UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 690 of 844 FirstFirst ... 190590640680685686687688689690691692693694695700740790 ... LastLast
Results 13,781 to 13,800 of 16874
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Community weekend begins !

Is that just me or i think something is wrong

Uploads
    Comments

How many random posts do I need to get out of the lowest ranking? : cray:

nice

Uploads
    Comments

Se me hace una tontería este tipo de eventos ya que mayoritariamente lo que la gente busca son personajes para su mugen, el hecho de bloquear las descargas por no ser activo es como sin en steam no te dejaran usar la workshop por no publicar mas mods, y yo pienso que a los creadores de mugen lo que mas les importa son las descargas para ver que tal va su archivo que tan popular es, y se va dando cuenta que son pocas personas personas que lo descargan solo por el simple hecho de que hay un tonto y ridículo evento como este.

Uploads
    Comments

yo so its monday and the "community weekend" and i emphasize on weekend, is still going. i understand the process, but i would be able to understand it more if anyone here actually owned the rights to these characters/ downloads. technically this website should be hit with a thousand copyright strikes so i find it very peculiar that someone is decidng to "ban" not active members from downloading something that you really shouldnt have here to dl in the first place.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Entity 404 View Post
    What if I don't even know what to upload? I can't really do anything myself and stealing or reposting the work of others would be unfair. Can you please give us, Lurkers, an advice?
    You don't have to upload if you don't have anywhere good to do it from. Just go around commenting a lot and you'll get promoted soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity23 View Post
    True...but what if someone just made an account? i only found out about this because i paid attention to the upper part of the site with the warning, but not everyone whould do what i did. This could also hurt the community making people just give up on this site or even MUGEN. The warning should at least be easier to see..instead it just blends in with the rest of the site
    A fair point, that. There's a forum made for suggestions just like that one. Why not give it a visit and ask them?

Uploads
    Comments

okay

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by EYD_Valkyrie View Post
    You don't have to upload if you don't have anywhere good to do it from. Just go around commenting a lot and you'll get promoted soon.

- - - Updated - - -

A fair point, that. There's a forum made for suggestions just like that one. Why not give it a visit and ask them?
    Oh, i might do that, thanks ^-^)

Uploads
    Comments

Sorry for not posting on posts. I will not do this again

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jbr223 View Post
    yo so its monday and the "community weekend" and i emphasize on weekend, is still going. i understand the process, but i would be able to understand it more if anyone here actually owned the rights to these characters/ downloads. technically this website should be hit with a thousand copyright strikes so i find it very peculiar that someone is decidng to "ban" not active members from downloading something that you really shouldnt have here to dl in the first place.
    I don't have this on good authority, but the way I hear it almost all of the files (the original files I mean, not the edits) are uploaded with the makers' permission. Only once I saw someone object to a char being uploaded here for that reason. Like I said I could be wrong, but I think there would be a lot more drama around here if that was the case.

Uploads
    Comments

Default the "no download" event message

Before you read any further: this isn't to complain about the event itself, it's only something i wanted to point out.

I think the message box itself needs to be redesigned to stand out a bit more, i noticed it blends in with the site a little too much for something that important. Someone new to this site (like me) could easily get confused and not even see the message box. So maybe redesigning it would help, and reduce the ammount of confused people asking "what's going on?". And it could prevent at least a small portion of newcomers to leave the site.

Uploads
    Comments

So this site frustrating because I just want to download more stuff and New question how many times does this happen per year?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by 101superjk View Post
    So this site frustrating because I just want to download more stuff and New question how many times does this happen per year?
    Well, as long you're an active member you shouldn't have to worry about it

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by 101superjk View Post
    Per week actually. Usually it's just two days. And, as the description says, just for Lurkers. Contribute to the site a bit until you get promoted and you'll be able to download all days of the week.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't have this on good authority, but the way I hear it almost all of the files (the original files I mean, not the edits) are uploaded with the makers' permission. Only once I saw someone object to a char being uploaded here for that reason. Like I said I could be wrong, but I think there would be a lot more drama around here if that was the case.
    I don't understand much about copyright..but since no one is claiming those characters to be original i think it shouldn't really be a problem?...that and no one's making profit out of them, this isn't YouTube after all

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity23 View Post
    I don't understand much about copyright..but since no one is claiming those characters to be original i think it shouldn't really be a problem?...that and no one's making profit out of them, this isn't YouTube after all
    Haha, true that. Obviously these aren't "original" in the sense of them being company property or anything. I just mean if someone wants to upload one of, say, chuchoryu's chars, it should be common courtesy to ask him if it's alright to share the char on a public website.

Uploads
    Comments

Haha, true that. Obviously these aren't "origianal" in the sense of them being company property or anything. I just mean if someone wants to upload one of, say, chuchoryu's chars, it should be common courtesy to ask him if it's alright to share the char on a public website.
    Well, thankfully (as you pointed out) this rarely ever happens.

Uploads
    Comments

Uploads
    Comments

When does it end because I really want to download v select. Sorry if I am troubling you!

Uploads
    Comments

Es lunes