UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default What's your favourite char of DBZ?

What's your favourite char of DBZ?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What's your favourite char of DBZ?

Umm... well, this is unfortunate...
    You've got no replies at all. It's like when you ask something in a classroom that's so stupid, everyone just completely ignores you.

BUT FEAR NOT MY AMIGO!
    Your friend Memento is here to give you a reply!

I've never really been into DBZ that much. I've seen the first season where Goku dies and fights Vegetta...
    So I guess my favorite character is Vegetta. And yes, I know you're asking which MUGEN character is my
    favorite, not the one from the anime. And quite simply, it's Vegetta. I haven't tried him yet, since I can't
    download him yet, but I'm pretty sure he'll be my favorite. I've always enjoyed antagonists such as him who
    end up becoming your allies.

Even if the only character file for my favorite character were to be bad, I'd still love it none-the-less.

But hey, you haven't told me what's your favorite character. Let me take a guess!
    Is it... Freeza? It must be, tell me it is, just for the sake of giving me PLACEEERRR.

Uploads
    Comments

My favorite character has always been frieza. I sort of liked reptiles as a kid and frieza sort of looked like a lizard person. I also like the drastic difference in fighting style as he transforms. I think theres only one mugen character of frieza that transforms currently though.

Uploads
    Comments

Piccolo. I like fast characters, and until he became useless, he was always the "more speed less strength" guy. That on DBZ.
    I love him even more at DB. His father and his background story is great, and he is the perfect villain.

DB is the original thing. It has absolutely no plot-holes.
    DBZ was created to end by the end of Freeza, but Akira was asked to continue cuz .. well.. money. XD That's when the plot-holes started to show up.

Uploads
    Comments

Vegeta. He was awesome during the first few arcs where he had to rely on his cunning and wits to outmaneuver superior fighters and forces. After that he continues to struggle on and push himself further and further. Basically when you just want a bad guy dead and Goku refuses to do so, then that's when you starting asking for Vegeta!

Uploads
    Comments

Gotta be Piccolo, I mean, sure, he's now basically just the worlds strongest babysitter, but he still looks epic in his cape..I...I guess that's enough....

Uploads
    Comments

My favorite character is and always be Hercule because I like funny characters and the fact that he was the only one who can be friend a killing machine deserve to be in my book XD

Uploads
    Comments

Vegeta, due to easily being the most quotable.

Piccolo and Cell come close.

Uploads
    Comments

mine is goku and brolly. Goku because he is hard worker and brolly becasue he has green hair :P

Uploads
    Comments

Cell.
    The Alien-esque look of the first form, the narcissistic personality, the fact that he could use the moves of all the other characters, the way he looked, the saga he was the villain of which is my favourite, I was the weird kid in the neihgborhood that liked Cell while everyone else was Goku, Vegeta, Gohan or Trunks.
    And now that I think about I still haven't looked for a Cell for my M.U.G.E.N....

Uploads
    Comments

I've gotta go with Cell. He's a green bug and he sucks. What else do you want? For me to give an actual coherent reason?

Hit. Freezes time and slaps your ass to sleep.
    Put some RESPEK on the name. Respekkett.

Uploads
    Comments

it's gotta be vegeta... i liked people who go for power like sasuke and vegeta's also like that and also the determination to defeat goku made him one of my favorites!!!!

Uploads
    Comments

Broly is certainly the best!

I always liked Future Gohan, it's sad what they later did with regular Gohan, especially in Return of Freezer and Dragon Ball Super in general.
    Last edited by Lichtbringer; 15th August 2016 at 20:01.

Main character is hard but i'll say Vegeta. I also like Dabura and Pikon.

Uploads
    Comments

Normally you ask people this and they might respond with Vegeta, but not me, mine's Piccolo.
    Not only is he the son of a badass villan, but to me, Vegeta seems like most of his traits who taken wholesale from Piccolo.

Uploads
    Comments

My favorite character is Gohan from cell saga, not only was he the last to get ssj he also was the first to get the 2nd level and outmatched Cell.

Hit. He doesn't need to be stronger than you to beat your ass. He doesnt even need to freeze time, those pin point hits tho.
    Put some RESPEK on the name. Respekkett.

Uploads
    Comments

Piccolo would have to be first. Just always dug him as a character. He's had a better character development arc than Vegeta, quite possibly out of the entire Dragon Ball cast. He went from villain to hero in a very fluid, organic way. The Saiyans basically put things into perspective for him, and training Gohan gave the Namekian something to truly care about. So much so that he's become more of a father figure to Gohan than Goku tends to be at times. Just a shame that he kept getting pushed more and more to the background as the 'Saiyan Brigade' took over. Glad to see him getting more attention now with the new 'Super' series. He had some epic moments in the fight with Frieza's men in the last movie.

And for some strange reason, have always liked Broly. Which is funny because I don't really remember liking his movies that much, just dug the concept of this crazy powerful "mutant saiyan". That and his first fight with Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, etc. was pretty cool too. And he was beating them up like they were a bush league scrub team for the most part.