UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Powerpuff Girls by CS x TBM Review

Okay, so earlier last week I downloaded all three powerpuff girls blossom, bubbles, and buttercup.
    I was of course expecting small size with big power and how right I was! keeping things short, I'll be brief about them.

All three of the girls have their original colors, sounds, and actual size-ratio. (They were always very small in comparison to the rest of the world) Bubbles is the only one who appears to lack some sound in my opinion. I understand if there isn't much dialogue for her when she fights like blossom and bubbles, but something extra tossed in would've been nice. They fight like a MVC style as was described in their download name. Despite their small stature, they do have nice blockable combos; by that I mean no mid attacks when they attack from knee-cap down. they have a dash in the game or...I should say an across screen attack(with their flight sfx. & colors; very nice.) They all also appear to have a charge ability so you don't have to beat your way to power.

Blossom is the more energy-based one. She has far more energy styled moves with her as she should. She also has the bow-bomb (with timer. be careful!) that she had in the show. She and bubbles are the only ones with the ice breath ability. Only blossom has the super for that.

Buttercup is up next and lives up to her brawler title. You want a beat-down character, bubbles is your girl. She is the only one with a ground-pound ability. Her beat down specials I saw do a bit more damage than blossom or bubbles. Greatest move by far is her super tornado. It can ONLY be blocked low. and it does MASSIVE damage. Even blocked, the chip damage is quite nice.

Now...I don't know what happened with bubbles. She does handle like the others. She has an ultra-scream special and an ultra scream super (both shatter the screen when done) What I WASN'T expecting was her BEAST mode or as the author described "Hardcore Mode" and when that happens...It's a done deal. Her A.I. becomes VERY aggressive & difficult. I mean, even before that her A.I. is way tougher than both blossom or bubbles's A.I.

Over-all, they handle well, are not insanely over-powered, designed very nicely. Only bubbles' A.I. is ridiculous. anyway
    Blossom: 8/10
    Bubbles: 8/10
    Buttercup: 8/10

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Powerpuff Girls by CS x TBM Review

Great reviews!

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Powerpuff Girls by CS x TBM Review

Thanks, I try. been busy, but I'll review the other...-counts - 500+ characters I got eventually.