UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Have you found any other users with the same nickname as yours or similar?

Well, in some cases, you may find someone who uses the same nick as yours (or similar).
    In my case, I found two accounts with the same nick as mine, one on Twitter and the other on a romantic dating site, I just can't remember the name of this site. On Twitter, as I remember, the person who created this account is German and I am Brazilian, since on that site of encounter I have no idea who it is, but no problem, after all, I would never go to this type of site. hehe
    Well, out of those two accounts I found, if anyone sees the nick kater15, then it's me.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Have you found any other users with the same nickname as yours or similar?

Only like two accounts on youtube for my main username.
    For the name "Um cool" once again only two accounts on youtube. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people with the name on other sites though.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Have you found any other users with the same nickname as yours or similar?

Hello.

To the extent of my knowledge, never encountered such individual(s).
    I believe that all of my nicknames are very unique at their usage places (there may be dozens of Helel on other sites, since it is a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)).
    Last edited by Helel; 9th August 2018 at 22:32. Reason: Correction

— Thanks

Uploads
    Comments

I have never found another Mortos before, but i don't have doubt that maybe there's someone with the same name out there.

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

on soundcloud. some dude using the same alias I wanted : "some"... well afterall I think it's not so original

Mine is unique enough, but people on steam usually call me A7X even though real fans would mostly keep the 7 in their name.

Uploads
    Comments

Nope. Mine is unique. A combination of my name and one of my favorite bands.
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic17078_24.gif
    死に直面する準備をする.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/xWagnerPlaguesx

Uploads
    Comments

Yeah, some youtube channels and some bloke using it on Dota

Uploads
    Comments

Not really considering mine's fairly unique and made without any thought at all, but it does make it all the more creepier when you encounter someone with the same name.

Uploads
    Comments

Lol yup definitely found other users with the same name

Uploads
    Comments

Oigan amigos hay pepes 21s en emuextras trade cards online mugen ffal no creen que es una conspiracion contra mi no creen?
    Experto en anime, waifus, juegos retro e modernos y mugen e kfa.

Uploads
    Comments

Yes, any nickname used by me is quite easy to find.
    Even found similar nicknames here.

Think noone wants to be a Shepherd.Guidance ...don't know much about that. At least i tried
    "Take from me all that's untrue
    I commend my spirit too
    It's here sudden like
    Here I am third strike"

Uploads
    Comments

My (more common) name's really quirky, so I suppose no. I say "more common" because I go by other usernames like "LeftyGreenMario". This one, I intend on making it a joint account between me and my sister (who is making a MUGEN character right now).

Uploads
    Comments

the same happens to me on Twitter. I tried to reason with him, but he still uses my name.
    I stop using the social network for that reason.
    me:
    https://twitter.com/JanusMolinosky?lang=es

Clone:
    https://twitter.com/janusmolinovsky?lang=es

I had to change the (v) in the middle of the last name to put TM at the end.

Uploads
    Comments

Unfortunately, I haven't. Kinda sad if ya ask me :c

I haven't directly seen anybody with my name but sometimes I go to use it and it says it's already used.

Uploads
    Comments

Nope, never seen anybody that tried to use my user name.

Uploads
    Comments

Never seen one, but i'm guessing that there's a few of similar nickname as mine, like using "lyon" with o and not 0 (zero)
    💀👌