UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What was your last dream?

I had some dream where I put Rare Akuma against some bonus game character, and that ended up triggering an "Anti-cheap" mode. I cannot remember exactly but i think Rare Akuma probably ended up exploding in a gory fashion like Lucy Diclonius' OHKO or Ronald McDonald's "Anti-h3ntai" mode (shown below):
    https://youtu.be/bMR_v8CCd6o
    My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - 4/8 stages completed; 7/10 characters completed

Uploads
    Comments

(Can't remember what happens before.
    I drive my Mom's car to a target. I find out there's a Superman option on the keys which magically and instantaneously changes the car to a Hotwheels belonging to the SuperMan brand and character. Four options and completely ridiculous cars that were undriveable. I say "cool" and go inside. My manager who doesn't even work at Target approaches me and says "Do you know about a lady getting in a car wreck?" He's referring to the parking lot. I remember I hit the car next to me really good. In fact I was driving really stupidly before I parked. The hit should've done something in real life but it didn't make a scratch. I start looking confused until he shows me the TV. To my relief it's not my fault. Some crazy car rides into a car with Wario's color scheme. This causes the Wario car to drive back forward and cause a chain reaction of cars blowing up. We're both like damn and then I ask him for something that's important. All I remember is he said that he'll see if he can get into some secret media and if not see into the secret secret media. He takes me down some stairs where a family and friends are having a dinner or something. They seemingly made this their home. An orange cat is on the table. It starts chasing me around the table and I'm climbing over everyone while apologizing. Their friend mom is asking me questions like my age. Also this orange cat does catch up a lot of times. He takes turns injecting me and my manager with his harmlessly harmful teeth. Whatever he's injecting it's clear like water. Eventually I exploit this cat somehow by staying near another white cat which is just resting on a bookshelf. Then the family and friends point out a fly in the room. They are amused by it because it's putting on a show doing tricks, etc. Then suddenly it starts "swatting itself" by freaking out and.... slapping his face and it was really disturbing but... he was doing that I guess, okay. They also said red eye flies mean they are getting ready to use the bathroom apparently.
    I wake up.

Uploads
    Comments

My recent dream was related to my recent profile pic that i have changed yesterday (and it's Henrietta Von Marzipan from Codename: Kids Next Door/KND, Keep im mind that it's the true female Henrietta, not the former male version called Heinrich), in this dream i have revealed that i changed to this profile pic on many websites but i forgot to change it on Discord (even though i now changed it today).

I Love my new/recent profile pic, it's my personal fav (I Choosed to use the image from the KND wikia).
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/knd/images/6/61/Henrietta_von_Marzipan.jpg
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

Variable Geo Project:
    TBA Mugen fangame to be made for Windows & DreamCast, coming soon.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

these past few days, I did have dream but I forgotten the contents. Last night, I had two dreams:

My first dream that I dreamed was at my area near my apartment and there were big crowd of people. It seems like they were celebrating some events or something and I think it was National Day. I saw my MPs (Member of Parliament) were with the
    crowds. I was trying to reach them to complaint about my current horrible neighbors and it was difficult to reach them. There were people trying to block my way to reach them by introducing me to their products, giving me free gifts, occupying me and so on.

My second dream that I dreamed I was at a school campus with my younger sister, a former friend from 2004 and his bunch of goons. We were together and we went to the canteen to have our meals. I can't remember what we were doing in the front before we went to the canteen. The meal that we were having were randomly picked by the cook in the canteen. I got my meal similar to how Lucia cooked the foods during her Street Fighter V Arcade Mode path's ending where the meals cooked by her are in a rotten manner. While we were having meal, I noticed my former friend kept on looking at my younger sister and he seems to have interest in her.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 25th January 2020 at 13:31.

Uploads
    Comments

Due to word limit I type my dream that I dreamed last night in point forms

- I dreamed I was in my old apartment before moving to semi detach house
    - my parent woke me and my sibling out for outing
    - after prepared, we went out and my parent told us to only shop around our apartment
    - I saw my current annoying neighbors where one of them appear in a shop to buy things
    - I tried to investigate what they were up to

- I took lift to watch them from highest level
    - There was a weird button "level 6000 plus" which I want to choose highest level
    - The button "level 6000 plus" was automatically select and I was shocked
    - It stop on second floor where there were students coming in.
    - I walked out of the lift and look around, the second floor was mixed with apartment, shops, gym and school
    - I walked back to the lift, the lift was still opened and the people was angry with me in the lift
    - I ran down to the first floor by staircase

- I walked to another block to take another lift
    - The lift automatically choose "level 6000 plus" again and I got creeped out
    - The lift continue to ride without stopping to prevent me from escaping
    - When the lift door opened, I was at the forth floor which was the highest level
    - I was at the first previous block
    - I took the lift down to the first floor
    - I saw a woman going into the lift, she looks like the taiwan actress, Mina (李宓)
    - I walked into the lift again, the woman looked at me, got scared and walked out of the lift and left
    - There were people going into the lift and took us to somewhere

- I walked out of lift when the lift door was opened
    - The lift took us to another area, very far away from the previous place
    - I saw a shop was selling my clothes that I often wore
    - There were two Indians standing beside the shop looking
    - I walked away thinking of returning to the previous area
    - I got into the lift and press the "level 6000 plus" button hoping to get back
    - Suddenly an Indian little kid walked into the lift as well
    - I walked out of the lift and thinking that the kid might keep on screaming
    - The kid suddenly scream and I realized I was awoke in reality which the scream was made by my annoying noisy neighbor's kid staying above my current apartment
    Last edited by tehdevil; 27th January 2020 at 12:35.

Uploads
    Comments

My latest dream is a nightmare, and a really disturbing one. my sister was watching a Elsagate video, and i have heard some disturbing themes & crappy stock sound effects that always scare me a lot.
    this is why smartphones & other modern technology should never exist (& Should also not even be used by kids), i prefer old-type technology more than modern technology.
    this dream was too disturbing/weird that it made me not sleep more, but i could woke up early to take a bath.
    MUGEN Blog

W.I.P:

Variable Geo Project:

FC2 Video
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

I was having abit nightmare as well, but it was a short one. I dreamed I was at my previous old apartment area and I had to wrestle Shane Mcmahon I was instructed to pose as Dolph Ziggler There were crowd watching and I wrestler Shane. We were beating each other and he does his "coast to coast" on me. There were people warning me not to touch someone lying on a sleeping chair. I can't see who that was and after the match (I lost the match btw), I went to have a peep at that person who was lying on that sleeping chair. To my horror, it was dolph ziggler lying there motionless as a ****** where his body was decomposed
    Last edited by tehdevil; 30th January 2020 at 05:07.

Uploads
    Comments

My last dream is pretty neat & way better than the previous one, it's a dream that's about 90's aesthetic & a very older version of mine of how if i was 36 years doing 37 & how if i was born in 1983, In my dream i was 14 years (but doing 15 years) and in the year of 1998 in the 9th year of middle school, walking to the streets in a peace while i found various 90's retro-styled anime girls, 1 had a magical wand (Majokko), 2 is a high school student (Joshikousei), 3 is a girl with a red ponytail hair with a jacket (A girl that does part-time work as a waitress), they gave to me a virtual communicator phone (Not a modern smartphone, but a old-type phone :p) to connect & call various girls who are following me inside the journey.

As told in the start of this dream, i was already in the 90's in my dream, anyways the year that this dream takes is 1998 before june of this year came, which is the best year ever in the 90's.
    I Was born in 2003 though, it was just my imagination while i was sleeping (Even though the hours passed so fast afaik thanks for this awesome dream).
    Last edited by Jansen121; 30th January 2020 at 17:55.
    MUGEN Blog

W.I.P:

Variable Geo Project:

FC2 Video
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed I was at a fighting game tournament and was watching people competing in Samurai Shodown 2019. I saw Mrs. Harumy watching people playing She seems to have won the tournament and was coaching people playing. There were more, but I can't remember the rest.

Uploads
    Comments

I dreamed of my oversea female cousin whom I recently added her yesterday in my facebook. The last time I saw her and her family was on the April last year and on the February because of my grandfather's passing, I have also seen her and her family in oversea since he was staying with her family. Last night I was browsing her facebook page after she accepted me in her facebook and I saw her photos of her friends, family, her two pretty younger "step" twin sisters whom I have a crush on the two of them. (there is only one photo of them only ) A pity that I only dreamed about her and her dad I think, I can't quite remember. Sadly that it wasn't her two pretty younger step twin sisters, what a waste.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 4th February 2020 at 02:26.

Uploads
    Comments

i was dreaming about rolling on a character gacha, i was playing gacha games before going to bed so i guess thats where it camefrom

Uploads
    Comments

Dreamt that I had the power of KONO DIO DA!! basically just used it to stop time and take a cola from out fridge without my momma finding out xD

- - - Updated - - -

also had a weird dream bout being able to manipulate my hair into any shape xD

Uploads
    Comments

There was my old girlfriend...

Uploads
    Comments

In my dream i was playing in my pc only this

Uploads
    Comments

the last one i remember is where i won a pokemon thing and then it got weird

Uploads
    Comments

Creepy amalgamations went on some murder spree.
    They were pretty much bootleg SCPs. One was literally a Tyrant from Resident Evil. There's was a Mr. X sort of monster who looked more human. He was bald, had sun glasses, and had a huge gun that was a sniper rifle. A dude who had two jaws. One was normal, but the second one which was directly underneath his lip was huge and reminded me of Funtime Foxy's jaw. Everytime he opened that mouth a bee would fly out. Another was a zombie cat made from strawberries, kiwi, banana, and other fruits mixed in a plastic box with bread products by an old lady who doesn't even notice she makes zombie cats. At the end of my dream there was a car that would get mad and tear everything up if you were too loud near it.

Yup, this is what happens when you've been watching too much Fnaf for a day. I made the ice cream with fruits which explains the zombie cat recipe.

Uploads
    Comments

Nowadays, I have difficulties in recalling my dream, but yesterday's dream, I could recall quite roughly, so here it goes, I dreamed I was behind my current lousy ground floor apartment playing with two orange tabby cats while my other siblings were playing with other cats. We were waiting for my pretty female cousin (one of them) whom I have a crush on her We went to my nearby coffee shop (look different) to have our meal. We saw the rest of my pretty female cousin's family (including her other sister who is also as pretty as her whom I also have a crush on her as well ) were there. We sat with them to have our meals. One of my uncle whom I dislike came and joined us and I walked away When I walked out, the surrounding change and I was outside my old semi-detach house. I saw my old female neighbor whom I dislike her when we were kid and now she is a grown up babe was with her luggage going into her house. I overheard that she was going to stay in there for rent
    Last edited by tehdevil; 7th February 2020 at 02:54.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

I already have this same super good dream. So like you know how Minecraft has a creative mode? How about that but in real life? I was pretty much a God and did pretty much whatever I wanted for 5 hours until I had to wake up. The best thing was that I knew how much time I had left, so I spent it wisely, whether it would be creating Polnareff Land to replace Disney Land (yes I actually did that) or like... Pretty much anything else. This was a recurring dream and I tried to do my best to screw with whatever I could find. I could stop time because JoJo reference, I decided to grow an extra 10 arms and play a ton of pianos and why not turn my house into a mansion? I was doing whatever I wanted, and I never once sinned. I mean we all know how the teenage brain would use a time stop. Hint hint their crush would be involved. Besides that, itís all fun and good and I had a ton of fun. Just for no reason, here were other things I did (these dreams were very vivid). I made Shrek president, I revived Stephan Karl Stephenson and everyone that was killed in the recent helicopter crash, I deleted the Coronavirus, I did a handshake with Jesus, Peter Griffin was existing, and I decided to bring all the old plushies I had to life. Yeah it was all pretty epic but with really good dreams come really bad nightmares, and that is determined by what happens throughout the day, which is why I try to give it 100% so I can do stupid stuff again when I dream.
    cvs = best game. donít @ me plz.

Uploads
    Comments

I forgot to post my dream for the day before yesterday, so I am posting here as well:

8-2-2020:
    I dreamed I was at my old apartment. We were ready for pack up to travel. I was acting like Zangief and crush one of the bed in my room. My youngest sibling exclaimed in excitement. My maid went to complain to my so-call dad and he went into my room looking at me with a very pissed off face. We traveled to genting highland and we boarded by train to there. Thats all.

9-2-2020:
    I dreamed I was watching a wrestling match between Triple H and Big Show to fight off against a trans version of elias and two more wrestlers whom I am not sure Triple H was in his classic form (long haired) as well as big show. Triple H and Big Show were starring each other down as they have differences with each other. There were many people seems to cheer for Elias and when the other trans wrestler tag himself on Elias, everyone booed at him. I switched off the television and went for a walk. I can't remember the rest.

Uploads
    Comments

Last night, I dreamed that I was working in a company managing six girls who wanted to be some Japanese idol as office lady and delivery girl. On my way to the Coffee shop, I saw a familiar Japanese idol was smoking along the corridor at a void deck. I was meeting up with one of my sibling at the coffee shop. I saw another Japanese idol was at that coffee shop having her meal. I saw a cigarette butt on my chair, I picked it up and threw it into the nearest rubbish bin. My sibling told me that a trans (again ) was snapping a shot at me throwing the cigarette butt onto the rubbish bin with his cell phone. I went to confront him and asked him why he took a shot of me, he took out some cookies and signaled me to buy some from him then he will tell me. I brought some cookies from him and he told me that I was throwing the cigarette into the bin which is illegal, I should throw it into the correct bin for that. When I was about to leave, I saw my oversea female classmate whom I had a crush on her in school days.
    Last edited by tehdevil; 10th February 2020 at 15:29.