UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 691 FirstFirst 12345671252102502 ... LastLast

Default Re: Community weekend begins !

Man... this is like telling people they have to sit in at a book club just to check things out at the library. I'm not opposed to giving back (though would feel more inclined if it didn't take like an hour for me to upload ~50mb, lol), but trying to impose a quota on everyone just to make the site usable is pretty whack.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ayyliens View Post
    Man... this is like telling people they have to sit in at a book club just to check things out at the library. I'm not opposed to giving back (though would feel more inclined if it didn't take like an hour for me to upload ~50mb, lol), but trying to impose a quota on everyone just to make the site usable is pretty whack.
    I can understand your frustration, but please understand our frustration too. As explained we distribute thousands of files daily, and very few members ever bother to even leave a comment or show any form of appreciation.

You don't even need to upload if you can't, you can be promoted by just posting around the site. Is this really asking too much?

Besides this is just temporary and everything will be back to normal next week. So if you really are one heartless individual and don't want to ever post anything for whatever reason, fine, please come back next week. Meanwhile normal people can just participate around a little and will be promoted in no time.

Uploads
    Comments

Have a very wonderful weekend. I have been working diligently on my own mugen game and i can say I wouldnt be able to do it with out this awesome site. So to hear its down for a lil bit is all right by me. Thank you and have a good one

Uploads
    Comments

So that's why I can't download chars for my mugen today???

Uploads
    Comments

Thats fair i think,becuz...how much time it waste to create a mugen character and make it free for everyone,it´s a great site for mugen thigs so... good luck with your life

Uploads
    Comments

ok.

ok.

Uploads
    Comments

Innitially, I felt frustated (and a little bit ashamed, because I felt like an useless person) but now I can understand, that it's cool and a good idea to make people "socialize" and talk in the forum and I feel good even to thank the creator/uploaders from mods that I can't find easily without this site and that is pearls of the mugen. I just think that there are people that really got frustrated, like this one that posted here, that joined yesterday and today couldn't download anything, if he's lying about the day, the month is april, since his profile said that he joined this month. Anyway, it's a good idea, but as I sad, there are people that really will get prejudicated with that, so this could be fixed or be more fair.

Uploads
    Comments

I've never posted much somewhere, but I'll try to fit in and post.

Uploads
    Comments

gg

Uploads
    Comments

Well, I think this is unfair, because I think downloads can't stop because of lots of characters...

Uploads
    Comments

Hey everyone. I'm CraftingManso, a very new member of Mugen. I believe Mugen is the best game ever. But I heard that downloads will temporally stop for inactive members, but i'm active. Really, I want to download a char an says: you don't have permission to access this page; why this occurs???

Uploads
    Comments

I'm so upset....*sniff*

Uploads
    Comments

Think well CraftingManso, if you really like the mods or uploads, you should comment in the upload's page, like you would thank the person that upload the mod. Here, one mod is 1 to more than 9.000 (I think) but, it's just one weekend, you can back later, when this finish or, JUST DO IT! And comment something and thank the creators of the uploads. :) any thing that you thought wrong, just say here, and I explain here. And in 1 day, 1 DAY! I turned to a new challenger, it's not hard, just comment and give your ideas, and then you realize that you will can download the mods. :)

Well sorry for the TRIPLE post, I made an mistake.

Uploads
    Comments

cool

omg

lololololololol

im try to rank up

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bxb777 View Post
    cool

omg

lololololololol

im try to rank up
    No junk posting

Quote Originally Posted by CraftingManso View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm CraftingManso, a very new member of Mugen. I believe Mugen is the best game ever. But I heard that downloads will temporally stop for inactive members, but i'm active. Really, I want to download a char an says: you don't have permission to access this page; why this occurs???
    Participate around the site, post a few more times, you'll be promoted to active member before you know it !

Uploads
    Comments

Welp, you just lost a new memember. I literally registered last week. How do you expect me to upload when I'm brand new?

Bye for good

And sadly the only Lucas for mugen is on this site which I was about to download! Welp, no Lucas for me. Thank you for ruining my day, my weekend, my year, my graduation, my heart, and most importantly my mugen game as I've been looking for Lucas for ages and finally found him.

Plus I know about 3 sites that are way better than this site for Mugen characters.

Anyone know if there is a site to give ratings to websites, send it my way please!

Uploads
    Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2p4N7XrpV8

Uploads
    Comments

i'm sorry.

it just socked i can't download stuff.

i'm finding charters that i like so people can use.

I think mk2 johnny cage in't on this site, so i will upload him and others.

Uploads
    Comments

I posted 6 times and I can download again! Ignore my previous post! I figured I would have to post more but I will take it :D

Uploads
    Comments

I don't mind the no leech weekend thing existing it just encourages you to interact with the community more.

I don't see any problems with that.

Anyways I am willing to give it a try.