UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Question What do you think is going to happen on avengers infinity war part 2?

I think thanos is going to rebuild the universe (hope is the last thing you lose)

Tell me what do you think

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What do you think is going to happen on avengers infinity war part 2?

Dr. Strange predicted the many different outcomes to win so he let Thanos succeed in wiping out half the universe on purpose. Now his infinity gauntlet is all busted up and it reveals an opening that the remaining Avengers can exploit. Thanos might try to revive Gamora but his Infinity Gauntlet is busted so he'll try to fix it up. It'll be a race to find Thanos and where he's looking to go. The Infinity Gauntlet will obviously be fixed so the Avengers can restore everyone back to normal later. Captain America is probably going to be the main one to beat Thanos somehow because symbolism. More Avengers and supporting characters may die in the second movie although I'm not completely sure. With the introduction of Captain Marvel a second Civil War relating to the infinity gauntlet's use could start similar to the comics. Defenders/Heroes for Hire could be in this war if they receive the same light as in comics. I'm going way beyond infinity war now so I'll just stick with that for now.

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What do you think is going to happen on avengers infinity war part 2?

After all avengers die, Miley Cyrus will show up and laugh as the world is being covered by darkness. Thanos will be about to destroy the world, but Miley Cyrus will twerk him at the speed of light (234fps) and Thanos' head will explode. Then Miley Cyrus will resurrect the avengers because it was too boring for her to be the most powerful entity in the Universe, but something goes wrong and every avengers gets resurrected with a wrongly edited palette, so their transparency color will always show up.
    And so a new class of heroes will born, thanks to Miley Cyrus: THE TRANSPARENGERS!

j/k i haven't even watched the 1st one, but I guess there will be a DC crossover (Superman?). big franchises always do that when they're out of ideas.
    Last edited by mulambo; Jul 10, 2018 at 19:44.

Uploads
    Comments

https://i.imgur.com/4z09KNF.jpg

i really don't care what happens as long as part 2 is as good as part 1 but i'm 99 percent it will be nowhere as good

Uploads
    Comments

I wish MA had a Horrifying rating that I could rate Sol Badguy's post.

Anyway, Manvers will show up, recruit Black Panther and Spidey to be her cheerleading squad/sidekicks, then put Thanos in a headlock and force him to restore the universe as the Avengers all stand up and clap. Thanos will shuffle away dejectedly to be a farmer in Wakanda and Captain America will appoint Manvers the new leader of the Avengers because she is so great and awesome and marvelous (see what we did there gaiz???).

Uploads
    Comments

I just hope Captain Chicken Head.. i mean Marvel doesn't end up saving the day, but as thing go it seens that she will be the heroe at the end, wich is gonna be lame.

Uploads
    Comments

I can't wait for Nanoha Takamachi to come and "befriend" Thanos. I feel like Thanos deserved it for turning our divine ogrelord Shrek into dust.
    Just kidding, I've never watched the 1st part but still, Thanos deserves to be defeated once and for all.
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555
    PPVS2 Username: Signum
    Trakt.tv account: https://trakt.tv/users/thewhitedevil27
    Letterboxd account: https://letterboxd.com/TheWhiteDevil27/

Uploads
    Comments

Some stupid plot twist where everyone who became dust got teleported to some weird realm

Uploads
    Comments

I think Iron Man will sacrifice himself to bring back those who died in the snap. Still not sure about Cap, though.