UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Until the site gets patched, downloads will be disabled for unregistered users

Well, that's a shame, but oh well, this place is niceu enough to sign up for

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Until the site gets patched, downloads will be disabled for unregistered users

Hopefully this doesn't punish users that haven't done anything or new users wanting to sign up. I can only hope this will get resolve as quickly as possible.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by konatakisaragi View Post
    Hopefully this doesn't punish users that haven't done anything or new users wanting to sign up. I can only hope this will get resolve as quickly as possible.
    I think it should be our first priority too. It might be very difficult to code though. I've temporarily re-enabled downloads for unregistered users a few days ago, and download accelerators were still being used a lot sadly.

Uploads
    Comments

I think it's very difficult
    Even if the ban is very strict
    Or some people will think of other methods of improprieties
    Because there are good people there are bad people

Uploads
    Comments

Thanks.I am form China.****ing Great Firewall of China.I can't always reply.

Uploads
    Comments

Uploaded character

- - - Updated - - -

I completed kaerkteo week released upload download

Uploads
    Comments

Okay, so it seems downloads are disabled for inactive users, thus, I have to type something to download, right?

Uploads
    Comments

When you say download managers do you mean programs that handle the downloads like Winrar or ones that function like FlashGet or uTorrent? Just making sure I don't break any rules here.

Uploads
    Comments

You should like fix the download traffic or add more servers im sayin :D

Uploads
    Comments

Beware Re: Until the site gets patched, downloads will be disabled for unregistered users

I understand. I believe that Mugen < > may be having the same problem,as it crashes regulary and I can barely get on the site.
    Mugen < >'s server problems are the only reason i'm here.

Uploads
    Comments

I DUNNO im thought this site is the better for download mugen stuffs but with this new rules.. now im dissapointed..

Uploads
    Comments

Smile Re: Until the site gets patched, downloads will be disabled for unregistered users

welp at least im innocent

Uploads
    Comments

fr tho??????

Uploads
    Comments

never knew that download mangers would increase the download speed of things

Uploads
    Comments

Aren't download managers supposed to make it easier to download stuff or something?

Uploads
    Comments

Good!

Uploads
    Comments

Dizzy, everything will be fine!

Uploads
    Comments

Well, time to get more active then.

Tabris666 is offline User banned for repeated defamation (through sock puppet accounts) Banned
    Uploads
    Comments

the site should disable download access to non registered users or limit their download speed to 5kb.
    The other workaround is disable the use of download accelerators,not the download manager because some browsers that have integrated download manager will have problem to download like firefox,opera or others,chrome have a download accelerator so it should get all download privileges locked
    .- download manager - manage the downloads and keep the download active until it finishes is capable of resumig downloads if the site accept it,only send one download ticket.
    .- download accelerator - manage downloads but will try to grab all the parts of the download at once,it works in a way that fools the site to grab 5 to 10 downloads tickets at once and takes all the parts of the download at once,it will force resuming even if the site dont allow it (brwoser that have this function Google Chrome)

Uploads
    Comments

wow,they go that far rather than waiting huh