UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 4 of 689 FirstFirst 1234567891454104504 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Community weekend begins !

Of Course the Day I decide to start downloading. Just my luck, I guess this is what happens when your favorite fighting game character is Dan. ;_;

Uploads
    Comments

What a great day to make an account! (Hey all!) Woo! But in all seriousness, this is a good idea to try and get a more active community running.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Ram View Post
    I abandoned my foruns about war only to be participatory in this forum. I did a great change(choice)!

I will sing a music of Madonna:

Incoming bloody sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv5U0A10hrI

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by BrandoTG View Post
    Look, I am absolutely not trying to be a jerk, or hurt anyone's feelings, so keep that in mind. I enjoy occasionally participating in the site, so it probably won't really affect me anyway, but this is kind of rediculous. You can't force people to be part of a community they don't want to be a part of, just because you offer to be a part of the community and the forums doesn't mean people have to do it.
    I agree with most of your post except we don't force anybody to post, they are completely free to come back next week and enjoy the downloads as they always did. It seems some have already made that choice without making a fuss and I respect their decision, because people are free and we aren't forcing anybody.

But we also have every right to experiment things that could improve the site and shape it as we want it to be. These experiments may be successful or not, time will tell.

Uploads
    Comments

After looking through this thread a bit more, I love how lazy people can be to try and get around things like this so they can start downloading again. Also, the complaints. I do think this is an intelligent move to try and get a more lively forum community, but hey, that's me. I'm a new guy. I never really noticed how much people tend to hate change 'till about now.

Uploads
    Comments

Now I Understand. I Was A little worried but, i know what i have to do.

Uploads
    Comments

I speak a other lenguaje but ok, inglish inglish inglish... Malditos facistas easy friends easy

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by elASA View Post
    I speak a other lenguaje but ok, inglish inglish inglish... Malditos facistas easy friends easy
    What? There's no rule saying you have to speak English here.

Wait, can I still speak English then? Because I don't know any other languages.

Uploads
    Comments

...hm... I just got an idea..

What about specific threads or sections to gather people of X language?
    Like.. Portuguese section, Spanish section, French section...?

Uploads
    Comments

woohoo, the drama! excellent

for those who don't know where to post, some links to get you started

Introduction-thread
    What-Are-You-Playing-Now
    Worst-Game-You-ve-Ever-Played
    Last-Game-Finished
    Which-Game-Are-You-Anticipating-The-Most
    What-types-of-Roms-do-you-play

you peeps so lazy haha !!

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Last edited by OldGamer; 15th April 2016 at 04:08.

Uploads
    Comments

I would add to Sol Badguy's list my Batman vs Superman thread.

Make it happen guys \o

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/showt...an-vs-Superman

Also, if you want a section to post anything not related to mugen, like threads about games, movies, music, your life, your dog... I dont know.. lol
    It's right here:
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/forum...sc-discussions

Uploads
    Comments

I hope you don't have to do this often. :/ you have great things that we can't find in other pages. don't let MUGEN die. :(

Uploads
    Comments

So if I make a post per 6 I can download chars in this week???

Well, I will take that as yes

Well, thanks to Blackbeats (I did not really remember the name)... but thanks for the suggestion about posting 6 times

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by tigerblade View Post
    I hope you don't have to do this often. :/ you have great things that we can't find in other pages. don't let MUGEN die. :(
    We'll never let MUGEN die! And this event will hopefully put more life into MUGEN.

You know a lot of creators from external websites come here often and like reading comments, ratings and feedback about their files. You should understand MUGEN is a hobby, creators put a lot of efforts into it, and they share it because it's cool to share your creations with the world and hear some feedback. But if nobody ever reacts, they'll end being bored and they'll do something else. And that's what might truly kill MUGEN : general selfishness or ungratefulness. So hopefully this event will encourage more people to leave comments and ratings more often, which is far more important than you can know.

Uploads
    Comments

I wholeheartedly support this. I was originally going to post a long reply, but I figured more newcomers would see it if it had its own thread. As a pretty recent leecher myself, I thought I may well try to explain the benefits of this community to those who are just sort of passing through and would normally not consider the community part of the site.
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2020 View Post
    I know you just came here to post in order to get more downloads, but please, read this before you decide to avoid participation wholesale.
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    I can understand your frustration, but please understand our frustration too. As explained we distribute thousands of files daily, and very few members ever bother to even leave a comment or show any form of appreciation.

You don't even need to upload if you can't, you can be promoted by just posting around the site. Is this really asking too much?

Besides this is just temporary and everything will be back to normal next week. So if you really are one heartless individual and don't want to ever post anything for whatever reason, fine, please come back next week. Meanwhile normal people can just participate around a little and will be promoted in no time.
    that is to much to ask for some

Uploads
    Comments

Is it? I mean, you've no doubt downloaded a character just today, right? Maybe more than one! So is it too much that we ask you to, say, post a review saying "This character is awesome, I love how they can X and Y, but they can't Z which sucks?" One sentence of feedback for one day of downloading, man. If thousands of twitter users can do it by the minute, I think you can manage one every downloading spree.