UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default I don't know what I'm doing

I'm just doing posting anything waiting to be able to download characters.

I really have no idea how a forum works

it's the first time i do something on any forum

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: I don't know what I'm doing

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryPanetone View Post
    I'm just doing posting anything waiting to be able to download characters.

I really have no idea how a forum works

it's the first time i do something on any forum
    Just be active around here and eventually when you get the "New Challenger" rank, you can download to your heart's content.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Shionn View Post
    Just be active around here and eventually when you get the "New Challenger" rank, you can download to your heart's content.
    I feel like it's hard for people who are new to MUGEN to be more active..i mean, what could someone who doesn't know anything about the topic talk about said topic? That's honestly the only flaw in this "No Download Event"...

Uploads
    Comments

It is a noticeable flaw, but this was pointed more at individuals prior who are still lurkers who download off the site and do just that, its a bit iffy for those who are actually new. For me who's just joined during the community event I was just tryna extend recent forum topics in offtopic or general discussions, giving me two cents was all.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity23 View Post
    I feel like it's hard for people who are new to MUGEN to be more active..i mean, what could someone who doesn't know anything about the topic talk about said topic? That's honestly the only flaw in this "No Download Event"...
    I can see that. Forums is just an activity people can't keep up as they prefer playing more than being an active writer. You can even see the threads are repetitive and it feels mundane just posting the same stuff again and again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAnon View Post
    It is a noticeable flaw, but this was pointed more at individuals prior who are still lurkers who download off the site and do just that, its a bit iffy for those who are actually new. For me who's just joined during the community event I was just tryna extend recent forum topics in offtopic or general discussions, giving me two cents was all.
    As the community event says that Lurkers get no love. People leech those links and just leaves. So the owner tried something that disabled the feature for Lurkers in order to make the community active. Perhaps this forums just wasn't the same as years ago.