UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default E3 2018 Highlights

Now that this years "Video game Christmas" is nearing its end, What were your personal highlights of the event?

My list:

-Ori 2 (First game made me cry like a b♥♥♥♥. Will probably get another tear session with the sequel.)
    -DMC5 (Lost my shit on this one. Caught me and my friends off guard)
    -Kingdom Hearts 3 (Finally satisfied that this game has a release date)
    -Sekirou (Miyazaki games are always a day one buy for me)
    -Jump Force (Another surprise announcement that caught me off guard)
    -Ghost of Tsushima (Beautiful game. Lotta $$$ was used)
    -RE2 (Was definitely expecting but hyped nonetheless)
    -Daemon X Machina (I thought this was Armored Core for a moment)
    -SSBU's Roster (EVERYONE IS HERE!)
    Last edited by aka2810; 13th June 2018 at 00:32.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: E3 2018 Highlights

It's the first time I hear about Ori but I'm definitely going to look into it.

Uploads
    Comments

Highlights from every presentation:
    Nintendo: SSBU and Ridley. That ALONE made them win E3.
    Microsoft: Halo infinite Cuphead DLC, Kingdom Hearts, Ori, Devil May Cry 5, honestly a good line-up.
    Sony: Spider-Man, Death Stranding and RE2 REmake. Though I think Microsoft still did slightly better
    Ubisoft: Starfox in that one game I can't remember the name off, that pirate game I also can't remember the name of and that Mario X Rabbids concert. Say what you will about it but the music in that game is great.
    Bethesda: Doom and that's it. Honestly just sorta skipped through it.
    PC Gaming show: haven't watched it yet.
    Square: Tomb Raider and that's being nice. Massive disappointment for not having FF7 remake and showing the same exact King Hearts 3 trailer.
    EA: ... Nothing.
    I'm doing okay.

https://twitter.com/FlareGamer64Click this cool blue text to follow me on TwitterDOTcom

Uploads
    Comments

RE2 and Ghost of Tsushima looks pretty good.

Uploads
    Comments

I tried to play all RE in these days, even the worst ones, so i really got hyped on this (and yes i lost my time watching the movies)
    Only the bests Win ^^

Uploads
    Comments

really hope they don't screw up re2r
    been waiting for like a decade
    but without mikami it will be a hit or a miss (more likely a miss)

Uploads
    Comments

Yeah Resident Evil 2 "remake" looks interesting. Hopefully they won't ruin it with needless DLC or in game loot boxes etc. Seems like single player games are getting rarer and rarer.

Uploads
    Comments

*They immediately screw up Resident Evil 2 remake*

Uploads
    Comments

At first I thought Devil May Cry 5 was DmC 2. It looked a lot like it but I'm glad I was wrong. I still don't know where I'm at with Kingdom Hearts 3. I've been waiting so long, and have seen too many re-releases to be hype about the series anymore. I can't stop asking myself "What's stopping them from making KH3: Final Mix?" or whatever and it kills me. I'd like to see more of Jump Force so I can make a better decision. I'm also hearing Light Yagami isn't playable. It's looking like a rocky start for this game but they have plenty of time to get me excited and I hope they take their time and get things right.

Smash U is looking a bit like Smash 4.5 but they've said it's not finished yet so still more to come. I'd buy it again regardless just to have it on the switch. It's another reason to move away from the Wii U for me since I only have 3 games for that console. If Xenoblade Chronicles X ever came to Switch then I'd have no reason to own my Wii U anymore since Hyrule Warriors the 3rd game I bought has been brought to the Switch already. I've also been looking for a reason to get back into Pokemon and the Let's Go games have my attention. I just need to figure out if they're REAL Pokemon games and not heavily tied to Pokemon Go or something similar. I've been wanting a Pokemon game on a console for a long time and I'm hoping this is a good one.

Microsoft has games I want to get into. Just not bad enough for me to want to buy an Xbone. I also wouldn't want an Xbone without a 4k TV so I'm just gonna keep waiting until things get cheaper. Anyway Gears 5 looks okay and I'm happy to see it's still getting sequels. I want to be more hype about Bethesda but I'm not. New Fallout is cool but I'm more drawn in to Bethesda games from mods, and mods need the game to be released first so I can't really comment too much about what they have coming.

All this to say E3 was okay for me. Some of it was hype, and some of it wasn't. Not every game is my cup of tea, but I know a lot of people there at the event, and here in this thread could be happy about the games that I don't much care for. So if you all were happy for anything then I can be happy for you at least!