UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Using Two Controllers

Hi, I am trying to find some help on connecting two controllers to my pc to play VS with a friend on MUGEN.
    I thought you could just plug in two controllers and then setup the player 2 Joystick inputs just like that, but my second controllers inputs are not being picked up.
    I am using an Xbox One Controller and the second controller is an Xbox 360 controller.
    Thanks.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Using Two Controllers

Check out ANTIMICRO, which allows you to map keyboard inputs to gamepads. It's free, too, unlike similar programs such as XPadder.
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Using Two Controllers

if elecbyte makes mugen 1.2 and can also add feature connect 2 controllers