UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Uploads
    Comments

Thumb down Banned from downloading for a "Download accelerator"

I pay for the best internet so I don't need to use garbage like that. Yet I am banned for it? Can I get this lifted since it's clearly a mistake.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Banned from downloading for a "Download accelerator"

Quote Originally Posted by Chiyosuke View Post
    I pay for the best internet so I don't need to use garbage like that. Yet I am banned for it? Can I get this lifted since it's clearly a mistake.
    Nobody can lift automatic bans and if you don't take the warning seriously, you'll get globally banned from the site. The culprit is most likely one of your browser addons. I can not provide any further support because I don't have any detail about your configuration nor do I have the ability to debug your addons. All I know at my level is we have a system that protects the site against aggressive scripts and DDoS attacks, and these systems are necessary to preserve the stability of the site.

Uploads
    Comments

Default I got a warning for "using a download accelerator"

I got this message: A download accelerator has been detected.

Aggressive scripts overload the servers and impact the general user experience, so their use is strictly forbidden by the Terms of Service.

Your IP address *** has been logged and temporarily banned from the download area. The ban will be lifted in 6 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes, 12 seconds.

Multiple violations of the terms of service will result in a permanent ban.

This happened after I downloaded a file and I canceled it due to my internet failing to complete it, then I clicked on the downloads tab of Chrome to retry the download, but nothing happened, so I went to the Mugen Archive page to download the archive again.

I noticed I got the new rar and three Chrome page downloads. (Called downloads.html)

I never used a download accelerator, hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Uploads
    Comments

Sad I Got Banned Trying To Download Elena

I Tried To Download A MVC Vs Style Debuts Character But Thy Didnt Give Me Permission, I Raged And Clicked Too Fast Causing A Ban Of 6 Days. Please I Beg You Unban Me . i Promise To Everyone Ill Download Things More Slower. I Cant Wait For 6 Days Or Forever Permanently.