UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default What was your last dream?

There was a an empty and dark building, apparently it was full of soldiers walking in all directions and completelly ignoring me while i was exploring it.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

I dreamt about Bring Me The Horizon and I don't know why :s :s
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic17078_24.gif
    死に直面する準備をする.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/xWagnerPlaguesx

Uploads
    Comments

I was lying in a field of flowers at night and looking at the stars in the sky, crying
    I was not sad

My last dream was this morning, at the very tail end of one. I dreamt I had no clean clothes except for a pair of pink boxer briefs.

.....I did laundry 2 days ago and I have no pink boxer briefs.

......fascinating!

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

I had probably the weirdest ever in years, three days ago.
    But it feautures adult models and other violent action so I won't talk about it, but it was awesome.

Uploads
    Comments

Here's 2 dreams from a long time ago that i can remember:
    Fred Flintstone just looking at the "fourth wall" of the TV, then jumping out and beginning to chase me around the house, eventually stabbing my hand with a Kitchen knife
    An (unfortunatley fake) update to Mighty Fighter 2 that added some Akuma or Ryu knockoff that was named something like "Shingo"

EDIT: Another dream I had was a huge sequential one that I was pretty much in some weird place that honestly looked like a metropolis-esque city (similar to stereotypical optimistic depictions of New York or Tokyo) and i'm pretty sure there was these expensive-looking coins just lying around, which could have been like 10-20 dollars in US money. In that same dream i think that some Asian lady was a part of it, and the whole city was very artsy-looking and just an overall (unfortunately nonexistant) eye candy. I think it was a long time ago, though.
    Last edited by Kenna the Kitsune; Nov 01, 2018 at 00:06.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

I generally don't remember my dreams. For the first 10 minutes after waking up it is vivid and fresh in my memory, but then it fades away. >.>

Last dream I remember was two days ago, and out of coincidence related to mugen. I was watching a battle and one of the fighters was named Anarkin and he was some random dude in a black cape riding a broomstick. He was only a few pixels wide and shot rainbow coloured lasers. His opponent was some generic fighter I do not remember, maybe from street fighter.

Needless to say, Anarkin dodged every single attack his opponent threw at him, and proceeded to demolish him with his laser attack. I do not know what happened after that, because soon after I did wake up, thinking, "who the **** is Anarkin??". It left me dazed in my bed for several minutes.

[Banner by kater15]

Uploads
    Comments

I think the last dream I remember was about mugen or about some girl I knew

I was playing one of the Mugen compilations (that I formed) competitively and I wrecked everyone with Ghetto Warmachine even though I don't use him. It was with my old buddies who I used to play Mugen with. They always chose Spider-Man and Hulk. One of them chose Captain Commando.

Uploads
    Comments

Had another wacky one.

I was playing a Fire Emblem game (not playing, rather, but watching from a overhead perspective) and was on level 4-1, on the Classic & Hard Rock settings (lol)
    There were 6 people remaining in the party, including Alice (from Rage of the Dragon, erroneously named "AI"), Chrom (from the FE series), and Link from Legend of Zelda. I don't remember the rest, because eventually those became the only 3 left. Alice was my "starter" character. I cared for her the most.

Sadly I don't remember how the fights went, but it just felt so real..

[Banner by kater15]

Uploads
    Comments

I had a whatever a "sequel dream" was called.

I had a bunch of sequels of this particular "universal dream" during high school. I dubbed it "midnight school" because for whatever reason that was a thing. It was crazy as shit. First off I was a ninja which is the least craziest thing about my dreams because random students in my school would be wanted criminals with super powers or monsters or something. Poor others were just normal or victims to these criminals and some shape shifting zombie blob that looks like it came from Resident Evil and Final Fantasy combined. The only super power person I remember by name was "Blaze" who was pretty much a living glitch and controlled electronics.

Anyways I dreamed about talking with someone (don't remember) and it just pretty much confirmed I was leaving the school but then some guy went straight up Nick Fury on my *** and said "Ay yo I see you a hero around these parts putting away these terrorists so why don't you join pretty much the Avengers but they hunt monsters" and I was like "naw man I am ninja I live life of peace, however if you really need me I'll be here to kick some ***." So yeah I guess I might dream a sequel or my ninja self will live a life of peace wherever the hell he's/I'm going.

Sounds like an anime.

My last Dream was about my Dad. like giving him a leg prosthesis to make him live again, as if that would ever work... sounds weird, i know^^
    The rest of my dream i felt guilty, like cheating on someone. never did that but felt like it, can't explain why ?!?
    I was also sitting later in a kind of really old hard chair hearing many people playing chinese whispers, people i love, like and
    also the less people i hate.
    "Take from me all that's untrue
    I commend my spirit too
    It's here sudden like
    Here I am third strike"

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheShepherd82 View Post
    My last Dream was about my Dad. like giving him a leg prosthesis to make him live again, as if that would ever work... sounds weird, i know^^
    The rest of my dream i felt guilty, like cheating on someone. never did that but felt like it, can't explain why ?!?
    I was also sitting later in a kind of really old hard chair hearing many people playing chinese whispers, people i love, like and
    also the less people i hate.
    Dreams like this, I have made several in the past, dreams made of regrets, things not said or actions not made, towards people I loved and that were not there anymore

Uploads
    Comments

It was yesterday, i was doing some diamond push-ups.
    It's weird coz i don't do that anymore but it was cool to remember such good times.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello.

My last dream... I cannot remember...
    But one thing to note is that, some months ago,
    I tried lucid dreaming, due to that thread here
    about the same matter (where is it, by the way?)
    and, to my surprise, it only allowed me to remember
    my dreams (which is only one of the steps to achieve it).

Still, cannot remember the last one.

— Thanks

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed that a giant UFO was approaching Earth at fast speed, turning the night into day and transforming ina soccer ball in end (simply bouncing on the asphalt and then nothing happened). Then the nazi's started invading Italy by draining the sea with toilet paper and walking on the sand. But they were friendly, they didn't shoot me, they were like tourists, dressed in RTCW-style elite forces suits.
    I like having these kind of dreams, lol, but I still fear something bad will happen (or it's already happening and that's how my subconscious sees it).
    It must have been the double salad I've eaten before going to sleep.
    Or the double vegan pizza.
    Last edited by mulambo; Nov 01, 2018 at 17:50.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed Ralf and Clark from KOF were following me. No matter where I went, they were hovering in the background somewhere. Then in the future I died and went to heaven and they were there as angels.

Uploads
    Comments

It was in a pebble landscape, me driving something that for some reason looked like a bathtub, there were somebody with me who was aphatic and gibbering all the time, then i decided to look under the peebles and something buried under them bit me.

Another one in the middle of a street i know, a jolly doll was talking to me from behind a storefront, but i felt really dumb talking to her.
    When some persons were passing by i walked away, but when i tried to go back the street completelly changed and was unable to find the doll

Uploads
    Comments

The last one i remember was more like a nightmare.

I was in my house, but suddenly all the lights go out. I grab one of the lanterns i have at hand, then i see something making noise in the same wall the TV is at.

A weird humanoid shadow figure emerges from the wall walking like an spider and hides under the couch, I aim the light of the lantern to the couch for some seconds the shadow figure is just there looking at me, when suddenly it starts getting up from the couch, in that moment I panic and start to run until i fell on the ground. The last thing i see is the shadow figure running at me like an spider with his arms and legs. Then I wake up.

It wasn't pretty.

My dream was consisted of Da-Ji from my own series Magic and Metal. She finally laid eyes upon the one that brought her so much grief. The one who was responsible for burning her home, her fairy friends, starting a war, and most of all, cutting down Emerald Dragon, (Ed) her elder tree and father-figure which severed her fairy powers and left her in her unbound plant form. I imagine her rage growing as one thing or another came between her and her revenge before cornering him in a cathedral. Now, only one stood between her and her goal; a paladin clad in red shiny armor welding powers she had never seen before. She shouted, "Who is this annoying *******?"

Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by GaryS View Post
    I dreamed Ralf and Clark from KOF were following me. No matter where I went, they were hovering in the background somewhere. Then in the future I died and went to heaven and they were there as angels.
    you were Leona in the dream ? that's the only possible reason why they were following you...