UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

That I was in candy island from Misadventure of Flapjack and I died of happiness and diabetes lol

Uploads
    Comments

Me eating one of those accordion folder like it was a sandwich.
    That was 15 years ago though.

Uploads
    Comments

My last dream was a optical illusion of how modern technology is changing everyone's social lives, even kids too.
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

Variable Geo Project:
    TBA Mugen fangame to be made for Windows & DreamCast, coming soon.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

my gf, miss her

Uploads
    Comments

I had a short nap just now, I dreamed I was at a gaming exhibition with arcade machines and all. I saw pro players like daigo, tokido, mago, sako etc were on a Arcade machine playing King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match. I saw the rest of my classmates from year 2003 to 2004 were also playing Arcade games. There was a lecture calling us and all of us gathered infront of her to our desk except for the four pro players.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed twice in a night, the first one was I was in a cinema with my younger sister and mum. We were watching a so-call horror movie, but it wasn't scary. My mum wasn't interested in it. Later, we had meal in the cinema as those meals are free bundle together with the movie. It was cooked salmon sushi. The surrounded people in the cinema were mostly Japanese. The second one was I am a playboy where I flirt with my current female policy agent in-charge of my policy. We were together at a shopping mall. After she left, I took a lift and a girl was in a lift and we hugged each other. There were many more in those two dreams, but I kind of forgot most of its details.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 4th April 2020 at 04:32.

Uploads
    Comments

I was going out to get mail but instead of going through the front door I went out through the garage door. I open the garage door and saw two kids that stood in the driveway. One was a boy and one a girl but they looked strange. They wore gray clothing that had holes and tears, their skin was gray too. Then the girl said, "I am she". I was confused by what she said so I ignored her and headed for the mailbox but when I was making my way towards the mailbox I saw a crashed SUV right next to my mailbox. I thought to myself, "Did those kids come from the crash?" I turn my head to look back at them, then I looked back. I saw a woman come from behind the SUV. Her skin and clothing were also gray. She came out saying, "I am she", like the girl but continuously said it over and over but every time she said it she got louder and louder. I started to hear ringing in my ears and got dizzy. Her voice was so piercing. She kept coming closer to me to the point where I couldn't stop looking at her even when I could head away. She let out a high pitch scream after saying "I am she" for the last time which scared me so bad I was panting when I woke up. My body was tensed and tingling from the fear I experienced. For some reason I felt like I had that dream before but wasn't sure. The only thing I'm sure of is that I never want to dream about that ever again.

Uploads
    Comments

I can only remember the last few parts of my dream today. I was dreaming of my family and I were trying to buy silver needle noodles meal at a food court. My mum and younger sister managed to order their since they ordered the same except for mine, the stall owner had difficulties understand what I want which I told him that I wanted my silver needle noodles to be fried. The stall owner went to look for the other stall owners. One of the stall owner approached me, opened up a leaflet and explained to me how my silver needle noodles will be going to fried in which pot. I can't barely remember the first few parts of my dream, but I could somehow recalled that I was staying at my beloved good ol semi detached house if I remember correctly.

Uploads
    Comments

So I had like three dreams last night.

In the first one, I got tired of being at home and broke quarantine () I was just walking in the middle of a big empty street looking at how big everything looked, when all of the sudden freakin Keanu Reeves showed up mounting a horse, and I said "wow what a magnificient creature" while looking at the horse, then Keanu looked directly into my eyes and started to scream really loud (if you have little brothers or something, you'll know how they scream when they are playing, sounds like a chimpanzee or something alike) and started chasing me while I tried to run as fast as I could. Somehow, I could overrun the horse for mere centimeters, I was so desperate and the horse too as Keanu kept sreaming. Thankfully I woke up and said "WTF".

In the second one, there was an old man trowing fireworks at a puppy who was completely altered running and barking all over the street so I just told him "hey, what's wrong with you" and he tried to hit me with a crowbar, so I took it and beat the old guy (who for some reason looked just like Bill Cosby) until leaving him sensless on the street "That's what you get" I told him and leave the place with the crowbar. Now for some reason beating and old man felt really good so I tried to become some sort of vigilante (something that didn't end well) later that same day there were three dudes trying to steal a car and I tried stopping them using the crowbar, but one of them took it from me and they started beating me. They stole the car and left me there agonizing on that street.

And in the third one it was raining a lot and I took refuge in an old house there use to be in our backyard, but to my surprise there was a whole family of beavers, all standing in two legs and wearing clothes.
    Since the rain was so strong they let me be there with the condition that I didn't bother.
    It was nice being there and all, but the oldest beaver just didn't stop talking abut politics, he just keep going on and on. Tired of that I told him "This is boring could you PLEASE stop talking? Like PLEASE SHUT UP!". Everyone looked at me and the old beaver stand up from his chair an said "WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU SAID TO ME YOU LITTLE SH*T?" and they all started to attack me.
    I finally managed to run away and ended up crying alone on the rain.
    Last edited by Procrastinator; 11th April 2020 at 22:55.

Uploads
    Comments

Last night, I dreamed of one of my crush who was a former cashier working at a super market in a shopping mall near my good ol semi detach house, but she is already married and has two kids in reality. I was being called out by my oversea's landlord together with a guy whom I seems to find him familiar and he always talk like a mummy boy if I remember correctly. My former oversea landlord confronted him about something which I am not sure. I was called out as well because earlier on, I fought with my classmate and peep at girls in the library. Out of no where, there were several people coming and they were also being called to be confronted as well. A car arrived and I saw my crush who was a former cashier working at a supermarket in a mall near my good ol semi detach house. She arrived with her husband and another guy. She looks younger where that was her look before she was pregnant. She was telling off to the people to stand properly. She noticed me and show a sort of embarrass/shy look. After that mummy boy left, it was my turn and the girl pulled my ear in a kind of friendly way and drag me to my former oversea landlord to have a confrontation with him. When we arrived, another guy was inside already. The girl asked me to go back and she was friendly to me. I walked away.

I arrived in a shop lookalike place. It contain my classmates having buffet. I saw my mum and my younger sister were there too. I walked to them and they asked me to start picking those foods and eat. I took a paper plate and walk around to see the foods. I saw some of my former classmates in reality and I was worried that I might get a fight with some of them. I picked up some food and saw a centipede on my food. My mum walked over to me and I told her my plate has centipede. She told me to throw the food away and we left.

We were in a overhead bridge and my mum and my younger sister walked very fast while I am lagging far behind them. I saw might guy, rock lee and two other guys (I think they were inosuke and zenitsu and maybe tanjiro from demon slayer). The might guy looks like an pallete swap and he was seen running through the bridge yelling youth which he always does that. Rock Lee would run quite far behind him, but he looks like unmask Inosuke. Zenitsu and Tanjiro were like going to give up. I managed to catch up with my mum and younger sister. I notice there were several of my former female classmates were giggling while they were walking on the bridge.

We arrived infront of my former shopping mall and I was surprised that we live in the shopping mall which was a bungalow. I was overjoy and we walked into it. We were tired and my mum asked me to switch on the air conditional. Thats all.

Uploads
    Comments

What I got from all that is that you should join The no GF group https://mugenarchive.com/forums/group.php?groupid=168.

Uploads
    Comments

it was a nightmare to be honest about demon looking dogs that turns people into zombies it's weird i know

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    What I got from all that is that you should join The no GF group https://mugenarchive.com/forums/group.php?groupid=168.

Uploads
    Comments

This dream I had was really freaky...

I dreamed that my dog was driving while I was in the passenger seat, they were driving extremely fast while ramming into a bunch of cars that would fly off due to the force of it. The car was in shambles with only the front half still in tact, although it didn't look any better. We were suddenly at some sort of "Repair Shop" where a mechanic looking guy showed a piece of paper to my dog while the car was on a lift of some sort. My dog was absolutely not having it as they grabbed what was left of the car and swung it around to hit the mechanic, but it instead hit me, forcing me to wake up.

Uploads
    Comments

It was a nightmare, i got harassed/death threatened by someone in this forum then i cried for pain, later the user was banned by the staff & the problem was solved.
    Last edited by Jansen121; 5th May 2020 at 12:23.
    MUGEN Blog

W.I.P:

Variable Geo Project:

FC2 Video
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

i keep having random dreams where the scenario is i go back to school. that's all i can remember.
    My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - 3/8 stages completed; 4/10 characters completed

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed twice

The first one was I was outside a supermarket which was nearby my current lousy ground floor apartment. I saw a cute girl who looks like Konatsu Kato because I was watching I''S live action which has the girl in the last few episodes. I walked to her and do something that pleasure her. After that, she walked to a guy who was a cashier at the supermarket, she told him that she wanted to break off with him as he found a guy who can satisfy her. The poor guy looked at her, crying while smiling where I can see his tear flowing from his eyes.

The second one was I went back to my good ol semi detach house. I seems to have possessed to my younger self and look through the ground floor only to feel some nostalogia. In my mind, I always hope I want to return there to stay when I was still possessing to my younger self.

Uploads
    Comments

it was another terrible nightmare this time related to my crappy MUGEN career since 2016, when i released poorly-done MUGEN characters (such as my old self insert/Nathan's self insert etc) at age 13 & i also got criticism by Tute1996_/YukariMT15 (i thought he harassed/insulted me) & it made by cry into pain.

that's the reason of why everyday i read the docs, because, my dream is to be a MUGEN programmer.
    really sad
    MUGEN Blog

W.I.P:

Variable Geo Project:

FC2 Video
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

My last dream was a pretty neat 2000s flashback where i could remember my days growing up as a kid in the 2000s, i have done lots of cool things in my childhood during that time (since 2006~2009/age 5~6) such as playing in my old PS2, playing with the Project64 emulator, going to the arcades when school ends, watching TV Globinho/BD&CIA at the morning before school starts afternoon, playing flash games on the internet (especially on the Jetix website, R.I.P), going to events such as weeding, parties, shopping malls & even birthday parties with arcade/console games/toys etc (i remember one good/unforgettable day where i was at someone's Spongebob birthday party & there were awesome console/arcade games, toys etc).., visiting more cool places/cities & etc.

today's kids will never catch the spirit (thanks to the release of modern technology such as smartphones which is completly unnecessary) :p
    Last edited by Jansen121; 12th May 2020 at 01:15.
    MUGEN Blog

W.I.P:

Variable Geo Project:

FC2 Video
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

My last dream was pretty weird... I was sleeping in a bed... it wasn't my bed though, which was strange... I was in an average size grey room with a large window at the headboard of this bed (didn't recognize non of this place). It was night, starry, not pitch black and seemed ok I guess.... I start to feel strange and scared but nothing is happening. So I got out of bed stood by the door of this room just staring at the window. Out of nowhere a large white hand comes through the window and tries to grab me. Everything was happening so fast I woke up spooked....