UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Until the site gets patched, downloads will be disabled for unregistered users

So when will the server get patched?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Until the site gets patched, downloads will be disabled for unregistered users

that sucks

Uploads
    Comments

its a shame to see stuff like this, I just joined today and well I didn't break a sweat in registering I don't see whats so hard about it

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Maybe one of the problems is similiar to the one of the community event a few weeks ago? The language barrier. Maybe many people don't even know about those rules because they have a minimal understanding of English so they just skip the message even if in bold red letters because they don't know what's written there? This place seems to gather quite the large sums of languages, brazilians, germans, italian, south african, japanese, malaysian and I could go on and on, it's not weird to think that that could be a reason.
    Also the average age of most users that register seems to be very low, I don't know the exact age of every user registered of course how could I know but just by looking at the community event thread or other threads similiar to that one and reading the posts of most Lurkers recently registered on the site it gives me the impression that you're dealing mostly with kids with the way they write and understand.
    Combine barely understanding English with a 13 years old and I can kinda picture a scenario like the one you talked very easily.
    Of course I'm not saying that all kids are stupid and clueless... I'm saying most of them are, there are one or two that I'm sure can run circles around me without problems and got everything about this site without problems but the average kid would struggle to undestand anything about the rules of this place, or any place mind you, have you ever tried making a kid understand the rules you told him to follow? It usually doesn't work.

Maybe an age and language survey could help getting a better idea? So you can see if the main chunk of the people that use this website is really of foreign languages and underage of if I just wrote an hyperbole so wrong to be worth to be told at a political congress?

...Man I write too much, synthesis is just a Pokémon move for me...
    thats what happen, my english is very bad, and take part of a forum is too difficult for much of us...
    es dificil expresarse libremente en otro idioma

and the selfie

Uploads
    Comments

Wow, what a bunch of pricks.

Uploads
    Comments

I think this will help the page to have more contributors

Uploads
    Comments

Woah man, that's sad to hear

Uploads
    Comments

cool

Uploads
    Comments

those anonymous users using those darn accelerators, man that gets on my nerves. i even know that MOST (truthfully) are in fact adware and spam ads on your browser via variable creating or altering. that happens to nearly EVERY accelerator, so i gracefully agree with this. those virus users, they dont even know what they are even doing at all.

Uploads
    Comments

Can't I just give you money for your site and bypass this annoying process. I'm not a social gentleman. I don't like people. Why can't I just throw money at you to make you go away and let me download in peace?

EDIT: I've just now noticed the little bar on the top of your page stating exactly that. If you needed money to keep this site running you could have just asked. Wikipedia banner blasts you (annoying yes) but leaves little to speculate over.
    Last edited by Polaris_X; 1st January 2017 at 05:00. Reason: Answered My Own Question

Uploads
    Comments

i just want the game jesus

- - - Updated - - -

i dont wanna be a Lurker

- - - Updated - - -

ugh

Uploads
    Comments

How do I upgrade my rank to New Challenger?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by redkirito101 View Post
    How do I upgrade my rank to New Challenger?
    Users promotions

Uploads
    Comments

randomness

Uploads
    Comments

Smart choice.

Uploads
    Comments

;(

Uploads
    Comments

En downloads compańero

Uploads
    Comments

wow sucks to be them how long will it last