UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 85 of 777 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 15537
  1. #1681
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    I still want to know what was M.U.G.E.N. acronym is ?

  2. #1682
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    4
    Comments
    20

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    In my opinion is a good action, although many dislike.

  3. #1683
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    So this event held around 1-4 times a year. Thanks for your answer.

  4. #1684

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Otongman View Post
    I still want to know what was M.U.G.E.N. acronym is ?
    mugen means infinity in Japenese in 1999 the engine was first made by electybe and then the creator went MIA more like electybe went MIA in todays world it is an underated 2d fighter engine game where the community just uploads to it anything and everything is in mugen

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Otongman View Post
    So this event held around 1-4 times a year. Thanks for your answer.
    thats ok

  5. #1685
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    9

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    It's not yearly or anything, it happens like monthly. Since our community isn't active enough, how about we make it so the people that aren't active have to be active just to download mugen content. At least, that's what they're trying to say. All it makes people do is hit the "New Challenger" by just flooding the forums with low quality garbage while they rank up just to stop being active. You can't make an entire community active from disabling usage of services. If someone wants to be active, they'll be active. If they don't, they won't. It's as simple as that.

  6. #1686
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    but we love you T^T

    - - - Updated - - -

    oka :3

  7. #1687

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Feedmekirby View Post
    It's not yearly or anything, it happens like monthly. Since our community isn't active enough, how about we make it so the people that aren't active have to be active just to download mugen content. At least, that's what they're trying to say. All it makes people do is hit the "New Challenger" by just flooding the forums with low quality garbage while they rank up just to stop being active. You can't make an entire community active from disabling usage of services. If someone wants to be active, they'll be active. If they don't, they won't. It's as simple as that.
    guests can still download and i agree with you xD you cant disable everyones download priviliges unless there above new challenger evan non signed up guests get to download!!!!!

  8. #1688
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    so that means "M.U.G.E.N is also an acroymn for something, but we forgot
    what it is. :)" in the readme file was a joke ?

  9. #1689
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    9

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    MUGEN doesn't stand for anything. If anything, in Japan MUGEN means "infinite".

  10. #1690
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Thanks for the answer. I was really think that M.U.G.E.N. was a forgotten acronym.

  11. #1691

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Otongman View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I was really think that M.U.G.E.N. was a forgotten acronym.
    if you read earlier i told you so two people told you xD

  12. #1692
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Sorry, I forgot.

  13. #1693

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Otongman View Post
    Sorry, I forgot.
    ok

  14. #1694
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    I am not an English speaker, but
    I will speak to revitalize the community
    I am sorry if there was something mistake

  15. #1695
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    10

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    OK.. Fair enuff. :)

  16. #1696
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Sorry for didn't contribute anything, more importantly, thanks for making this post to alarm those of us who think it's ok to be silent free loaders forever, good call. Have a great holiday!


    BTW, what about those who contributed new file/characters but never participated any discussion on the forum?

  17. #1697
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    7
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    13

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    I post and have uploaded characters....yet I can't download anymore. I find this interesting in that I've commented on several of the edited characters having tested them and made people aware of bugs on certain characters. But as stated there is a way to lvl up!

  18. #1698
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    BRUH....

  19. #1699

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphawaves View Post
    I post and have uploaded characters....yet I can't download anymore. I find this interesting in that I've commented on several of the edited characters having tested them and made people aware of bugs on certain characters. But as stated there is a way to lvl up!
    to level up you must post in fourms or upload chars alot of chars or stages posting on peoples uploads does not count

  20. #1700
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    I'm sorry. But How I can help you? You already have all the best mugen's works of the entire planet! It's logic that we need you. How can we all be helpfull?
    Anyway , good job, and have a good life. Greetings from Italy

Similar Threads

  1. No download weekend: Where it passed and where it failed
    By JJJaxx in forum Website Feedback and Support
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 14th December 2019, 18:08
  2. No leech weekends?
    By Dizzy in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 26th May 2018, 12:12

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •