UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 5 of 844 FirstFirst 123456789101555105505 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Community weekend begins !

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post

Incoming bloody sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv5U0A10hrI
    Bloody sunday?

Uploads
    Comments

Yes, Shadow. He's implying that when Sunday comes around, Dizzy will deploy a couple dozen british soldiers to open fire on MUGENarchive's civilian population, causing an international incident and probably forming the archive's version of the IRA. We'd have to call it something different, like the LRA (Leecher's Revolutionary Army) and then wage a guerilla war using domestic terrorism on the website for the next 20 years. This foreshadows a time of great conflict in the MUGEN community.

Or maybe he's using a U2 song to say that, by Sunday, a lot of people will be complaining about the no leech weekend. But hey I'm not a mind reader. Who said I was? The government?

The government is lying to you, shadow. That's why we have to do the whole domestic terror thing, like I said. I suggest you learn to build a pipe bomb, find a rifle, and search for vulnerable targe--wait shit, nevermind, scratch that. Just make an upload or post some comments somewhere, that's way easier.
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

Well, I don't post or upload, but I do donate every 2 months or so... Well, at least its only a weekend I can't download...

Uploads
    Comments

Nah man, the easiest way to get those downloads back is to find the page for your fave character and list some of the things you love about them. There's almost no reviews for characters on the site, so we're in dire need of that kind of feedback. Plus, it means more people hold on to an awesome piece of mugen history. :D
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

oh... don't mess with me guy...! i need some file for a homework!

Uploads
    Comments

Am I the only Saltybet better who's on this forum?
    That's how I got into mugen in the first place.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Quizguy View Post
    Well, I don't post or upload, but I do donate every 2 months or so... Well, at least its only a weekend I can't download...
    You have the New Challenger title, you will not be affected ;D

Quote Originally Posted by r0xm2n View Post
    Am I the only Saltybet better who's on this forum?
    That's how I got into mugen in the first place.
    I used to bet there... not anymore though

Uploads
    Comments

It's funny. Me and my friends used to bet on mugen I fights back in 2004-5. Now there's a website devoted to watching such fights XD

I recommend the UFGTX Silent Auction mugen tourney. It's funny as hell watching pro fighting game players trying to control random mugen characters. Wish they'd do it every year.

http://youtube;0JALnMXvf7M

Uploads
    Comments

alguien que hable espanol?

Uploads
    Comments

EDITED down to nothing because the forum gods removed a load of spam.

Though since this post got a dislike I can technically put anything here to make it look like the disliker is booing something positive. Options include:

Torturing small animals is bad!
    I am glad the nazis were defeated in ww2!
    You shouldn't be a pedophile.
    Don't drink and drive!

...see? now the guy who disliked me is an insinuated animal-torturing nazi pedophile drunk driver!
    Last edited by JJJaxx; Apr 22, 2016 at 14:48.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by stpatlanta View Post
    alguien que hable espanol?
    Sólo con el software de traducción de mierda, hombre.

Uploads
    Comments

not found of the whole thread thing like I use to be but might as well comment here lol hope all is well

Uploads
    Comments

fond I meant dammit lol

Uploads
    Comments

what

Uploads
    Comments

maybe so ? , sorry , it's my first time in a post.
    I like being able to find this site because so I can play with my cousin with various characters

Uploads
    Comments

pode crer ...é nóis.... thanks man

argh come on i was working on a full capcom and snk roster and I NEED CHARACTERS guess ill have to wait a couple of days urgh oh well guess i might as well upload some stuff i got alot of rare KOF edits that i would be happy to upload

Uploads
    Comments

hi

Interesting, haven't seen anything like this before to be honest.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ymnk1906 View Post
    I wont to download a file. But I can't it because of ゛WARNING! Downloads are temporarily deactivated for inactive members, this is the no leech weekend event. Please learn more about it here.” is displayed on the screen. What should I do?
    Be active :D lol

Post some comments, intereact in the forum. You'll be promoted to New Challenger in no time