UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1,060
    Uploads
    245
    Comments
    1205

    Question Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Just wondering because I am a girl who has Autism myself
    For those who don't know, Autism is basically a neurological/mental disorder that makes it hard to socialize with people. Sure, there's other symptoms but the relative difficulty to have relationships with other people is the main symptom that all forms of Autism share.
    So, please tell me about yourself and your experiences with Autism to me. I would be grateful to hear about them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Posts
    224
    Uploads
    44
    Comments
    122

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    I do actually, my little brother is Autistic. For about all my life i been living with someone with the disorder so i know how hard it is for some people over others. that being said most people are not as open about that sort of thing. At any rate there is more experiences i have but if u need to talk more u can always feel free to PM me



    WELCOME TO MY VENOMVERSE


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    We Are Venom!


    -Thiiiiis, changes nothing
    " "Perhaaappsss we won't consume you" "Thiiiis doesn't mean we are frieeeennnndddsss"

    -Hmmph, we're calling you out
    " "We're sooo scaaaarrreeeddd, we're shaking in our symbiote"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    229
    Uploads
    51
    Comments
    40

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    I come from a family with a history of mental disorders.
    An uncle who is retarded and has shown signs of schizophrenia, his emotional state is stuck at the age of 4 years old, is unable to develop empathy.
    Has been rehabilitated and institutionalized several times, has attacked people, sometimes he can be caught talking to himself.
    A cousin who is autistic (possibly low functioning autism) as well as schizophrenic.
    Talks to herself, has attacked people in the past, hurts herself and blames others for it.
    Has also been rehabilitated and institutionalized several times.
    Both of them are on meds for life, there is no cure for them, no therapy sessions to help them cope.
    Living in a third world country doesn't help.

    And that's just the icing on the shit-sunday, this doesn't include my other relatives I don't live with.

    I myself have been suspected of being on the receiving end of mental disorder when I was younger.
    Despite my background, I'm really not all that bothered by autistic or retardation jokes, I actually find some of it funny.


    Also, what kind of autism do you have? If it's alright to ask.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Posts
    224
    Uploads
    44
    Comments
    122

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    @jejabu

    My brother has done terrible things as well they say he has some rare disease called Jacobs syndrome or X X Y syndrome which means he was born with a extra chromosone

    Over the years I hated him, cuz of how he treated my family but over time i realized it is something he cannot help



    WELCOME TO MY VENOMVERSE


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    We Are Venom!


    -Thiiiiis, changes nothing
    " "Perhaaappsss we won't consume you" "Thiiiis doesn't mean we are frieeeennnndddsss"

    -Hmmph, we're calling you out
    " "We're sooo scaaaarrreeeddd, we're shaking in our symbiote"

  5. #5
    mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1,830
    Uploads
    70
    Comments
    55

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Uhm... how are autistic people supposed to interact with each other through a digital device such as a computer, if they suffer of a neurogical disorder that doesn't let them communicate to each other ? I mean: talking through the internet is social interaction.... ok, probably not a full social experience, but still a sort of social interaction.

    Anyway I think I am 1/3 autistic, lol. I mean: I like to be alone, I avoid eye contact (but that's because I don't want to stare into other people's soul and I don't people to stare into mine), I do sometimes remain nonverbal as I think you don't need to talk in certain situations. But I'm not completely sure about it. I'm probably an anti-social piece of $h1t, rather than a disturbed person.
    this:

    Repeaing words or phrases over and over (echolalia)
    Well, what about those who repeat mantras for religious reasons?

    What also about hermits who like to be alone and repeat mantras. Are they autistic just because they don't conform to a more controllable mass behaviour of fake social interaction?
    Last edited by mulambo; 4th June 2017 at 02:26.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Age
    23
    Posts
    159
    Uploads
    21
    Comments
    52

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    Uhm... how are autistic people supposed to interact with each other through a digital device such as a computer, if they suffer of a neurogical disorder that doesn't let them communicate to each other ? I mean: talking through the internet is social interaction.... ok, probably not a full social experience, but still a sort of social interaction.

    Anyway I think I am 1/3 autistic, lol. I mean: I like to be alone, I avoid eye contact (but that's because I don't want to stare into other people's soul and I don't people to stare into mine), I do sometimes remain nonverbal as I think you don't need to talk in certain situations. But I'm not completely sure about it. I'm probably an anti-social piece of $h1t, rather than a disturbed person.
    this:


    Well, what about those who repeat mantras for religious reasons?

    What also about hermits who like to be alone and repeat mantras. Are they autistic just because they don't conform to a more controllable mass behaviour of fake social interaction?
    There are actually different kinds of autism, mine is asperger. I can communicate but i'm not really good at it because I tend to say unnecessary stuff and I can't speak very well and people sometimes get different ideas. The internet however is different, as I can take and time and edit what I am typing. Autism does not doesn't let us communicate, but rather give us difficulty.

    And echolalia doesn't work like that. I don't know if you are trying to be funny so don't mind me.


    "GAO! GAO! GAOOO!"
    -Saber Lion, King of the Wild

  7. #7
    mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1,830
    Uploads
    70
    Comments
    55

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Not trying to be funny at all. I'm serious. I just wonder if this "autism" thing is or isn't somehow a manipulation by the pharmaceutical industry. Because I know sometimes autistic people have prescriptions like: antidepressants, anti-anxiety, anti-epilepsy, etc. and that's a lot of stuff.
    I mean: they can label you as autistic, and force you to ingest lots of meds (paying lots of money to Big Pharma). Pharmaceutical industries pay the government, the government says you must follow prescriptions or else you're a criminal.
    Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was so. Or maybe I'm too simple-minded as I think "autistic" people have no neurological problems, but psycho-sociological problems instead.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Age
    23
    Posts
    159
    Uploads
    21
    Comments
    52

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    Not trying to be funny at all. I'm serious. I just wonder if this "autism" thing is or isn't somehow a manipulation by the pharmaceutical industry. Because I know sometimes autistic people have prescriptions like: antidepressants, anti-anxiety, anti-epilepsy, etc. and that's a lot of stuff.
    I mean: they can label you as autistic, and force you to ingest lots of meds (paying lots of money to Big Pharma). Pharmaceutical industries pay the government, the government says you must follow prescriptions or else you're a criminal.
    Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was so. Or maybe I'm too simple-minded as I think "autistic" people have no neurological problems, but psycho-sociological problems instead.
    Asperger is milder than the common autism that's why I didn't take any meds, so I can't really speak for them. I only went to seminars and support groups which helped me a lot. But I have a friend with autism too, which is considerably worse than mine. He did a lot of weird stuff like mstrb8ng while in class (not sure if the word is allowed) and has this tendency to randomly scream in public. He also sometimes threatens people that he will commit ******* when he gets depressed (he is super sensitive).

    Or maybe you are right, maybe the government is just using neurological problems as an excuse. But i'm pretty sure it's neurological because autism is something that develops at a young age and I think children cannot have psycho-sociological at a very young age unless they see something really scarring.


    "GAO! GAO! GAOOO!"
    -Saber Lion, King of the Wild

  9. #9
    mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1,830
    Uploads
    70
    Comments
    55

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    mstrb8ng while in class (not sure if the word is allowed) and has this tendency to randomly scream in public.
    lmfao really
    well probably it's tourette then

    - - - Updated - - -

    mstrb8ng while in class (not sure if the word is allowed) and has this tendency to randomly scream in public.
    lmfao really
    well probably it's tourette then

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Age
    23
    Posts
    159
    Uploads
    21
    Comments
    52

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    lmfao really
    well probably it's tourette then

    - - - Updated - - -

    lmfao really
    well probably it's tourette then
    Yeah lol but Tourette syndrome doesn't do that to people. Tourette only affects body and vocal movement.


    "GAO! GAO! GAOOO!"
    -Saber Lion, King of the Wild

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Posts
    224
    Uploads
    44
    Comments
    122

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    @mulambo the pharmaceutical companies arent really to blame. Its a mental condition that is developed in early childhood that makes it difficult to communicate and form relationships with the people who suffer from the illness. it can go from extreme to not as profound. example, some children and people who are autistic considered lower functioning do not have the ability to speak and there for make noises like a infant would. and Higher functioning kids excel in other areas but arent good at keeping relationships and friendships. my brother and some of my best friends suffer from autism. and I can just image how hard it must be for yall who suffer from it

    me however I suffer from something much different I am diagnosed as having Schizophrenia, i sometimes hear and see things that are not there at all.



    WELCOME TO MY VENOMVERSE


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    We Are Venom!


    -Thiiiiis, changes nothing
    " "Perhaaappsss we won't consume you" "Thiiiis doesn't mean we are frieeeennnndddsss"

    -Hmmph, we're calling you out
    " "We're sooo scaaaarrreeeddd, we're shaking in our symbiote"

  12. #12
    mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1,830
    Uploads
    70
    Comments
    55

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    developed in early childhood
    that's exactly when vaccines have been injected.
    I'm not against vaccines, I'm against the useless stuff Big Pharma puts into them and the way of Pharma doesn't care about dying people. It's part of the NWO plan of de-population, it's demographic control.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Age
    23
    Posts
    159
    Uploads
    21
    Comments
    52

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    that's exactly when vaccines have been injected.
    I'm not against vaccines, I'm against the useless stuff Big Pharma puts into them and the way of Pharma doesn't care about dying people. It's part of the NWO plan of de-population, it's demographic control.
    Are you one of those people who believe that vaccines causes autism? If yes, you need to stop being paranoid as you must have saw too much conspiracy theories already.

    You have no reason to be against what is in a vaccine since it works and is a practice derived from Mithridates VI of Pontus. I live in a rural area and people here are completely healthy. As a parent, vaccines are optional, but you are going to put your child at risk.


    "GAO! GAO! GAOOO!"
    -Saber Lion, King of the Wild

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    229
    Uploads
    51
    Comments
    40

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Food for thought, this post isn't aimed for anyone, I just want to throw this out there.

    It's no secret that vaccines have been used for testing biological warfare.
    - Japanese unit 731
    - US involvement in Vietnam war
    There are more, but that's all I can recall right now.

    But just because vaccines have been used in this manner, doesn't mean that every vaccination is bad.
    There are several variations of a vaccine from anti-rabies to flu, etc.

    Also, take into account that policies for vaccinations are different for various places around the globe.
    Some states in the US have compulsory / mandatory vaccinations, other do not (at least not anymore).
    I believe some institutions in Brazil had at some point.
    Qatar has them for work, government health plans, immigration, etc.
    In places like the Philippines however, there would be places that require this (depending on work / company / institution), but for the most part, it's a solid no.

    In short, YES, vaccines HAVE been used in such a way, but as an individual, FACT CHECK.
    If you are skeptic enough that you can question social norms and authority, than you should be skeptic enough to question conspiracies and differentiate fact from memes.

    Also, when I say fact check, don't rely on Wikipedia, look for further searches.
    Find books, authors, a thesis written on the subject, something that can be backed up by more than just a google search.

    For this particular subject, might I suggest the book "Cry of the Heart".
    Last edited by emulator; 6th June 2017 at 12:00.

  15. #15
    mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1,830
    Uploads
    70
    Comments
    55

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    As a parent, vaccines are optional, but you are going to put your child at risk.
    Let's see your opinion changing when the medical corporation pays the government of your country to poison your children and make them subscribe to any kind of malady (for which you'll have to pay big money for the
    unexisting cure).

    Don't just look at the rural area where you live, look at how things go in a country where the marshall law (lol, like the tekken character) and the corporative agenda work together: America!
    You'll see people there being called "criminals" if they grow their own vegetables, and you will see cops in there shooting at unarmed people (getting nothing but a "slap on the wrist").

    Believe me, they don't give a heck. I have no scientific *facts* to sustain my intuition about this, but neither the ones here with the greatest knowledge about the *fact* can't tell the police man " I won't subscribe to the vaccine " when the government of their country will be paid big money to spread the media bull$h1t about the "necessity" of a vaccine.

    "Vaccine" itself is a good word. But that doesn't mean that pharma corps are making "vaccines". FOR EXAMPLE: you can download a shareware software and install it, but hey what's that thing you can install together with that beautiful and supremely useful shareware you got there? yeah! that's a useless search bar ! you got the point, you don't need to be a genius to understand it. Also: we're 7-8 billions on this planet. I wouldn't be surprised if the "great ones" would cut some crops. They also drink young blood, check this out, lol : http://humansarefree.com/2016/09/illuminati-elite-use-young-blood-to.html

    And no, I'm not going to read any book about it.
    I'm already pi$$ed off myself by the amount of news I read everyday about this rotten world.
    Ain't got time for that, lol
    Last edited by mulambo; 6th June 2017 at 12:40.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Age
    23
    Posts
    159
    Uploads
    21
    Comments
    52

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Quote Originally Posted by jejabu View Post
    Food for thought, this post isn't aimed for anyone, I just want to throw this out there.

    It's no secret that vaccines have been used for testing biological warfare.
    - Japanese unit 731
    - US involvement in Vietnam war
    There are more, but that's all I can recall right now.

    But just because vaccines have been used in this manner, doesn't mean that every vaccination is bad.
    There are several variations of a vaccine from anti-rabies to flu, etc.

    Also, take into account that policies for vaccinations are different for various places around the globe.
    Some states in the US have compulsory / mandatory vaccinations, other do not (at least not anymore).
    I believe some institutions in Brazil had at some point.
    Qatar has them for work, government health plans, immigration, etc.
    In places like the Philippines however, there would be places that require this (depending on work / company / institution), but for the most part, it's a solid no.

    In short, YES, vaccines HAVE been used in such a way, but as an individual, FACT CHECK.
    If you are skeptic enough that you can question social norms and authority, than you should be skeptic enough to question conspiracies and differentiate fact from memes.

    Also, when I say fact check, don't rely on Wikipedia, look for further searches.
    Find books, authors, a thesis written on the subject, something that can be backed up by more than just a google search.

    For this particular subject, might I suggest the book "Cry of the Heart".
    Yep, there are different kinds of vaccines. Vaccines in my country are mostly for immunization purposes, unless you are a lab rat inside the government laboratory.

    Inside immunization vaccines are little amounts of a specific virus, to help the immune system to become aware of that virus and to create antibodies against the virus. Vaccines aren't perfect, but they help a lot. People in my town are poor and can't afford vaccines, but thankfully the local government is nice enough to provide limited but free vaccines. Not sure why people claim vaccines are "evil" but people here usually die because of old age or murder.

    @jejabu can I get the name of the author?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @mulambo Don't tell me you also believe that GMO are bad lmao


    "GAO! GAO! GAOOO!"
    -Saber Lion, King of the Wild

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    229
    Uploads
    51
    Comments
    40

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    @leycrimsonriver

    Dr.Mark Sircus
    http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Cry_of_the_Heart.pdf

    People claim it's bad because medical science has a long history of malpractice.
    There's also the paranoia of being the little guy, in that if you become a test subject and something were to happen to you, no one would know or care.
    This normally is where the fear of big corporations stem from, alternatively it's an insecurity, but that's a whole other topic.

    Also, kung nasa pinas pa po kayo, kabayan po kita.
    GMOs do have questionable properties, but I don't have anything to back me up on that right now..
    Last edited by emulator; 6th June 2017 at 13:26.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Age
    23
    Posts
    159
    Uploads
    21
    Comments
    52

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    @jejabu Hello, di ko alam bakit dami naniniwala masyado sa internet lmao kahit sino pwede magsulat diyan and yeah common malpractice and allergic(?) (don't know the term) reactions sa vaccines kaya nagkakaproblema and ty po sa libro. Nakatira po ako sa kasuluk-sulukan ng Cavite, medyo di na nga rural compared sa dati.

    Here's an example, without GMO we won't have delicious grilled, buttered, sweet corn or any corn products people enjoy nowadays. Corn used to be a small hard thingy that can be found in some grass. There are lots of other GMO that are being consumed today. But yeah, some are undeniably bad but those are not produced publicly.


    "GAO! GAO! GAOOO!"
    -Saber Lion, King of the Wild

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    229
    Uploads
    51
    Comments
    40

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Well, for one thing, I avoid silver onions, that's it.

    Paranaqe po, di ko hilig maglabas ng personal info, pero un lang po.
    Kung na maisip nyo man na iad ako na friend dito, wag sana sumama loob, di lang talaga ako mahilig mag friends...

    To people in our country it might seem far fetch, but to some people in Europe and America, it's certainly a reality.
    You can call it paranoia, but I do sympathize with some of it.
    Last edited by emulator; 6th June 2017 at 16:59.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Age
    23
    Posts
    159
    Uploads
    21
    Comments
    52

    Default Re: Does anyone on this forum have Autism?

    Quote Originally Posted by jejabu View Post
    Well, for one thing, I avoid silver onions, that's it.

    Paranaqe po, di ko hilig maglabas ng personal info, pero un lang po.
    Kung na maisip nyo man na iad ako na friend dito, wag sana sumama loob, di lang talaga ako mahilig mag friends...

    To people in our country it might seem far fetch, but to people in Europe and America, it's certainly a reality.
    You can call it paranoia, but I do sympathize with some of it.
    No biggie lmao I respect people's privacy


    "GAO! GAO! GAOOO!"
    -Saber Lion, King of the Wild

Similar Threads

  1. This forum is cool
    By Fierra2005 in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27th June 2017, 18:43

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •