UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

- I woke up at an unknown only one storey's private house
    - My mum asked me to prepare for outing as she told me about her youngest brother's two cute pretty daughters will be at a certain library
    - We arrived at a library, I saw my younger sibling was joining with her bf and I saw my two beloved cute and pretty female cousin whom are my mum's youngest brother's daughters.
    - I went to approach them, but my mum stopped me and said that we were watching them from far because she doesn't want to see her youngest brother.
    - I saw at another corner of the library, there were playstation 2 games
    - I saw a notice that I could trade a playstation 2 game with another playstation 2 game, but only the disc.
    - I saw a disc of Samurai Shodown 6 in my bag. I took it out and tried to walk to get near my cute and pretty female cousins. One of them saw me and gave me and awkward cute look. Man, she looks very cute in that look
    - I browsed the playstation 2 games. My younger sibling and her bf were looking at those games as well.
    - I saw a cover labelled "Capcom vs. SNK" and the logo looks like Capcom vs. SNK Millennium Fight 2000. I was like hooray, the game that I have been looking for.
    - When I looked at the back cover of the "Capcom vs. SNK" disc, I saw Capcom vs. SNK 2 Millionaire Fighting 2001's logo. I was confused of which one was which.
    - My mum signaled me that we were leaving, so I packed my bag and leaved. I kept on looking at my two cute and pretty female cousins when we were about to leave.
    - While walking, I almost forgot that I left out something in the library.
    - The library landscape has changed into wider and I saw both of my cute and pretty female cousin. They were pretty far away and my things were with them.
    - I ran towards their direction and suddenly, the library's landscape was about to change into wider floor range further my distance from them.

- I ran as fast as I could and my clothes have changed into Rugal's clothes from Capcom vs. SNK.
    - When I was about to reach them, there was a bright light shone onto me from their direction.
    - When I got up, I was near them and they have become succubus with green hair and were unconscious. I noticed that my body has also changed into Demitri look alike.
    - I walked to them, touch their face and I told them that I will save them.
    - I walked out of the place (it is no longer a library) and saw my old apartment area before I moved to my old semi-detach house.
    - It was odd that no one found me strange as my clothing was not "normal".
    - Suddenly, an indian guy (who was a cleaner cleaning at my current lousy ground floor apartment) saw me and he pointed finger at me and said "Hey you, what are you standing there for, come and clean the area." I was like wtf.

Uploads
    Comments

I had a short nap a while ago and I dreamed that I had a funny technology thing under both my feet which can make me fly to my destination. This funny technology thing was invented by me and I tried to use it to pick my family who arrived back from other country to my country. They were waiting for taxi to pick them up and I used my new technology to fly from their destination and pick them up. There were people looking and they were clapping for my technology of how I used. My mum was asking where was my car, and it was funny that I have forgotten where I parked it. After I have found it, it was an old fashioned van and it was parked infront of a hawker centre. I was shocked to see that the van was ransacked. Almost all of this technology thing that I had as brand new were stolen. My boss called and asked me about the boxes that contained the products and I told him that it was stolen. He was furious and scolded me for being careless. When I looked at the hawker centre, there were people looking and I saw an old guy was behaving suspiciously. I hanged up my boss' call and went after that secretive old guy. He walked away and was playing hide and seek with me.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 19th February 2020 at 03:12.

Uploads
    Comments

Some hobo trying to get in my house while I sweep leaves.
    My brother leaves the door wide open. The hobo with a shopping cart is getting ready to run right in but I reach the door an tell him to go away. He walks away frustrated but then starts talking to me about various subjects while being very active and walking around my entire front lawn pointing at various parts of my house like "That needs to be fixed!" Everything he points at is not broken at all, or even there.

Uploads
    Comments

Last night, I dreamed my youngest sibling and I were at a temple look alike place. She asked me to visit the library in this temple. I went into the library and there was a person handling me three types of booklet and they were thick which were about food making studies, business studies and the other one which I wasn't sure. I was reading the food making study and it was very long. When the library was about to close down, I walked away and I saw adult study section. I was thinking of going for that. When I walked out, the place changes and it became a institution or school look alike place. I saw Daigo Umehara walked in front of me with his headset and holding a red bull can. I went to visit the food centre to try and have my meal. I saw two resemble girls which I wasn't sure where I have seen them. They were in school uniform.

Uploads
    Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's game in real life. You flipped a switch to determine who in your house was playing. All the lights would turn off and there were lights on the animatronics' eyes. You basically run around your house avoiding them. You could turn on a light to distract them. Animatronics were Freddy, Withered Bonnie, Withered Chica, and Foxy. Foxy and Withered Bonnie were the toughest.

Uploads
    Comments

The cook line at the restaurant I work but there was some orange glow everywhere from lights. There was also some Japanese guy at the grill. Everyone who works there right now was also there.

In a dream i had one or two days ago, i found a toy phone and i tried booting it up. The toy phone was some virtual pet, and it looked like it had vaguely modern graphics and such, although the pet (which had teal-ish hair and a few ribbons) was near death. When it eventually died, it just faded out of existence and some instructor character, a digitized live action teenage(?) girl in a very 2000's outfit, scalded me for that happening. A menu appeared shortly after, allowing me to either take care of a completely new pet or an identical one.

At the time i found the toy phone in my dreams, i think i was either in the garage or living room at my house.

My MUGEN Website (Under reconstruction): https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Keke Satan - probably 65% done

Uploads
    Comments

I was late to work because... I had to make the Mac and cheese? And something about my car having to warm up. I fell asleep and then it was 11:44.
    Later I go to a parking garage and a toy car is in the way so I had to move it. Except it was just two parking spaces away so no I didn't have to move it at all. Then a kid drives in with a boney jeep and parks next to me. He gets in my mom's car (which I'm apparently taking now I guess) and parks on the opposite side of the garage.
    Later my family owns a Target apparently. My manager came in a Santa costume and my Dad said that we could lie as to why I was late. I said no and I just walk up to him but he completely ignores me and shakes my brother's hand. I get frustrated and break a bunch of dishes to see how he reacts. All he does is bend down and sweep the broken pieces in a pile. I do it again with the same results.

Uploads
    Comments

Last night, it was my worst dream ever that I have ever dreamed. I dreamed of one of my most annoying current neighbor one of the only reason why I hate staying at my current ground floor apartment I was invited to "it" (that old guy is a monster, that was why I refer that old guy as "it") house. I had no idea why I was invited there. What was weird was that the surrounding of our block was way different. I was looking at the phone section in it house and I saw my letter with my full name on it (There was once which was in 2018 where my previous mail man put some of my family and my letters into the other unit's letter boxes). I was rude shock and enraged that this SOB has already know my name. I stomped out of the place and went to look for that S.O.B. I found that S.O.B near the elevator and confronted it. Suddenly four friendly dogs appeared and surrounded us. After a few arguments (I can't remember the content of it), we patched up (The heck that this would ever happen in reality).

Next, I somehow was at a mall with my younger sister. Suddenly, a large monster (it looks like Venom, Spiderman's rival) appeared outside the mall and it was huge. We ran away and I was with a guy and a girl whom I do not know. I was separated with my younger sister until we climbed the staircase to the highest level, we reunited with each other. When I was with the two strangers, I saw the huge monster was destroying the city. When we went to the highest level of the mall, there were armies and police trying to destroy that monster.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 18th February 2020 at 08:48.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed I was in my house (I think it was a mixture of my old apartment before I moved to my beloved semi-detach house and a mixture of my current lousy ground floor apartment) and I saw a box of rice with stewed bean curd dish was dump below infront of the rubbish chute door. The rubbish chute door was near a shop below my apartment. I was thinking who was the one who did that, was it that annoying old monster (my current annoying inconsiderate hell filthy neighbor who lives on the third floor in the same block as my current lousy ground floor apartment) who did that?

I went to a coffee shop near my apartment to explore and I had meal with my friends whom I did not know in reality. We were discussing about a certain food stall where they were selling stewed bean curd dish. That stall was a mix vegetables stall selling it where I was thinking that it could be the same certain person who bought that packet of rice with bean curd dish dump it near my apartment's rubbish chute door. I looked at the coffee shop's security camera and saw that the old monster was buying packet of foods from their stall I went to tell my mum about it and she asked me to buy a frying pan that could cook stewed bean curd dish. I was wondering why does she want to cook stewed bean curd dish

When I went inside a shop that sell several kitchen utensils, I came across my oversea study's dormitory mate. He asked me to sign some tenancy agreement where he was staying at one of my mum's apartment as a tenant. I told him that I could not sign it, he should look for my mum. He left and walked away.

I still had other dreams afterward, but I can't recall clearly. I did saw my two cute and pretty female cousins whom I have a crush on them, and I can't remember what they were doing.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a dream during my short nap just now. I dreamed I was a cleaner at an institution. I went into the cafeteria and I saw several of my college's classmates from year 2003 to 2004 went into the cafeteria. I could still remember them and they still look very young which is kind of weird I said to myself "wait a minute, aren't these people my college classmates? I wonder do they recognize me since I look way older now. Where is my young me? Oh yes, still hiding in a corner by himself at that time after getting rejected by a girl like a sore loser "

Speaking of her, I walked around to see if she is also in the cafeteria and I saw her was still with her friends and her "fake" boyfriend having their meal. I said to myself that I was a fool in the past, falling in love with her and later got rejected by her. Now I have even seen several girls even more prettier than her. She was in the same curricular activity as me during our college years.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 20th February 2020 at 15:25.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed my family and I were in a temple place where there was a special event there. While walking, I told my family that I wanted to go to the restroom. After I walked out of the restroom, the place changed into a school campus I was confused of what was going on and I ended in another country (I think it was Hong Kong). I saw my Hong Kong's schoolmate when I was studying in oversea. I think there were still many more, but I can't remember

Uploads
    Comments

Police officer

Uploads
    Comments

I was in a school like place (again ). I saw my mum's youngest brother's eldest daughter. I was finding my female Chinese teacher who looks like a cashier from a shopping mall near my previous beloved semi detach house. After several search, I found her at last, she was teaching a few students in a corner which was near a lobby and she doesn't seems want to bother me.

A boy appeared and he was going to board the lobby. The teacher asked me to guide him as the lobby was quite malfunction. I guided him into the lobby and suddenly, it loses control and just brought that boy up without closing its door. The teacher was horrified of it and thought I wanted to create trouble. I told her that I don't know what happened to that lift.

We left the school together and she told me to board the other bus to my home. I told her that I usually board my usual bus (that bus where she happened to board) which I was familiar. She got agitated and told me to board the other bus. I board that bus and it alighted me in front of a library after I pressed the stop button.

I went into the library and that library was actually that school's library. I saw my over positive so-call friend whom I became friend with him in my 2003 to 2004 years. He saw me and we walked together.

Suddenly, a kid spat onto me. I walked out of the library to a nearby coffee shop to wash myself up. I saw my so-call dad there and I tried my best to avoid him as best as I can and I did. I noticed a familiar woman kept on looking at me which I can't recall who was that as I wanted to hurry to clean myself up. After I have cleaned up, I walked out of the coffee shop and my so-call dad signaled me to board his car. I was like what? how did he know I was in the coffee shop? I looked into the coffee shop at the direction of that familiar woman. She was looking at us and I could recall that I have seen her before in reality when I was a kid. I tried to escape and quickly find my way to the library.

I walked into the library and my over positive so-call friend was waiting for me and asked me what took me so long. I explained to him that something caught up. I saw one of my former crush who was in the same school and curricular activity as us in year 2003 and 2004 and her friend were sitting there. She looks like Mavis Fan. Mavis Fan was cute at that time and that makes me like her.

My over positive so-call friend told me that we were late for our dancing class. I was like what? dancing class? When did I ever signed up for it He told us that we should quickly be on our way otherwise our teacher will turned into a panda I was very confused about it. When we walked into the dancing studio, the teacher has turned into pander z from Bust a groove 2. My over positive so-call friend blamed me for being late. The teacher performed pander z's knocked out move onto us and I ended up in a desert I was confused and I quickly found my way to a hdb block.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 25th February 2020 at 01:31.

Uploads
    Comments

Yesterday afternoon, I took a short nap and I could still roughly remember my dream from it than on last night's dream anyway what i dreamed of during my short nap was I was on a big bed and there was a ceiling fan above me. When I got up of my bed, I was in some sort of resort. Suddenly, a big black dog walked into my room and was trying to play with me. The big black dog looks fierce and creepy which creep me out. It was always walking out and in the room. When it walked out of my room, I close my door. I looked out of the window and saw several shops beside my room. I climbed out of my window room and have a look at those shops. Most of them were empty and there were sign putting up on the shop's glass door looking for people to rent. That's all.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 1st March 2020 at 10:28.

Uploads
    Comments

It sounds kinda video-gamey, but...

I was chilling on a ledge with a couple friends... a ledge overlooking a giant pit of lava. We were just chilling, I had my backpack with all my stuff in it, and I wasn't really worried about falling until a charger cord slipped out of my backpack and fell into the lava below. Then, I very suddenly was like, wait, why are we here? Why is there lava everywhere? I felt terrified as ****, and suddenly woke up, safe in bed.
    I don't often remember my dreams(maybe one every couple years or so), so they always stick with me when I do.

Because I also remember one from when I was a teenager...
    I was eating in what seemed to be a school cafeteria, don't recall what I was eating... but Jeremy Irons was sitting across from me, fork-feeding an adolescent asian girl spaghetti. I remember she didn't look very comfortable, and I said to him, "She can probably feed herself, you know" at which point, he gave me an ugly look, and stabbed me in the hand with the fork. I woke up quickly after that.

Uploads
    Comments

I was at a grocery store in a line. The entire store is just a U shape with the entrance on one side and the checkout going the other. I went there because I had to make dressings for work. I needed a wooden plank, horseradish, two jars of mayonnaise, and a jar of mustard. The kitchen manager came in with the front house manager for some reason and I told them to get these ingredients for some reason.
    Later I'm in my old house in the basement. I have all ingredients stuffed in a cardboard box but still in the jar and it looks like a total mess. The cardboard box is sitting on top of none other than... the wooden plank. Don't know what kind of Dexter's Lab experiment I had going on but that's all I can remember.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Um cool View Post
    I needed a wooden plank, horseradish, two jars of mayonnaise, and a jar of mustard.
    I love a good wooden plank sandwich!

Uploads
    Comments

It was in a field and there was a stone building I was exploring, there was a locked wood door in a corner, while trying to open it I noticed it was full of bugs, slugs and snails and a cockroach as big as a pigeon was in the middle of them.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed I was having an outing meal with most my college's classmate (year 2003 to 2004) for two days. The first meal we had was chicken thigh meat with lemon sauce for the first meal. The second meal for the second day, I volunteer to prepare it for them, but all of them protested. I walked into the toilet and saw my old neighbors at my good ol semi-detach house where the girl was sitting at her balcony reading something. When I walked out of the toilet, I was at my good ol semi-detach house's
    room. I looked out of the window, below was the restaurant where I had meal with my college classmate. Suddenly, there was a continuously thumbing sound and every of the people in the restaurant looked. I went out to have a look and it was my youngest sibling who made that thumbing sound. I went into the house and check out on her and she said that she wanted to have a meal. I went to cook the same meal which I had meal with my college classmates yesterday. After I have finished cooking, I gave it to my youngest sister and she ate it. I walked out of the house, sat on the restaurant's chair and all of my college classmate came. After they have settled, the meal came and it was vegetable meals. When they were about to leave, I was pulling one of my finger nail out where it turned into a string nail I walked out of the restaurant and outside was a shopping mall then followed by a train station

- - - Updated - - -

I was having a short nap just now and dreamed that I was having a meal with a guy who was my undercover partner and his girlfriend twice, it was duck rice where mine have only restriction which the soup and the duck were poured into my rice bowl. We went to a gym for investigation as undercover about unnatural missing members, my partner's girlfriend left. A middle age lady brought us to the gym facility by asking us to walk past a deserted room and she left. We felt the deserted room fishy and we looked at my partner's spy security footage video installed by some Eurasians who were also working as an undercover to investigate the place. My partner suggested that he will go into the room door in the deserted room while I pretended to do some silly exercises in the deserted room. While my partner got into the room door, I was doing exercise and the middle age woman whom we saw earlier checked on us. I was doing some exaggerated drop kicks, she walked away smiling. My partner returned and he asked me to go with him into the room and we saw there were several people doing exercise including the two Eurasians. They saw ask and they seems to look worry and wanted to ask for help based from their facial expression. My partner asked me that we leave the room first then we will formulate the plan to save them.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed of VampybitMe aka Linda Le was Rose from Street Fighter series trying to attack me and I was Ryu I realized that I was day dreaming when I was challenging someone in the Arcade centre where the match was Rose vs. Ryu in Street Fighter Zero Alpha Dream The rest of the dream wasn't nice when I returned from my toilet break after the Rose and Ryu's dream.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a short nap just now, I dreamed I was at my oversea relative's house, the one where I had a crush with my two cute and pretty female cousins (my mum's youngest brother's two cute and pretty daughters) I was a god in healing where one of my old aunt or someone (I have not seen her before) had illness, I came and look at her and perform a healing potion on her where my hands had a green liquid All of their family member were there including my third oversea uncle. After I have finished, I asked her to place her hand underneath my hand. She compiled my instruction and I do some spell and all of the liquid flow onto her hands. After that, she looks better and she turned younger as well. All of the people were amazed and treated me like a hero. (In reality, they treated me like a villain) My youngest uncle asked me that I should accept his reward for healing his wife's mum (that old lady was his wife's mum which I have not seen before and I am not sure if that was her since dream are weird). He asked me to marry her two cute and pretty young daughters as a reward The two of them curb onto my hands immediately, looking at me smiling and suddenly, my phone ring and I told him that I am picking up a phone I went out of their house and picked up a call, it was my boss. I woke up by some noise in reality.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 10th March 2020 at 03:25.