UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

Two dreams for the price of one because i overslept.

One was where there was a game about Rikard (a KOF edit character i like) going around a school or something. If i had to describe it it's one part an MDickie game and one part "Bad School Girls" (an OpenBOR mod). Rikard wasn't even 3d, he was a 2d sprite that barely fits in with the environment. I think he even interacted with stuff that actually WAS 3d, looking about as good as you'd expect.

The other dream was where i was in a silly Super Robot Wars parody. Covered in some silver body paint (which might actually be soap) and wearing nothing but my underwear, i fought someone i know (covered in gold soap/paint) and won. Some intense orchestral-style music played during the fight, and when i won a bittersweet-sounding victory theme played. You read this right; an over-the-top mecha battle between two [email protected] people covered in soap/body paint.
    My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: Zorrigan

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Base Roster and 1 secret character done. Almost complete with the levels.
    He Lucathicc PKTW - Rushed beta complete.

Uploads
    Comments

I rarely remember my dreams:(

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed was at OceanWorld with Yameii and Saddboy.

Uploads
    Comments

I was in the living room, one of my deceased cats was playing around while a relative, also deceased, was telling me something.

Uploads
    Comments

I fell out of a window, and woke up seconds before disaster.

Uploads
    Comments

i was fishing but every time i thought i got a fish it turned out to be an avocado

discord Vogel#7401.

i remember it like yesterday, me and several characters like rick and morty, avengers, justice league goku terminator t -800 among several others fighting giant insects and doom 2 characters on a basketball court. He laughed whenever I remember that dream.
    Note: I had the powers of goku. (wanted to mention that).

Uploads
    Comments

The day before last night, I dreamed of every of my real life enemies last night, I dreamed of most of my friends, Xian (Last night I was watching his CPT online Southeast Asia Top 16 and a few of my real life enemies
    Last edited by tehdevil; Jun 28, 2020 at 04:03.

Uploads
    Comments

My latest dream was really weird:
    It's about someone getting captured by a policeman for running away, when i woke up to go to the bathroom i have thinked about this weird thing & how it happened+i have felt the smell of the rain (also note that i couldn't sleep well but the hour did go fast anyway thanks to that chamomille tea i have took).
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

All I remember from my last dream was that I was playing some Dragonball characters in Mugen. I mainly remember beating some character with an overpowered Goku Black. My phone had a virus that made it vibrate uncontrollably, even when turned off. It was a cool dream at first but the last part made it disturbing.

Uploads
    Comments

All i remember from my last dream is going to an old-looking webpage with creepy looking edits of Delphox fanart and finding an image of a fake Pokemon card that had some Garry's mod screenshot with Braixen and Lucario. It looked like every other fake card you'd find on MyPokeCard. The first move had a vulgar description, while the second move was called something like "shoot". Obscure web pages, fan art that doesn't exist, something related to either fighting games or Pokemon; typical crap for my dreams by now.

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Base Roster and 1 secret character done. Almost complete with the levels.

Uploads
    Comments

Someone was making soup from my hair.
    I was minding my business at work until the chef said "Hey want to see what I'm making?" I come over and he explains he's making a soup with my hair as the main ingredient. His friend calls out to put more hair in the soup. So him and his friend start reaching out to my head. That's when I woke up at 3am in the morning.

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹~

Uploads
    Comments

Last night, I dreamed of fighting Randy Orton in a train and outside a train during a school trip where my classmates were looking at us brawling

Uploads
    Comments

Apparently nobody could watch me, but I was traveling in a van with three big and muscular men, there was one with a shaved head that was wearing fingerless gloves, white trousers and black boots, the other two looked like wrestlers with wild manes and black leggins.
    The wrestlers stopped and went out of the van, somebody said "They are there!" and a group of persons came to them very angry and they started to insult them, the wrestlers fought them and the third man appeared and started to cheer for them, that was the only time somebody noticed I was there because he looked at me for a second.
    After that we were in a room with mirrors, the three of them were carring crates while talking each other, while I was looking at them sitting in one of said crates

Uploads
    Comments

Strangely i was taking a hot shower there with my eyes closed when i started asking myself mentally "hey! Why am i taking a hot shower if i have been taking cold baths every day for years?" when suddenly a little girl's voice replied "it's because i love hot baths!" so i opened my eyes and a very bright white light blinded me i heard trumpet-like noises and everything disappeared. when i reappeared i was a little girl again and was walking in the street holding hands with a childhood friend during the night, i remember wearing a red dress and clogs(it's funny that i never liked dresses i used to be a tomboy always wearing shorts ). Let's call this guy "L" we are walking and chating him said "walk more fast it's dangerous around here" i replied "i don't remember this street being dangerous". When a speeding car passed and braked in front of us, inside were four armed guys who pointed the guns in our direction. i remember to start yelling don't rob me i have nothing and i crouched extending my hand as a stop sign when L walked in front of me and hugged me saying "I'll keep you safe the same way i always did" The last thing i remember was the guys shooting but the shots didn't hit us they seemed pass around us and everything got soundless. I waked up very scared like my heart was going get out from my mouth, dammit why nightmares have to exist?
    Last edited by Emília human doll; Jul 26, 2020 at 12:31.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't remember my dreams perfectly and i don't dream too much, but from what i can faintly remember, i think i dreamed that some cat was following me and one of my sisters. That's all i can remember, it didn't meow or anything, it was just following us. Maybe because in the dream, we were her friend or because we fed her or something? I have no idea, but that's all i can remember...
    Gomamon, Joe Kido's Digimon partner.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone. Do what you like, i won't force you.)

Note: If i spam some of your posts with Awards, it's a sign that i think you're a cool and friendly person. Sorry if i am a creepy person and if i am bothering you in some way.

Uploads
    Comments

i had a dream the i finish my sprites and release my character finally
    but i still have much work to do on it

and also i went to shrek weding

Uploads
    Comments

I think me and someone else were playing a 6th gen Mortal Kombat game. We were in a Konquest mode and we could customize a Taven-like character, and we gave him a ghostlike flaming body. Me and the person i was playing with agreed that it was cool. Eventually i think the two of us started arguing and quit playing together.

I watched videos about unused content in MK Armageddon and MK Deception, possibly influencing something like that.

(Eventual) WIPS:

Uploads
    Comments

There was a sand dune, it was not very tall but I was unable to climb it, so I walked around, I was very clumsy and slow, then I saw some persons sitting on the top, one of them went down the dune, putting me aside, was not a strong push but I fell on my back, I went up and left the place even slower than before, feeling ridiculous.

Uploads
    Comments

Last night, I dream about my teacher brought me and my classmates where they were mostly from my year 2003 to 2004's classmates to an Arcade Centre as excursion. We arrived to a shopping mall and went into that Arcade Centre. It had several King of Fighter games which were mostly hack version such as Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, King of Fighter 99 with Krizalid playable, Guilty Gear XX Reload, Guilty Gear Xrd, Soul Calibur one or something which I wasn't sure, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Puzzle Bobble(my female classmates were playing with it) and so on which I can't really remember. Everyone of them were playing while I was the only one kept on thinking of which game to play. I was actually going to play Guilty Gear Xrd, but I changed my mind. I actually thought all of those games were free to play, but I heard from one of my female classmate said that she was going to change money for tokens to her friends, then I realized that I need to pay to play these games. My best friend in the class approached me and asked me to play a king of fighters title with him. We tried to find a kof title similar to kof 2002 (I usually play kof 2002 with him back in the days when we were still having contact with each others). I saw one of them and asked him if we could try that although it looks like kof2002 (I wasn't sure was that chaos breaker aka Dark Awake) When we were playing while choosing character, we saw Ken from SNK vs. Capcom chaos appearing in the order select screen. I was amused and said "huh? aren't that Ken from Street Fighter?" Later, our form teacher asked us to stop playing and we leave the premises.
    Last edited by tehdevil; Aug 07, 2020 at 08:49.