UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 431 of 741 FirstFirst ... 331381421426427428429430431432433434435436441481531 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,620 of 14816
  1. #8601
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Age
    19
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    what a chance ı opened my account yesterday

  2. #8602
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Thanks for the content of this page

  3. #8603
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    5

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Pensava que tinha perdido a conta kkkkkkkk

  4. #8604
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Age
    19
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    when will it ends

  5. #8605
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    5

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    when this back normal?

  6. #8606
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    6

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Understood.

  7. #8607
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Posts
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    9

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    But why though? isint Mugen free? why am i forced to communicate and do all this other stuff when most people only come here to download. it's unnecessary if you ask me

  8. #8608
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    1,278
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    667

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowySilver View Post
    It makes sense when you point it out. I just got confused because of the name of the website. It looks like things got lost in confusion on what you are trying to do. Maybe changing the name of the website would clear up confusion?
    I do hope I can get good enough at content creation (characters) to be able to post solid content. I don't like the idea of being a burden on you guys
    It seems like you're still very confused about this event, we don't ask anybody to create a character, that would not be a reasonable requirement.

    I suggest you simply read through the opening post to clear up the confusion, all we ask is a very reasonable (and fair) participation in the forum discussions.

  9. #8609
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    5

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    This is going to be the whole weekend?

  10. #8610
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    4

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    It seems like you're still very confused about this event, we don't ask anybody to create a character, that would not be a reasonable requirement.

    I suggest you simply read through the opening post to clear up the confusion, all we ask is a very reasonable (and fair) participation in the forum discussions.
    Oh ok. I got mixed up in another thread about this somehow. I was planning on being more active here. I actually wanted to try and share mugen with others who haven't seen it before with some tournament streams.
    I made a post about it earlier in the forums. I don't want to leave out those who know mugen more than I do! You guys probably have way more to contribute to my little tournament community streams than my little friend community.

    If it gets big enough it could help boost the community to new heights. Mugen deserves a revitalization.

  11. #8611
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    5

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Cade os BR?

  12. #8612
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    1,278
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    667

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowySilver View Post
    Oh ok. I got mixed up in another thread about this somehow. I was planning on being more active here. I actually wanted to try and share mugen with others who haven't seen it before with some tournament streams.
    I made a post about it earlier in the forums. I don't want to leave out those who know mugen more than I do! You guys probably have way more to contribute to my little tournament community streams than my little friend community.

    If it gets big enough it could help boost the community to new heights. Mugen deserves a revitalization.
    That sounds very reasonable so I'm going to give it a little boost.
    And please send me a link to the stream.

  13. #8613
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    4

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    That sounds very reasonable so I'm going to give it a little boost.
    And please send me a link to the stream.
    Thank you very much! If you have any characters you liked to see just drop by the thread and give me some suggestions! I'm always open for it.
    Last edited by SnowySilver; 14th September 2018 at 23:12.

  14. #8614
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    fdsafdsa

  15. #8615
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    10

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    shreads have been ripped

  16. #8616
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    sdfghjkl

  17. #8617
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Okay, I get why I can't download stuff, but I'm wondering:

    But why can't I UPLOAD stuff?

  18. #8618
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Annd I just joined eh no problem

  19. #8619
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    10

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Well, That's what I get for just joining I guess.

  20. #8620
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    The only reason you have so many lurkers is because this is really only the good site for mugen characters, you forcing people to be active is going to push them away from MUGEN and ultimately kill it, just like rank locking metadata and movesets.

    - - - Updated - - -

    MUGEN is dead and you killed it

Similar Threads

  1. No download weekend: Where it passed and where it failed
    By JJJaxx in forum Website Feedback and Support
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 14th December 2019, 18:08
  2. No leech weekends?
    By Dizzy in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 26th May 2018, 12:12

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •