'm a cool hooded figure and I'm just extremely fast and do parkour.
    Some weird guy called the "Turbo Booster" challenged me to a race. He had an ATV and almost looked like Turbo from Wreck-it Ralph, just looked healthier. He sounds like Gideon from Gravity Falls. At first I refuse and slam the door. He opens the door and screams at me: "If you don't race me then I'm gonna have to kill you!" I sighed and said "Fine, I'll give you a head start though just so it's fair. I'll tap the window when I'm ready." "It's your funeral! Ahahahahahaaaaaa!"
    I just walk around aimlessly in the house and eat something. I go up to the window and tap it. He starts going off and makes sure to wake everyone up. I walk outside and start climbing around the house. While on the left side, I hear a conversation between a couple. They're arguing about Pokemon. The woman said that they should give their baby some Pokemon toys. The fat man whines and says Pokemon is for [cats]. On the backside there's a... "balcony." There's a guy speedrunning "Pokemon Conquest" which is some gem puzzle game. I comment on how I haven't seen that game for years and that it was pretty cool. He talks about wrecking all these noobs and getting the best time. I go inside of a vent and it leads up to the attic. I go inside of an oven that I see at work except it's actually some virtual game world. I play some weird Mario Kart game. The sprites were from Super Mario Kart. NES Link was in the game too and he was hard to beat. I play on a stage I've never seen before that would definitely be on N64 or Gamecube. It was a damp place and you'd race in a waterstream/cave thing. I win and on the results screen I notice Turbo Booster playing as another Link is on the results, nly beating two cpus. "Hahaaa he joined in at the last minute to try and beat me!"
    I get out of the oven and start walking to someplace. Turbo booster starts to climb out.
    "Oh boy here we go with the bullshit again."
    "You promised me a race! I have no choice but to kill you now! Ahhhhhhhhh!"
    I'm still walking away. He runs at me like a madman and tries to punch me. I catch that shit like a kung fu master and counter him. He starts swinging super fast and I catch all of the punches and just counter everything. Conveniently there's a bunch of kitchen knifes on a table next to me. He tries to pull them all out but while I grabbed him and purposely fell down so he couldn't get them. He drops a bunch of knifes on the floor and they're clanging. He tries to reach for them but I swipe them all away like Po did the dragon scroll. He finally breaks "I had enough of this! You leave me no choice but to bring out my own knife!" It's not really a knife at all. Sorta a mix of a box cutter blade at the end of a knife handle. He almost stabs me, getting a wing on my jacket. I grab his arm and take the box cutter out of his hand. You know what pretty much happens from there, I won the fight. The Death Battle logo falls and Wiz and Boomstick explain why the "Frightrider" beats Turbo Booster. They said something about me just being faster in every way possible and how it was a total stomp because of my cooled composure.
    I go back to the main floor of the house. It's a pink sunset outside. I ask my mom for the time. She says it's 10:35 P.M. I look at the clock and it says 1:45 A.M. I woke up.

Now to explain this dream a little. There's two girls driving a mini ATV outside. It sounds like a motorcycle. The balcony was just some weird walkway on the back. Really unsafe. I have no idea why I'm dreaming about Pokemon so much but whatever. Today at work I dropped a knife, plus all the knives were the ones at work. Frightrider is some weird OC I made up as a kid. He drove a motorcycle exactly like Ghost Rider, which a part of him was unconsciously based off probably. He was just some guy in a black or dark purple jacket and the only time you could see his face was... when you couldn't. Just a pair of blue sunglasses. He was actually really badass now that I remember. His rival was the "Blue Rider" He was the same except he drove an actual motorcycle and wore a blue jacket. You could see his face. His skin was all blue. He had the same blue sunglasses.

Uploads
    Comments

It was my home but it had a lower floor that looked like a storage room, there were some persons with me. I was sitting on the stairs while somebody was saying something like "those monsters will come here sooner or later"
    Then I thought I had never seen those monsters and went to my room to look throught the window, there were some persons running around, two grayish green girls eating ice creams appeared, then a boy of similar color got out of a car. I was looking at them quite disappointed while some others were arriving, then I noticed they were looking at me and turned away from the window while they ran to my house.
    I looked for the others but they were very busy lying on the floor and not listening to me, so I came back to my room, one of them had already reached the window and was standing there with his arms and mouth wide open.
    Then I forgot how I ended in a ridiculous car that was being driven by a short and chubby old man who looked like my neighbour.

Uploads
    Comments

probably sleeping in a strangely calming place like an empty mall or supermarket

Uploads
    Comments

I was jumping around when I noticed a small house, there were some people near the window so I ran over there, looked in and screamed at them, after a while I noticed they were just cardboard figures and went into the house to try to swim on the couch.

Uploads
    Comments

In my dream i was on my bed watching some weird japanese video (it was translated to english) and it was apparently some weird horror "animation" (as far as i can remember the characters were just stills) and probably the only thing i remember is some character being pregnant with some monster thing that'd probably grow to kaiju-sizes later and a quote in the video involving Renamon.

IRL I watched a video highlighting the terribleness of Agapio Racing Team's finnish dub of Digimon; I guess that's what mutated the dream into that.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

Me and my brother messing around in my old house. A ghost haunted it and tried to scare us but we just ignored it like nothing was happening and it kept getting angry but didn't really do anything.

Uploads
    Comments

My latest dream was really funny, i was at Crappy Games Wiki to see a page about a Totally Spies! bootleg game for Android released in early 2017 which later was removed by Play Store (Totally Not Some Spies), i downloaded the APK file and when i looked at these funny issues comparing to other crappy Android bootleg games based on popular franchises (Dragon Ball, KoF & etc), i saw that the game was a bootleg that has nothing to do to the original TS! show, the crappy animation/models for the main cast (The models barely resemble their original namesakes), crappy controls, stolen music from RPG Maker MV & the fact that the enemies are spellcasters, pigs & jesters.

There's also the fact that Clover can actually turn into Marinette/Ladybug (Since she does not only flails like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum while dies) while Alex can turn into Adrien/Cat (Chat) Noir, despite this bootleg game being a reskin of a miraculous game by the same developer (Garong Studio).

Here's the link of the repetitive music from that bootleg game (Although it's stolen from RPG Maker MV, this music is also a remix of some RPG Maker 2003 music/In my dream this music was really funny to hear thanks to that crappy bootleg TS! Android game):
    Last edited by Jansen121; 21st December 2019 at 00:57.
    MUGEN Blog

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

I was laying down outside in a large field on a blanket alongside a woman named Fierce (I know, really weird name). We were camping outside for some reason. I see what I think is a meteor shower, so I wake her up to show her and we watch it for a time, noticing the abnormally large number of meteors seen burning through the atmosphere. Then, just as I was starting to fall asleep, an unusual noise caused me to stir back to alert. It sounded like an air raid siren, but the sky was mostly clear, just the meteors and some clouds here and there. We listen to the siren for a time and then we hear distant explosions followed by a faint glow far off beyond the surrounding woods.

It turns out, the meteors were alien vessels and drop craft; an invasion was taking place! We begin hiking back, when we come across an owl that is unusually calm, not flying off as we approached. As we got closer, we noticed that the owl is strangely shaped, like it was carved of wood, and that it had no face! It's head opens up along the crown to reveal a strange rainbow-colored cabochon which sends out what we assume is a scanning beam, then begins to fly off. We're stunned into inaction by the weirdness of it, then grow anxious and decide to pick up the pace.

We come to a road with a large caravan of humans mixed in with aliens, but there is no alarm in any of them. They spot us and rapidly surround us. After some conversation, we discover that they are a different alien race than the ones invading and that our planet is simply a staging ground for war that's going on between the two alien species; we're just caught in the crossfire. We join the caravan to march towards the nearest town and . . .

Then my stupid alarm goes off and I have work to do :(. So I get up and and have been thinking about it all day.

The "Avengers" were having a mission looking for something.
    It's never stated that we're the Avengers, and no one looks or is the same as the movies.
    But I recognized some friends from my elementary school as these characters.
    One was "Nick Fury", a small guy with glasses was "Tony" and so on, and I was Captain Marvel.
    It was weird.

During a mission I was arguing with War Machine.
    The argument split the Avengers into factions.
    I got some information from one side, which involved Hinata from Naruto.
    So I decided to bring it to Fury, who is the opposite faction.
    Maybe I was some kind of double agent, I don't know.

I sneaked inside, but he found me instead.
    He was with Tony, another guy I know and a bunch of others.
    Captain Marvel was there too, the real one, because I started to run and shape shift....

I started to do another mission to find a cat.
    It was squashed under a bunch of stuff and looked cartoony.
    Black Widow came to pick it up....
    None of it made sense.