UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 11 of 691 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111511 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Community weekend begins !

I'm new to this site, is this the 1st event or are there more events?

Uploads
    Comments

It's fair I guess. Hope the event works out for you guys.

Uploads
    Comments

got nothing more to say about this event

Uploads
    Comments

Ok, se supone que el que comenta no es una sanguijuela, bueno. Ojala pongan en funcionamiento nuevamente el sitio porque creo que es la biblioteca mugen mas importante actualmente, ojala los controles no alejen a la comunidad que aun sigue activa

Uploads
    Comments

Bag,not sure if swell,probably not.

Uploads
    Comments

Okay.

Uploads
    Comments

I literally just made an account for this site recently, sucks that I have to wait to be able to download stuff...

Uploads
    Comments

I can understand bandwidth problems. It sucks that you limited downloads and sort of forced participation on new users, but it's no big deal - at least not to me. I'm just glad this site makes it so that users have access to so many files.

After all, a making a few posts here and there isn't so bad. Hell, this site is immensely more active than most of the other forums I've been to.

Uploads
    Comments

i think i gonna start uploading some files

it suck but i agreed with this no leech

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by mugenrookie View Post
    i think i gonna start uploading some files
    Might I ask what you're uploading? If its a character or two, if anything has a good AI I'd love to incorporate it into a project I'm working on.
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by dsknight71 View Post
    heres the tiny bit of a problem with trying this on a site that is basically the biggest warehouse of mugen to date it is a warehouse back a few years ago most likely longer since what i started playing this back in 04 but when all the sites were having wars between one another there was this thing with getting permission to have characters on a site and or editing works that were made long and hard by people who are use free time for a free engine upon which they use either sprites they hand made and or worked long and hard on coding the characters or stages. since then many sites and people are alot more open to the idea but hate to see stuff in a place they didnt put it themselves. im good with this sort of thing since its better to give access to characters that either arent hosted anymore or just the creator long has been gone and its impossible to get the character anymore. but to say that people are leeching and you dislike that 95% of people who download should participate is kinda going against the idea of what this is meant for to allow anyone to discover the engine and have access to any crazy thing they can put to have fun with. but hey its your site lol and im quite fond of it since even < > has various links to here now. times have changed lol also i get that it helps with bandwidth i just felt like making my post hella long
    We don't dislike 95% of the people, we just want to get a bit more interaction out of it. Check out THIS THREAD to see why we have to do it this way and how you can benefit. Bandwidth is a *****, and if it wasn't expensive we probably wouldn't have any restrictions on downloads. Even if it costs some spam to do it this way, good can come of things.
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

I just joined here but I don't mind this rule/event, time to start posting I guess.

Uploads
    Comments

What got you into mugen, error?

Uploads
    Comments

At first it was just curiosity, but then I ended up liking it.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by JJJaxx View Post
    S'ok. you went with an akuma avatar, so I'm happy to regard you as I would akuma: as a blunt savage who doesn't read shit.

And look at that, you got your five posts! Going against the spirit of community I'm gonna say goodbye now, cause I doubt we'll ever speak again. This is, to me at least, a good thing, considering I'm trying to be nice (or at minimum, realistic) and you've pretty much given me nothing to work with. Not really into doing it, but hey at least I've met one person I don't feel bad about addressing as a leech!
    I guess this reply was your way of keeping it short. It's cool, name calling and assumptions seem to be your thing. You're more than welcome to showering me with your passive-aggressive backhanded politeness.

Uploads
    Comments

guess its fare.... i wanted to download some mugen h.... content but ill just have to wait i guess

Uploads
    Comments

i am new to mugen and to mugen archive. it is so much fun. this site has been my favorite as far as ease of navigation and best content. i will go review some of the chars ive downloaded. thanks for the free fun!

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by doqthsL210 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angryleo1998 View Post
    Ooooooh, yeah, totally fine. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD FIGHTER FACTORY BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID EVENT!
    Shit posters and angry leech, go away http://i.imgur.com/8WkhNz0.gif

Uploads
    Comments

Great site

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bxb777 View Post
    come on
    downloading stuff is like the half of the stuff you do on this site. and some people just do that. like 95% of the acownds don't upload. this is poopy
    yeah

now i cannot download cutie honey this is suck