UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

My latest dream was another awesome 2000s flashback from my childhood this time when i was a kid in 2008 (age 5), i went on someone's Strawberry Shortcake birthday party with my parents & then, it was very fun/memorable/unforgettable.

good memories of myself as a 2000s kid, i grew up in that decade.
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

There was a serious and short man with a goatee beard and I worked for him, he taught me to become a ghost and create chaos without anyone seeing me.
    Then we were in some castle with some people and he looked sleepy, so I decided to betray him and jumped in the middle of the room, my ghostly self crossed the floor and ended up in a wide corridor with rounded edges, the floor was pink and the ceiling was blue, the overall atmosphere was a little dark.
    I took my mouth off and put it on a wall, apparently I ate something I shouldn't have and my boss found out, because he appeared somewhere in the distance, I took my mouth and tried to flee but he was attacking me with bubbles, the corridor was full of them and I got scared of being trapped into one and lost my ghostly self so I tried to come back to my boss to apologize.

Uploads
    Comments

My parents screaming at me and calling me a failure while I was just stood there like I don't give a damn.

Uploads
    Comments

the dream happened this morning and i don't remember everything.

There was a big party where I study and a lot of people I knew where there. Including my best friend which brought a weird and really shy korean girl I didn't know.
    For some reason the girl had some random Japanese stuff with her including a complete kimono set that I insisted to use (me wearing female clothing is a trend in my
    dreams), but couldn't figure out how to put it on; my friend to help me out but gave up 2 seconds in. And because me and my friend are very close, we stayed
    together all time, but the korean girl followed along all the time, even though she would never interact with any of us and would always look down blushing.

For some reason it felt very nostalgic but it had no elements from my childhood nor anything i would feel nostalgic for.

Uploads
    Comments

Dreamed with building

Uploads
    Comments

living in gta world

Uploads
    Comments

i fight for a box of pizza, and when i win it will be emty

Uploads
    Comments

There was a store where I entered, but the old lady who owned it was there and I tried to exit without being seen, while trying to close the door I became completelly weak and fell to the ground unable to support my own weight, my arm was still inside the store and was afraid of the old lady seeing it, but I was unable to move it.

Later I was in my living room when a lot of shadows started to enter from the window, hitting me and pushing me around.

Uploads
    Comments

My latest dream now turned into reality, it was a dream where i was having the chance of purchasing a Steam CD-key for Guilty Gear Isuka from GameTame.com for 77 points only (just like MagiCat, it's another decent cheap game that i got on that site) after getting points by doing random quizzes from various offerwalls via my smartphone/notebook devices, watching some videos, entering the bonus zone & using a referral code to invite someone, it was a very hard work i did when today the CD-key came right away for me.
    Last edited by Jansen121; May 23, 2020 at 01:54. Reason: grammar
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

It was an unpleasant dream where I was being hateful and shouting at everybody for no reason.

Uploads
    Comments

I was being mocked. I forgot how and who, but I was laying down in something not caring and being depressed. Meanwhile I was thinking of wanting to see a special friend (the one who made my avatar and signature) to feel better.

Uploads
    Comments

I was walking on something with the size and shape of a cooking pot with very long legs.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed of being in GTS wrestling: https://www.youtube.com/user/sillySUPERPOP/featured on live where Grim and WWE shared partnership for one night stand in I saw Grim himself was with his co-workers such as Kurt Bale and Tommy Salami, and WWE wrestlers such as Roman Reign and Seth Rollins. I saw Tommy Salami was attacking a wrestler who looked like either X-Pac (Sean Waltman) or Hollywood Hooligan (a GTS wrestler) which I wasn't sure. He was attacking him viciously and his mum (Tommy Salami's mum) stopped him. He grabbed his mum and gave her a back body drop. Seth Rollins and Roman Reign appeared to stop him and gripped hold of him. Tommy Salami went insane, broke off their gripped and attacked everyone he saw in his sight. The police and securities appeared and evacuated all of us to safety exit. I was brought aboard to a ragnarok (similar to the one in Final Fantasy 8) and flew off. When I looked towards the place where I was, the building exploded.
    Last edited by tehdevil; Jun 01, 2020 at 10:04.

Uploads
    Comments

I think i was playing a game like Fate by Wildtangent (Fate's an obscure-ish Diablo clone that's actually kinda good). I think my brother and sister were playing the game too, there were death traps in each corner of the oddly square-shaped dungeon, and the music that played was similar to something from Super Mario Galaxy. There were also things that resembled Star Bits from Super Mario Galaxy, too.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: Smug Vulpix

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

Well for a few minutes, I was dreaming about being luigi vacuuming ghosts, two of my relatives on the sidelines,

Then a unknown number called. Around 45 minutes before waking up to get ready for work overnight!

Uploads
    Comments

i have a dream , where the black people dont be killed, and the world be a btetter place

Uploads
    Comments

i had a dream of getting to meet Sean Scheemel but towards the end of meeting him at the end he turned into ssj3 Goku and then I woke up because it almost felt real.

Uploads
    Comments

It started again with me being obnoxious and vengeful for petty reasons, but after that we were watching a TV program, there a captain of a ship claimed he knew that angels and ghosts were real and said he knew how to show everybody their existence, but he spent the time saying bad things about some person that was not even seen.
    Then I was walking the street with a cat that is no longer with me, but he started running away so I chased him, although he was very fast he was not as fast as a real cat, so I was able to see him the whole time until a truck passed in front of me and I lost sight of him, after searching for him I went home to see if he found the way, but the dream changed again and I was eating icecreams in the living room

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by I'm the Worst View Post
    It started again with me being obnoxious and vengeful for petty reasons, but after that we were watching a TV program, there a captain of a ship claimed he knew that angels and ghosts were real and said he knew how to show everybody their existence, but he spent the time saying bad things about some person that was not even seen.
    Then I was walking the street with a cat that is no longer with me, but he started running away so I chased him, although he was very fast he was not as fast as a real cat, so I was able to see him the whole time until a truck passed in front of me and I lost sight of him, after searching for him I went home to see if he found the way, but the dream changed again and I was eating icecreams in the living room
    Sounds like that captain showed you your cat.

Uploads
    Comments

Last night, I had a dream that my bed was filled with spiders or all sizes. Small ones, tarantulas, black ones, red ones. EEEK! I didn't go back to sleep after that..